It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK this is "script" but General Chit Chat is a better place( fun tricks) would be better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok, so I found a bit of code that will let you make a software that when you click on it you get a window that you can type into & your pc will saywhat you type ! ( I think Anon uses something like this). its a trick that links it to desktop so you type it talks ( I know you have to give props to who made it but Anon is anon so sue me
)

here it is do just as it says & it is cool as #!!

...................................................................................................................................................... .
Open a text file in notepad and write:

Dim msg, sapi
msg=InputBox("Enter your text","YOUR NAME HERE")
Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
sapi.Speak msg

Save the file with a (*.vbs) extension, it will create a VBScript File.
It will prompt you for a text when u open the file, input the text and press ok."

u will hear now what u typed..

this works in xp, vista, win7 also.

enjoy!!!
...................................................................................................................................................... ..

read it closely & it is a very cool script

P.S. here is the txt that Anon uses at the end of there stuff ( spaces are the key )

WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET . EXPECT us

have fun

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Fun to play with.

P.S. Dont forget to delete the "*" in the files name before attempting to save.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Thats cool-any idea how to add script to change the voice pitch/tone?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

yeah, thanks for adding that I didn't see that I forgot that. lol that gave me issues for the first 3 times I did it & then I was like DU.. thanks again

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

the (sapi.spvoice) script is windows defalt but if you have any others loaded in your sys then you could chang it to what ever you would like

new topics

top topics

join