It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Nanobots In Our Shampoo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Maybe not shampoo but what about the headon ( apply directly to the head) sticks? they would be more believable than shampoo plus the commercial will brainwash you!

If your convinced the products you buy have nanobots in them, stick it in the microwave. problem solved...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I know for a fact that the government has the ability to project sound into your head. They can see what you see and monitor your thoughts. I've been monitored since I was a kid. They can interject thoughts indistinguishable from your own and can control you easily.

I was going to be the one to introduce this VR technology to the world in May 2009. The tech as far as I know has existed for over 20 years, the ability to hear what your thinking and be monitored by a computer.

They can project images video pictures anything you can see with a camera or on a computer screen into your eyes mind brain.

If you don't believe the truth what are you going to believe. You obviously won't believe me, i'm telling the truth. The truth is never believed.

DarcyLee.com

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join