It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireworks get my adrenalin going like crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
my neighbourhood sounds like a warzone
for 3 hours its been constant.
there is an uneasy feeling I get from being completely unarmed, sitting in my house and hearing explosions.
some instinct my body is feeling. although it is great training for your mind for SHTF.

I filmed a couple minutes, the video is just a bunch of raw unedited clips thrown together to show you what I mean.
the video got messed up on the second part but thats ok cause its the sound I wanted to show you.
first little bit is my computer room. second is outside.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hah, they affect me in that way too. When the college University locally won the football game it sounded like a city was at war with bombs and all. That was crazy at first till I found out what was going on.
edit on 1-11-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Cool, do they sell fireworks year around were you live? I love fireworks and I wish they were sold all the time. I always have fun with them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

no its weird, in fact they are illegal and there was a by-law passed like 2 years ago banning the sale of them for halloween in my city only. so I guess everyone goes to the next city over, stocks up and just unloads on halloween.
the cops cant really enforce that law because it seems everyone is lighting them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Hah, they affect me in that way too. When the college University locally won the football game it sounded like a city was at war with bombs and all. That was crazy at first till I found out what was going on.
edit on 1-11-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

i like fireworks when they are at like downtown, for a fesitval, or a football game, thats alright.
but in my neighbourhood at 11pm on monday, lol.. theres roving gangs lighting them too.

top topics

join