It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
k, feinding a cigarette
need to spawn one
gonna use the law of attraction, it's worked before
doubts in my mind even though i know they're wrong

what is the best and quickest way to get rid of them??? gotta get up at 8am tmrw so the quicker the better, bedtime smokie would be really nice, and if you can help me out ill try and make tomorrow a good day for yo'all.

my question is how do i get rid of the doubts and know that there is a smoke in my empty pack?
edit on 1-11-2011 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
yhea....ok?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

The vast percentage of quitting smoking is the oral fixation you're lacking. At the risk of opening this to the mouths of trolls, I'd say do something to keep your hands busy until the craving goes away. That and a piece of hard candy or the like.

...and tomorrow, will be a good day! ...either way.
edit on 11/1/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Let me see if I understood you correctly.

You are trying to conjure up a cigarette out of thin air?

................... Okay then.

Maybe try to follow the advice found in your name, for a start.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know what you're saying. Benadryl and a piece of trident gum. Spit the gum out before you fall asleep.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sounds more like the guy needs a crackrock than he needs a ciggy...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this again eh, no one awnsers my question and just posts there own silly bs, lol aight yes im conjuring one out of thin air, it's worked before, the only hard part about it is killing doubts and making the mind realize that whatever it wants/ knows will come true, i just need an easy way of killing doubts for it to work

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I've quit smoking...after 18 years, is does get rather trying at times. I found the patch, used as directed, worked the best.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's not doubt, it's your brain saying please help me, this is going to kill us...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
this again eh, no one awnsers my question and just posts there own silly bs, lol aight yes im conjuring one out of thin air, it's worked before, the only hard part about it is killing doubts and making the mind realize that whatever it wants/ knows will come true, i just need an easy way of killing doubts for it to work

Are you sure that its doubts?

Sounds like it is more like reality and laws of physics that is stopping you from making a cigarette magically appear.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

...and that of course...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't think the OP is looking to quit though. They're just looking to "attract" a smoke.

I'll take a shot. Look again with what you want to be true, and maybe you'll see something you missed the first time.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

It's not doubt, it's your brain saying please help me, this is going to kill us...

no the doubt in my mind is that it thinks the pack is empty, if i know it isn't then it isn't, thats law of attraction, it works and i've used it before, do # off with the life advice i didn't ask for it, i'm asking how to kill doubts, whenever i ask a goddam question about anything on this site theres always 10 self-righteous crusaders waiting to tell me how bad my life choices are, smoking kills i get it, im not asking about how healthy smoking is im asking how to kill doubts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Limit your 'choice', to it 'appearing' in your empty pack...and you may be disappointed.

Open up your 'choice' to include, 'appearing' anywhere, and you may have more success here. The control necessary to manifest objects out of mid-air is patently difficult...will depend where you choose to see it...

My first 'failed' attempt at this was 30 years ago.
I needed a toothbrush (of all things).
On arrival at the supermarket, I realised this wasn't going to work.
So, I resolved to purchase said toothbrush regardless.
At the checkout, i had insufficient funds for the toothbrush, gave it to the checkout girl, and walked out despondent that a) I had insufficient funds
b) that I still didn't have my toothbrush.

Moping along home, with my eyes pointed to the ground (how sad), i noticed a package of some sort peeking from behind a small bush.
I put my 2 weekly shopping bags down, reached for the package...and it was!...
The exact same toothbrush I had given back to the checkout girl, same brand, same toothbrush, in its plastic and cardboard wrapping, brand new, never been used...

I'll leave that with ya...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Limit your 'choice', to it 'appearing' in your empty pack...and you may be disappointed.

Open up your 'choice' to include, 'appearing' anywhere, and you may have more success here. The control necessary to manifest objects out of mid-air is patently difficult...will depend where you choose to see it...

My first 'failed' attempt at this was 30 years ago.
I needed a toothbrush (of all things).
On arrival at the supermarket, I realised this wasn't going to work.
So, I resolved to purchase said toothbrush regardless.
At the checkout, i had insufficient funds for the toothbrush, gave it to the checkout girl, and walked out despondent that a) I had insufficient funds
b) that I still didn't have my toothbrush.

Moping along home, with my eyes pointed to the ground (how sad), i noticed a package of some sort peeking from behind a small bush.
I put my 2 weekly shopping bags down, reached for the package...and it was!...
The exact same toothbrush I had given back to the checkout girl, same brand, same toothbrush, in its plastic and cardboard wrapping, brand new, never been used...

I'll leave that with ya...

Akushla

yea my buddy just called me after i posted that last one and said lets go chill and cruise, he had 2 packs with him and we went driving for a couple hours, on top of that i looked in the empty pack and there was a quarter of a smoke before he called, alhumdulliallah, life is good, yo'all non believers needa wake da # up, your dreams are within you, you just gotta realize em.

new topics

top topics

join