It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to build a implant detector

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My circuit is going to be a amplifier. give me some specs on these buggers. what are they like and can you really find them with a magnetometer.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If you do and it works, please post a how too. We'd like one too.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Buy an xray machine.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What about astral implants? I have seen a few within myself in the dream time.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
My circuit is going to be a amplifier. give me some specs on these buggers. what are they like and can you really find them with a magnetometer.

Silicone, usually. I'm not too sure they are magnetic, but then I've never tried to stick a magnet to a womans chest.

Now as for why you need to detect these things, I do not know. But you can usually tell just by looking.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I really have no clue, but I suspect that anything to detect radio frequencies would work. I have heard that using neodymium magnets taped to the skin over the implanted area will make the chip stop functioning, as long as it is left on for a good day or so, just to be safe. I don't assume that would be dangerous, unless you have a pacemaker or something.

I personally believe our government would be implanting chips into the population before aliens would, but regardless, if you can build something to detect them, then the method I described may be able to deactivate them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just slice a little opening in the skin and poke around with a coat hanger, if you need stitches afterwards just go to your local urgent care, make sure to tell them what exactly you were trying to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Will you ship to Australia?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
Just slice a little opening in the skin and poke around with a coat hanger, if you need stitches afterwards just go to your local urgent care, make sure to tell them what exactly you were trying to do.

Too funny.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

I think I had one of those removed in the "dream time" ... man those where crazy days

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm going to build a Bullsh*t detector...oh.. it already works..BS successfully detected.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

My neighbor, she has astral implants too...they're quite a nice pair to look at.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

HEY! You leave that implant alone, you don't want us......I mean them to come back and put it someplace you can't reach!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I really have no clue, but I suspect that anything to detect radio frequencies would work.
I've never seen anything that says implants give off radio frequencies by themselves, especially those removed by Dr Leir.

I have heard that using neodymium magnets taped to the skin over the implanted area will make the chip stop functioning, as long as it is left on for a good day or so, just to be safe. I don't assume that would be dangerous, unless you have a pacemaker or something.
I've also heard that magnets can cure all disease, give you an energy boost, but i don't believe everything I hear, and that's especially true on the internet.

I personally believe our government would be implanting chips into the population before aliens would, but regardless, if you can build something to detect them, then the method I described may be able to deactivate them.
If you look at the "implants" removed by Podiatrist Dr. Roger Leir, I don't think your method would have detected any of them.

Even if you're implanted with an RFID tag, a magnet might temporarily jam the signal, but it probably won't destroy the tag, and there's certainly no need for 24 hours. Whatever the magnet will do, it will do quickly. If you're implanted with one of those, I propose you may not even need a detector, just look for the signs of the scar as seen in this photo of an RFID implant:

en.wikipedia.org...

The hand of microchip implant hobbyist Amal Graafstra, just after an operation to insert an RFID tag. The yellow coloration comes from iodine used to disinfect the hand for surgery.
You might actually notice that scar after the implant surgery.

I don't think that implant emits a radio signal by itself. But a simple scan with an RFID scanner would tell you if you have an RFID chip implanted, if you didn't notice the surgery when it happened as in that photo.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Do you even know what you're looking for? Are you looking for radiation? For metal? For carbon? For plastic?
I mean building a detector, you first must know what you want to detect. It's 'alien' technology and you basicly have no idea what it's made of.

Could you tell us what type of materials you want to detect, and how you are going about this?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Cool, I just made a paranoid delusion detector.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Guess it works.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Silicone, usually. I'm not too sure they are magnetic, but then I've never tried to stick a magnet to a womans chest.

Now as for why you need to detect these things, I do not know. But you can usually tell just by looking.
Oh, if you mean THOSE types of implants, it's a perfect Halloween question.

All you need is a flashlight and a dark room. If there are implants they will light up bright orange like a Jack-o-Lantern.

The detection method is discussed in the video at this link:

Science Experiment: How To Detect Breast Implants In Women

On a clip show of unaired footage from The Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Shauvon—the girl whose implant busted—showed her cast mates a trick to tell real boobs from fake ones, using a flashlight. Try it at home!

edit on 1-11-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hmmm well first you could write Dr Lier and see if he will tell you how to detect them, though since he won't let anyone examine them independently he may be little help...

Now if your looking for CIA/NAS/DIA etc implanted chips like these..

I hear rumors that they are implanted with a special sniper rifle that feels like a mosquito sting and leaves only a small mark...

The ID SNIPER TM rifle designed by EMPIRE NORTH
author: Bird Dog
It is used to implant a GPS-microchip in the body of a human being, using a high powered sniper rifle as the long distance injector. The microchip will enter the body and stay there, causing no internal damage, and only a very small amount of physical pain to the target. It will feel like a mosquito-bite lasting a fraction of a second.

portland.indymedia.org...

But I suppose the disinfo cointelpro members of ATS will soon tell you that gun is a hoax.... :shk:

But I have a plan for a business... and its copyrighted by lawyer and in print here right now
What I need is a partner with some bucks to spare to make the first unit. Guaranteed income and return on small investment. All we need is a black van, some inexpensive electronic equipment and some cash for license fees and promotion.

Then you offer the service of deactivating implants with an EMP pulse. Harmless to humans, but deadly to micro electronics

Any takers? Seriously, this would net big bucks from anyone that is paranoid and wants to be sure all the way to workers that have been requires to have implants to top spooks who want to be cleared..

Make a fortune... just U2U me if you have some capital lying around

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Way to go to derail a thread by directing the attention to boobs

[[[gets flashlight and new batteries...]]]

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is very important that you walk backwards and to the left everywhere. It can only draw power from you if you are walking forward and making right turns. By walking backwards and to the left you can drain it of what little energy it does have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join