It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous On a Warpath With Zetas Drug Cartel After Kidnapping Of Group Member

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
...offensive reply removed..

no no no... They hacked the NATO online BOOKSHOP big difference (and they got arrested over it). Much like me throwing a brick at fort Knox and claiming i broke in.
edit on 1-11-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I must ask myself, "Self, what the HELL is anyone from ANONYMOUS doing messing around with Mexican drug cartel?".
Do you not find it a bit odd that now that 'international' problems are now being centred around Mexican Drug Cartels... Or Mexican Drug 'hit-men'....?
Almost sounds 'orchestrated', doesn't it? Anyone else see the connections?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by TupacShakur
You know, if Anonymous has the ability to find and release the personal information of people involved in the drug cartel, doesn't that really say something about our government? The multi-billion dollar agencies who are supposedly fighting the war on drugs should be able to find out this info in the blink of an eye if Anonymous is capable of finding it. So what does that tell you? To me, it seems that our government is involved in the drug cartel, but maybe that's a leap. However they were involved with drug running, so in reality it might not be that far from the truth.

You people don't seem to understand who or what anonymous is.

The above is completely wrong.

The government hires hackers or rather professional IT personnel, but hackers are a different ilk. They will do their job, but will usually also be after their own ends.

You have no idea the power that is available to the best hackers. Just like you have no idea the power available to many of the US citizens with firearms.

It takes only a catalyst and a willingness to risk exposure to ignite a fuse that could take out anything in its path.

You also have to be aware that in many cases even if the gov is able to discern this that it doesn't want to truly fight the drug cartels, if they did they would only have to go to Texas or New Mexico on the border and they could take the fight to them.

Jaden

The mexican drug cartels pose a clear and present danger to the security of the United States. Having said that... there's exactly 0 probability of an invasion of Mexico.

i didn't say they had to invade mexico....

All they would have to do is sit on the border en force...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HillbillyHippie1
reply to post by tangonine

Yeah because blueprints and mathematical equations, laws and military orders, and books and stuff like that - they never changed noth'in.

Well they do give us some things:

The Computer you are using to post here.
Safe food to eat.
Safe water to drink.
More than 30 times the yield per acre on farms.
The ability to move goods worldwide.
Worldwide communications like the telephone and Internet.
An increase in life expectancy from the mid thirties to the early eighties.
Safer homes to live in.
...............and.......................

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Does anyone know how/why an anonymous member got kidnapped by the zetas? I guess I'm missing something here, but did they just kidnap someone and it happened to be an Anon member or did they kidnap him because he was an Anonymous member?

Also, why would Anonymous risk the life of one of their friends by threatening like that, when they know theyre talking to a gang that would probably kill him just for fun?

Up until now I was holding out hope that Anonymous was a legit organization, but now this situation just seems too farfetched to be real; it seems like a scam. Especially knowing that the Zetas were receiving funding from someone in the US (I cannot recall who, but I'm pretty sure I saw it here that someone in US Govt was giving money to drug cartels...)

If someone would answer my questions in the first paragraph, and also the sentence in parentheses at the end of my third paragraph, it would be greatly appreciated so I can gain a better understanding of this situation. Because if Anon is real it's a big deal, and if not its also a big deal because they will either give out those names or theyre frauds, in my opinion

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
sorry about that
edit on 1-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am very disappointed that Anon backed down.

Very very very disappointed.

The Zetas are one of the worst organizations on Earth, extremely heartless and cruel.

Everyone should give them hell and do whatever they can to bring down their organization (along with the rest of the big cartels).

Very very very disappointed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most likely you'll see this anonymous member being beheaded and the video being uploaded to the internet.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anon, love you guys, but these are hardened drug cartel/killers. I dont think information would stop them. If it does, good on you, cause the governemnt cant do nothing, and yet your tactics are, as always, peaceful.

Maybe we are entering a stage where information and exposing is the key to stopping people, not mindless killing. This would be amazing if it gets pulled of. Take out a criminal org by using info instead of force? can you imagine that?

beats slaughtering thousands of inoccent people, hint hint Britain and America.

Hope the poor guy capatured is ok in the end no matter what the outcome cause god knows what they would do to him if they decided to kill him, i dare say it wont be quick and painless, these guys are brutal in their effeort to scare others, beheadings and burning to death. Sick people, sick evil people

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Interesting if the Anon people are also drug users. Because that would be ironic.

I believe we should send able-bodied drug users to Mexico and conscript them to help fight these drug cartels.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Why isn't this 'anonymous' exposing corrupt feds working with the zetas?

Whoever this is, your anonymity may not protect you, these people have connections, money and powers you should fear... Cross them, and they will find you eventually, sparing no expense and exploiting every tool they have paid access to, ultimately to relentlessly hunt you down... Whoever you are.

Consider yourselves warned.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

We shouldn't fear thugs with guns.

Yea we should be aware of the danger they could cause, but there's nothing wrong with trying to fight back.

What would you do if you were in the same position?

Not do anything?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Where the power of Anon resides is their knowledge, but also their infinity : Crime organizations are defined by a finite number (their physical members), but Anonymous are undefined. Which means that if you cut one head, 2 other ones pop elsewhere.
This is a completely new concept for old style organizations to face off.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm just going to say now, anyone that thinks Anonymous is CIA or some sort of government operation, I'm sorry but you couldn't be more uninformed, i feel sorry for whoever believes this, and i actually feel bad thinking about it.

It's truly laughable.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
They say that the most dangerous weapon in the world is the pen, so I guess its advantage anonymous.

actually
the most dangerous weapon in the world
only fires nuerons

reply to post by tangonine

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

1-Not a spokesman, genius, but I know enough to know how they work. are you an idiot?
2-The only solution is a military one. They're no different than a terrorist group.

Having said that, it'll never happen.

1-me too. also as the grandson, on my moms side, of Sicilian immigrants, though they never acknowledged me, i still took the trouble to look into the history of Sicily and the Cosa Nostra
granpa was allegedly in the "cement business" people would always find something more interesting to look at when answering soo...

when you've made up your mind whether i'm a genius or an idiot and can ask properly i'll be able to reply
2- when your only tool is a hammer,...

reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

great reply, though you left out the the occult aspects: like the cult of Santa Muerte; part of the ongoing synthesis of the major new world variants of the Old African Religion, the Old Indigenous Religions, Magical Realism and much more

reply to post by PrimalRed

You have no idea what you are talking about. I lost two friends to these guys, they went down to mexico to help locals get off drugs and out from the cartel's influence and earlier in this thread i post a story about a reporter that was decapitated for her blog post about the cartel.

Here is the difference between me and anonymous i HAVE done something, my friends have been killed over this.

1st off my condolences

not sure what you're saying here your friends being killed constitutes action on your part? [i do hope that's not it]
or that you avenged them? if so fine then.
if not, well i don't want to sound harsh nor am i judging you but real friends don't take that kinda crap from anybody
just saying.

NVM i see from the back and forth with Shogun that you claim to have activley fought these people
kudos for you if true.
here's the link again to global guerrillas: Peace: Resilient communities and networked economies. Conflict: Open source insurgency and systems disruption. globalguerrillas.typepad.com...
lots of stuff on 4th gen and asymmetric warfare so you can fight smarter
older than Sun-Tzu: The 36 Strategies wengu.tartarie.com...

however i must ask you to respect others attempt at fighting in their own way, your attitude if i may be so bold, is still that of a soldier and not that of a warrior or you wouldn't be looking down on others efforts or try to "hog" the whole fight for yourself

not to add to the fire between you and shogun but can't help thinking that your avy signifies your belief that you're on a highway to Hell with no chance of going back
you need to let go. if you avenged your friends you did right by them.

who knows? maybe in a couple of years we could team up and "cleanse and purify" ciudad juarez: you bring the guns i'll bring the Muti

reply to post by moondoggy2

could you please be more elaborate?

reply to post by lldd182

member was allegedly kidnapped during a paperstorm op this involves distributing fliers denouncing corrupt officials

reply to post by muzzleflash

another group says it is still on
conflicting reports are to be expected when intercepting communiques on the battlefield
reply to post by kineticdamage

indeed, to many still stuck in the OldStyle Paradigm to "get it

well we seem to be the headline on the front page folks

this is of course thanks to all who've posted thanks for keeping it down

also thanks to moderator DontTreadOnMe for fixing the OP which i guess was over lengthy, in my attempts to avoid the common error of posting too little.
and a proper Shinobi to boot, i mean that in the most ancient traditional meaning of the word

edit on 1-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed bbcode

edit on 1-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

anonymous will also bring about total internet lockdown since they will try to say that there should be no rogue force on the internet and to keep us safe the internet must be run by the government with full control and regulation for our saftey.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

If the government shuts own the internet, we will shut down the government.

expect it

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

well it seems Anon has joined the drug war with a vengeance having pissed off none other than Los Zetas.

apparently anon in mexico has been conducting a "paperstorm" campaign dropping accusatory fliers naming government officials of corruption and of collusion with the dreaded narco cartel, among other activities.

hmmm if anon is actually cia then why mess with one of the cia's and shadow gov's cash cows.

Is there evidence or proof that Anonymous are cia etc?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

only wild speculation at the moment

those who understand the Idea of Anon of course do not ask that question

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Whoever this is, your anonymity may not protect you, these people have connections, money and powers you should fear... Cross them, and they will find you eventually, sparing no expense and exploiting every tool they have paid access to, ultimately to relentlessly hunt you down... Whoever you are.

Yea we should be aware of the danger they could cause, but there's nothing wrong with trying to fight back.

Not do anything?

You say that until 10 guys kick your front door in and shoot you in the face. Real World.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by dannotz

Not do anything?

You say that until 10 guys kick your front door in and shoot you in the face. Real World. And to answer your question I think I could get 2 or 3 before they dropped me, wife might get 2 if she's lucky.... They bring 10 I'm fkd.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join