It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous On a Warpath With Zetas Drug Cartel After Kidnapping Of Group Member

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think just one severed head would effectively disband Anonymous.

When you deal with killers understand what you are willing to risk loosing.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Also, you want to get rid of drug cartels? You have to legalize drugs across the board. This would eliminate their power overnight. The problem is, the US would have to release most of their cheap labor from the prisons, who were put there becuase of drugs.

It is shameful what I am seeing. People are getting their heads cut off for just talking about the Zetas. A friend of mine went back to mexico where he was born, and where his family still lives, veracruz, and he told me you can't leave your house at night becuase the cartels rule the night with road blocks, kidnappers, gang wars, and whatever other dangerous thing you can think of. Damn.

Take away their power, and you never have to fire a weapon, just needs a law change here.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You guys are incredibly naive. Los Zetas are not the Mexican version of the homies up on the corner pretending to be all tough and macho, these guys and gals are hardcore killers. They kill people for fun and cut their heads off and then melt them in acid. They murder entire families, and massacre entire villages.

Most of the membership of Los Zetas are former Mexican Army Special Forces (aka "GAFE" Groupo Aeromovil Fuerzas Especias). They have armored vehicles, attack helicopters, rocket launchers, machine guns ... and yes I am sure they have their own hackers and computer techies who can find "Anon". They have a presence in every major city in the United States and even in some foreign countries as well. They will find "Anon" and he and his family will be killed. They will be found in garbage bags hacked to pieces.

Brilliant one guys, if the entire might of the US government cannot stop these guys then what chance do a few computer techies have?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Most likely you'll see this anonymous member being beheaded and the video being uploaded to the internet.

The internet is censored. The video would never be allowed to be hosted anywhere. I tried putting one up here and it was taken down. It was one group of mexican cops beheading another group's cop.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What I'm saying is simple - well, a coupla things actually:

1. Be honest about it
People need to be really honest about what they are willing to do.
Not sit behind a screen and crank on about what they'd like other people to believe they'd do.

Again - that comes from experience.
Most people I've ever come across in real life tend to be:
90% Bravado,
5% Ballsy
and the other 5% is left to the 'ballastic or blubbering-baby' component. Ie: That bit that you - and they - don't even know exists within themselves. Seen the seemingly strongest people just crumble in high-stress/threat situations...also seen the seemingly less so just *snap* and turn into a wholescale unbridled shyte-storm of whoop-ass!

2. Don't be too stupid about it.
Be really conscious of what your opponent may be capable of. Then double that.
As again, what you may be fighting against they will also be fighting to protect...which ramps up the response on BOTH sides.
Certainly people can buck against anything...but its about being a bit smarter around how you're doing the bucking.

A dead hero is still dead.

One thing I do suspect - and could well be wrong - is that in many conflict/combat situations there's also a component of 'intimidating the potential allies' or making it rather unpalatable to consider joined up with any 'resistance' force.

Its often said here that Anon is everyone and noone.
There are many people who may be keen to be part of - or be seen to be part of - Anon.
Finding someone to be used as an example really wouldn't be that hard.
The amount of people I see claiming to be an Anon Member is getting pretty ridiculous.

And again heres the thing:
Its not so much about the reality of something that so often matters to the masses...but the perception of it.
So...all it may take is a few people claiming to be Anon members getting found and killed to send a rather horrific message to any other potential members out there.

By all means make your stand...there's bugger all point to life if we don't make our stand throughout our lives...what I'm saying is make sure you're not unwittingly making that stand in the middle of some tracks when the 1.20 Frieght Train comes through...

edit on 2-11-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If anyone has heard that Anon has backed off or "cancelled" lol this is an obvious LIE

#Antisec - Los Zetas can threaten us all they want. It won't stop us from making them our bitch.

Anonymous vs Los Zetas on Deadliest Warrior

Los Zetas - 0

Anonymous - over 9000

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

They really do never forget, nor let it go, you cross them and they will use every tool they have, and they have people in the US who will help them... Also, they don't care about how many people they have to torture and kill along the way to get the information they want... People will likely die in their hands just because some dumb-asses with hacking skills and anonymity thought it would be cool to call them out, and threaten them. And that could mean anyone wearing a stupid mask, like the one in your avatar.

How are you going to feel when you see the bodies showing up in the news?

You have no idea who you are messing with there, nor what the actual consequences are.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Well said, actions have consequences and I don't think these "Anon" hackers realize just how brutal Los Zetas really are, and also the amount of resources they have at their disposal. It wouldent be the first time they sent assassins around the world to kill people and it won't be the last.

Unless you have an entire military with elite commandos at your disposal it would be wise to avoid Los Zetas. I don't agree with "Anon" but I don't want to see them get themselves or anyone else hurt due to their false bravado and naivety.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
If anyone has heard that Anon has backed off or "cancelled" lol this is an obvious LIE

#Antisec - Los Zetas can threaten us all they want. It won't stop us from making them our bitch.

Anonymous vs Los Zetas on Deadliest Warrior

Los Zetas - 0

Anonymous - over 9000

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Well its clear to me that Anon were never going to do this #Op in the first place. Its completely fueled by the MSM www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
***SPOILER ALERT**** Anonymous fails...again. Just ask PayPal. the government, the church of Scientology and Sony entertainment. They are all just fine.

But then they don't rely on paid government goons now do they? Releasing names is a lot different then DDoS attacks.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Let's see.A group of hackers vs.probably the most vicous narco-terrorist group in the world.They have vast wealth an no mercy and have officials on their payroll.I don't think anon should go down this road.This could lead to a bloodbath in the states of innocents.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Well said, actions have consequences and I don't think these "Anon" hackers realize just how brutal Los Zetas really are, and also the amount of resources they have at their disposal. It wouldent be the first time they sent assassins around the world to kill people and it won't be the last.

Unless you have an entire military with elite commandos at your disposal it would be wise to avoid Los Zetas. I don't agree with "Anon" but I don't want to see them get themselves or anyone else hurt due to their false bravado and naivety.

This could be (CIA)non talking crap to a powerful drug trafficker just to get them to kill off their enemies(real hackers). The nwo is a pretty sly lot.

Seriously what sane person would talk crap to trained killers WITH resources? Come on. This is a setup by alCIAda to kill off a problem that have(real hackers not the CIAnon paid shill) then spin it as a mexican terror threat.

People don't mess with a group of killers that torture people with acid and hooks and butcher them.

Or this can be another false flag.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well folks

it appears to be a draw!

Anonymous and Zetas declare truce after member released, page 1 www.abovetopsecret.com... by mr-lizard

from the OP:

Although it seems Barret brown has decided to go after the Zetas himself - threatening to reveal the names of the Zetas anyway - although to counter that the zetas have said that for every name revealed they will kill 10 civilians.

edit on 4-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwaynehoover
Also, you want to get rid of drug cartels? You have to legalize drugs across the board. This would eliminate their power overnight. The problem is, the US would have to release most of their cheap labor from the prisons, who were put there becuase of drugs.

It is shameful what I am seeing. People are getting their heads cut off for just talking about the Zetas. A friend of mine went back to mexico where he was born, and where his family still lives, veracruz, and he told me you can't leave your house at night becuase the cartels rule the night with road blocks, kidnappers, gang wars, and whatever other dangerous thing you can think of. Damn.

Take away their power, and you never have to fire a weapon, just needs a law change here.

Legalizing drugs doesn't get rid of the illegal market at all.

For one, drugs would have to be legal everywhere on the planet, which isn't going to happen. If they couldn't sell here they would sell there. If they couldn't sell there, they would go some where else.

There is also limits to who we could sell to, would young teens be able to buy drugs legally? Nope, some people may treat it like alcohol, wait outside the store for an adult to buy some for you. Gangs would know this, they would continue to sell drugs to kids. What about criminals? Do you think it would be responsible to allow convicted criminals to buy drugs? I think a lot of people might think not, and would forbid them from buying it.

What about people with health problems? If you go into the alcohol store and you look sick, or if you're already extremely drunk they can refuse to sell to you out of fear for your health.

Then prices, people argue that the government could compete with pricing, I disagree. I don't know how much you know about the street prices of drugs, but the price people are paying to buy in large amounts, compared to that of which the average drug user is spending, it is a MASSIVE mark up. There is plenty of room for pricing. They just don't need to cause as of right now there isn't a cheaper source. There are all sorts of accounts of rival dealers dropping prices, only to get killed in the end by everyone going "We can't allow this" if it was the government though, they would have no choice.

Basically what I'm getting at here is all the variables, no doubt we could hinder the illegal market, but end it? Not even close. Where are we going to get the drugs even? Lets say heroin, one of the most addictive drugs out there. We use it in all sorts of medicine(Opiates) now, do you think we mass produce it? We don't, we get it from outside sources in other countries. These other countries usually have crooked people in charge(Whats new?) even the legally bought opium, being used for medicinal purposes within our countries are supporting the illegal drug trade.

In order for our countries to mass produce the amount of certain drugs that would be needed, they would have to spend large amounts of money, which would put a notch in the idea of better prices.

I agree we should legalize drugs, but to think it would get rid of the cartels is to ignore many many variables.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i am shocked by the responses to this thread. i cant believe you people are condoning sitting by idly while criminals are going around killing people w the support of both the mexican and american government. truly disappointed

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CigSmokinMan

What do you want us to to?

As other posters have said, legalizing drugs really wouldent do much of anything.

Invading Mexico would be disaster because 1) the drug cartels have already crossed the border, they have assets in every major city in the United States and 2) we have a bazillion Mexicans here and they won't be too thrilled if we invade their homeland. They won't sit idly by as we invade their land. We need need just as many troops here to handle the "Mexican-Americans" as we would need in Mexico itself.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

Bfore i get to your comment, i would like to respond to Criss123 (I think that is your name, sorry if i messed it up.

As for invading mexico, your right, it is the wrong thing to do. There is an increase of armed forces in california and other border states, that suggest to me that there is thought of doing just this. Instead, the removal of drug cartels, is the Mexican peoples jobs. Everyone is sitting quietly for fear that they will die if they stand up to these guys. Guns are illegal in mexico, any civilian caught with a gun goes to jail. So, what do they do? When the government does not allow you to own guns, you take them, you rise up, you take back your home. They have eyes, and they have ears and hands, and will, they know whose who and whats what. They know who their targets are.

During world war two, some jews in concentration camps rose up against their nazi captors, and earned their freedom. The ones who didn't died like cows on a steak farm, lining up for their own slaughter. There is the lesson, all you have is your will. The mexican people, the russians and whoever else around the world who live in fear, must face their fear, use their brains and get themselves out from under their woe.

MCJUST

When i said legalize drugs, all of them, i meant it. From heroin to claritan. Coke to weed to pills. The world drug market revolves around the United States need for speed, or escape, or pain reduction, recreation, and social lubrication. Whatever the reasons. the market is here. From Russia and mexico, asia and the middle east, all make their money, and build their power by the wims of the US consumer. A massive drug taking juggernaut bent on bucking the oppresive laws of the land.

The allure of drugs in this country most likely stems from a few different things. One the prohibition, just further enforced peoples desires to seek out and take drugs, that shady drug dealers are willing to sell to anybody, including kids. Also, the price for drugs that you mentioned, is so expensive, that drug dealers are attracted to the business from the sheer amount of money that they could make from the needy people. One pill of vicodin goes for five dollars a shoot. One pill! The same goes for any number of other pills, xanax, muscel relaxers ext. Exstacy goes any where from twenty five and upwards.

Legalizing drugs, should bring down the price. Here is the problem.

Greedy states who have legalized marijuana, have decided that the prices drug dealers make should be theirs. On the street an eigth of good weed goes for sixty bucks. Out of the legal pot dispenceries, the tax added to the sale and distribution of medical marijuana, brings the prices to exactly the same as the street price. So far, people are willing to pay it, becuase they are used to it. But this does not need to be the case.

Amsterdam.

Pot in the netherlands is legal, along with a variety of other drugs. Heroin is legal to use, but only in certain parks, specifically for the use of junkies. Every day, an ambulence drives through the park picking up the dead and overdosed. They understand that some people want to go out this way, and they do not stop them. The make it public to see, and the use of heroin is down becuase of it.

As for the price of weed, it goes from two dollars a gram to twelve dollars. The difference in the price of our legal weed and theirs is a huge gap. The country is peaceful. The police have no guns. Why is this?

If legal drugs are to work, the prices have to be shown the same fairness as all other products. For every expensive bottle of wine, there is an equally cheaper bottle that people with little money can afford. The market has to be allowed to thrive in a competitive sense. Taxing a drug like weed two hundred percent helps nothing.

So can legalizing drugs stop the effect of preditorial greed that has built up an insanely strong underworld. The answer is yes. The problem is, the strong underworld is used by TPTB, to control cities all across the United states. The chicago mob Controlled chicago and Las Vegas. The New york mob controlled New York. There are millions of people, in each of those cities. Mexico is contolled via drug cartels, and canada is controlled by hockey (just kidding). I'll explain this more later, i am running out of characters.

As for who would be allowed to use drugs.

Kids can't drink or smoke, but adults can. Why couldn't the same laws apply. Adults should be able to make their own descisions. It is a far cry from a kid paying some old lady to by him a bottle of gin, or weed, or pills, from the pharmacy, than it is for drug cartels to completely process, distribute and defend their drug trade.

Same goes for ex-prisoners, they are people too, and they can buy alcohol.

In the competive fair market, that is supposed to take place in the united states. Drug prices will drop

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People say America is free and we fight for freedom. Well, try and freely buy drugs and then tell me about freedom. We are oppressive to our people with a capital P. Making drugs illegal is unamerican.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Marijuana in the Kingdom of the Netherlands is legal only in small amounts (less than 5 grams), and only in the European portion of the Kingdom (aka Holland), it remains illegal in the Caribbean portion of the Kingdom (aka Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, etc). There have also been large scale crackdowns on the so called 'pot cafes' significantly reducing their number.

www.reuters.com/article/2008/11/21/us-dutch-marijuana-idUSTRE4AK58H20081121
www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-dutch-cannabis-idUSTRE74Q64420110527

Additionally tourists are now banned from entering 'pot cafes' since May 2011.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

And your point is?

Just becuase a government outlaws something doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. I could see slavery as being outlawed as the right thing to do. Or fighting pits, were people or dogs die, as the right thing to do, becuase people are getting hurt. But when you outlaw a drug that actually pasifies your people, and makes them a little more peaceful, then maybe it is wrong.

I read some articles about this. First it said that the Hague had outlawed potent forms of Cannibis. Weed with 15% thc and higher. And yes it did outlaw tourists from visiting the pot shops, making the cafes members only, holland members only.

My question is why? Why would they do this, when cafes are such a draw for people from around the world? Are they going to just rely on tulip sales and hookers now? Next they will probobly elliminate the brothels too, watch.

Just becuase someone in the Holland government decided to impose their will, or to bow down to the demans of the global community, doesn't mean that what I said wasn't a good solution to the problems in the world.

The jails are past capacity. People are unfairly forced into plea bargains, where they do minamal jail time, and that is before they ever see a judge. They are made to believe that what they did was wrong, and a year or two in prison is the best thing for them. They do not go to trial, there is no jury. You are threagtened that you will have to pay for a jury if you ask for one, with a longer sentance. Why?

I know the reason you are so steadfast in your opinions, in fact it is that same steadfastness that halts the world, jams the jails, and ruins lives. Some poor kid smoking a joint, has to come out of jail a felon. Unhirable. In india, those people are called untouchables. Is that what you want to have happen to your kid, the first time they try a joint?

All over the world people can go to their local pharmacies and buy whatever it is that they need, without a prescription. they need antibiotics, they walk up to the counter. They need pain pills they walk up to the counter. No hassle. Here in my neck of the world. You have to go to the doctor. If you don't have insurance, it cost a hundred dollars (or whatever your doctor charges). Then they give you a presciption, then you better hope, if you have insurance, that it covers the medication you need. If you don't have insurance, your screwed if there are no generic brands.

Oh, and by the way. The same drug companies that charge horrible high prices for drugs, sells them to other countries that I just described for cheap. Man, keep defending that, its what you get paid for.

Now as for the other things i mention that you glossed over to make your point, and tell me that i was wrong. Mexico has a problem, and only mexicans can solve that problem, or become slaves to it. Imagine how scary that would be. Imagine your government doing nothing to help you, becuase they are either bought off, or shills to a more powerful neighbor, bent on distributing cocain through the gettos of america in the form of crack, to break the will of its former slaves. Did you ever notice black people live where no one can see them? And if you do see them, it is with your window rolled up and your doors locked. Why is this?

Well F321 give me you one fact, and I will top it with ten reasons. Reason, now that is where you find the good questions.

Jesus christ!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join