It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do women see in clinton?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I see I am going to have to release the hound on you. Bear in mind, he has approximately 1,000 pounds per square inch of biting pressure, will hit you at around 30 miles an hour and sometimes ignores me when I command "OUT!", so he might not release until I get there to choke him out. And I'm clumsey and might trip a few times getting there.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I did respond to this question,yet you still have to keep on going.I didn't even say ANYTHING in my last post,just a little chucke about what you said.You REALLY do gotta have the final word,don't you?It drives you nuts thinking that a liberal can't even disagree with you!Man, get a life!

Oh, & your gonna sick your dog on me?Whats that?A threat?Why?Because I disagree with you?You really are too much!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok, romantico, here, have the last word....

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Clinton is very handsome!I also believe he likes people.All people.He is genuinely interested in everything & everyone!I'm sure he's an excellent listener & he's compassionate(typical liberal!)Oh,...& he's Very,Very, smart!Its no mystery why a beautiful, intelligent woman wouldn't find him attractive!Looks aren't everything ya know!

(looking at romantico) Mr. Clinton, is that you???

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
From what I understand, Mr. Clinton wasnt the only one to stray from a relationship.

I have read a couple of articles alleging that Ms. Clinton had a bit of an affair with a female clerk at a local DC area Starbucks. When Hillaries lover threatened to go public, this woman was shot gangster style in her Starbucks, in front of numerous witnesses for no apparent reason (this is a documented fact at least).

Now, before I draw any heat for alledging Hillaries homosexuality, I have no problem with someone being who they are. I have numerous gay and lesbian friends. However, most of them dont have thier ex's assassinated when they break up.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
That wasn't the only one, but what a way to end the relationship!

Before anyone has a beef with me, I have no more problem with homosexuality than I do any other abomination. We all have our struggles with human weakness. All of it can be forgiven.
Of course, shooting the witnesses doesn't make it go away!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Where did you here this?What publication?Can you provide a link? I think its some heresay & gossip,but unless I know for sure,I can't say.This is the first I ever heard of it & I think the press would have jumped on this.

Ah,Thomas,(blush)You do care!

I am not Bill Clinton,thanks for the compliment!You made my day!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well, of course I do, Rom, it's just that sometimes my warped humor doesn't translate well over the computer.
I'm not as big a jerk as B-T would have you believe!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Romantico:

This is from a couple years ago, so I dont have a link, but give me a while, I will see if I can find it again.

I do know that the victim, the Starbucks clerk, was in fact murdered in such a fashion (documented fact). As far as the media, consider that CNN really means Clinton News Network, and that similar eliminations were performed all through the Clinton administration, there is no big surprise that the media sort of brushed it over, or called it gangrelated or other associated BS.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Mary C. Mahoney and Eric Butera

Was this just a robbery gone bad? - See: Starbucks Suspect Faces Host of Charges By Bill Miller Washington Post, August 5, 1999

www.zpub.com...

And there sat intern Mary Mahoney in the midst of all that activity. The Clinton�s had another reason to keep an eye on her. Mary was an open lesbian and aggressive supporter of gay rights. She had become something of a �den mother� for younger interns who claimed to have suffered sexual harassment at the hands of the president (not including Monica) She had been threatening to do something about it.

Mary also held a part time job as assistant cashier at the local Starbucks coffee shop. In July of 1997, she and two other employees were gunned down around closing time by what police claimed was a robbery although no money was taken. Mahoney was shot five times. One of the shots was to the back of her head gangland execution style.
debateusa.com...

Mary Mahoney (Former White House intern shot multiple times in a Starbucks, pockets picked, no cash register money taken)

Newsmax.com 1/23/2000 "�. Author David M. Hoffman, who spent a year investigating Mahoney's murder, tells Globe Magazine's Tom Kuncl that the Starbucks massacre came just three days after Monica told Clinton she was going to tell her parents about their relationship. According to Monica Clinton reacted angrily, telling her, "It's a crime to threaten the President." Hoffman's claim is corroborated by the Starr Report�� Hoffman claims to have uncovered new details about Mary Mahoney's time at the White House, which, if true, suggest the White House alum could have played a key role in the Clinton sex scandal despite her own homosexuality: "For many months, Mary, an outspoken lesbian and good hearted den mother for other young White House interns, had been listening to tearful stories from them about alleged sexual passes made at them by Bill Clinton. She'd begun to tell others she planned to do something to help them." Also, reports Hoffman, "a blockbuster piece of gossip swirling through Washington (at the time of Mahoney's death) was based on a columnist's blind item that a former White House intern whose name began with the letter M was about to reveal news of a sexual relationship with Bill Clinton." �"
www.alamo-girl.com...

President Clinton's former lover, Gennifer Flowers writes in her book "Passion & Betrayal" of Bill confessing to her that Hillary sleeps with more woman than he does.
The famous commentator Jack Wheeler writes: "My sources indicate that Hillary is bisexual and fools around more than her husband." He also credits Hillary for being the force behind the "White House's homosexual agenda."
According to the insiders report, Hillary had sex with women during her college days at Wellesly College.

President Clinton's former mistress Gennifer Flowers (left) claims Bill told her Hillary was a lesbian. Rumors have swirled about Hillary's relationship with cabinet member Donna Shalala (center) and New York Lawyer Susan Thomases.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That is just one marriage gone horably wrong. Hillary is sleeping with girls, and bill is screwing any girl he can. Was this marrigae purely political?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Donna Shalala? Don't tell me anyone who was with Markie Post would also have Donna!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I really think a person's personal life is just that, personal and I defended Clinton against all the prying but the issue really was sexual harrasment, a venue pushed through by his political supporters. Whether you think ole' Bubba is sexy or not, he broke the law. there is no question about it. He's incurred the penalty for it and its over. Being president or holding any political office doesn't give you free reign to hassle the opposite sex nor the same sex in a manner that violates their right work in a non-hostile envinronment. If Hillary had an affair, I think its her business unless she used her power to suppress it or violated the rights of anyone else. I personally don't prescribe to their pro-socicalists veiws for the nation but I do think they should have the right as we all do to be adulterers as long as they are willing to take the consequences personally as well. So, happy scoring to old Bill. he's done his duty to the US and I hope he enjoys the view from the sidelines.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You simply hold your arm out, then at the last minute, whip it around their neck and put them in a choke hold, and the dog is toast..(you could even go to ground at the same time, and crack the neck)..
Not that I'm advocating it, I love dogs...but I never could see the threat of them vs. man...(except in numbers). Then again, my grandpa raised pit bulls, rottweilers, and blue tick hounds, and I used to tumble around with them since I was a kid...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you have a REPUTABLE source? Newsmax?C'mon, thats as right wing as FOx.Show me one pro-liberal story from Newsmax! The others,again I say its here say.CNN is anything but nice to clinton.They are just as viscious as the rest of the right wing media news networks(lets not forget how bias cable news is,...look at who own all these cable news stations,news papers, other stations,etc.Clear Channel is ALL republican,thats why no liberals are ALLOWED on AM talk radio)

Its gossip.Plain & simple & I feel sorry for anyone who believes it.Anyone who believes such supermarket tabloid gossip really needs to get a life.Clinton wasn't perfect,but the LIES on this board are just too much!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You simply hold your arm out, then at the last minute, whip it around their neck and put them in a choke hold, and the dog is toast..(you could even go to ground at the same time, and crack the neck)..
Not that I'm advocating it, I love dogs...but I never could see the threat of them vs. man...(except in numbers). Then again, my grandpa raised pit bulls, rottweilers, and blue tick hounds, and I used to tumble around with them since I was a kid...

Wow! Its that easy? How many dogs have you killed that way?

I'm not that experienced at dogs, I only worked sentry dogs, patrol dogs and narcotics detection dogs in the Army for a few years. Guess I wasn't around long enough to see someone do that to a 100 pound dog, incoming at approximately 30-35 MPH, and I've never heard of someone having the presence of mind and eye-hand coordination to choke the dog after he's placed 800-1200 pounds per square inch on a body part and has started to shake violently.

Seriously, Gazrok, I wouldn't try it. The dog in my avatar is a Belgium Malenois. A most impressive dog, they are a bit smarter than a German shepard, have more stamina and allegedly have a more stable temperment, although I haven't always found this to be true. When that dog is released by the handler and he hits you, you will be knocked to the ground in a most hateful manner. The dog will not just stand there and allow you to whip up behind him and choke him. Once you are down, he begins to rip up the first part of you that he comes to, you'd better sacrifice your arm as you don't want him to choose for himself, might very well be the neck or the crotch area. The last dog I worked, Nero, had a thing for the neck. The handlers who decoyed for me said they had the devil of a time feeding him the arm wrap because he wanted the neck.

Friday, on the other hand, was a sneaky, part lab part shep. The little prick would drop under the wrap at the last second to hit you leg. More than one handler had to be taken to the infirmary after being slashed open by Friday.

This is not to say that every dog you come across is partol material, but if it has a choke chain and a leather leash attached to it and the other end is attached to a soldier, zoomie or marine, leave it be!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First of all, I dont hold anything against anyone for playing around if it was a consenting adults situation. I agree, for consenting adults, it is their business.

The problem with Willy Clinton is that he took the consenting out of it a couple of times.

I also have no problem with Hillary being a lesbian if that is the case. I do have a problem with her having her ex assassinated and then getting away with impunity.

As far as the news sources, they are publicly available news sources. I apologize if they dont fit the mindset of the far left, but then the far left often has a hard time digesting the facts.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thats like me saying Bush is bad here's where I found my info.& listed Democrats.com Its totally bias! Show Me just ONE pro-liberal story from News Max! Just one story that shows The Clinton's in a positive light. Its not fair.Its not true. Its totally bias!!! Even right wingers I work said they never heard that about Hilary & they've heard em'all! Its not a question of being liberal,its a question of responsible journalism! Its like quoteing a line from Weekly World News about Aliens in talks with the President.Just because its in print & you read it doesn't make it credible!

It was fun for a good laugh though!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
First of all, no single pro-liberal news source will print anything other than loving glowing reports about Hillary. They would certainly never print anything about her sexuality, or the fact that she was behind someone being assassinated.

Again, I doubt that it would do any good to post anything from any other source... the liberals will just shout that its not true...

But, Mary Mahoney is still dead isnt she?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join