It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do women see in clinton?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Why do women want to sleep with a cheasy politican like clinton. The women who sleep with him, other than hillary if she gets any, are sluts. It seems like every month you see a new story of clinton with another women. I know these sotries could be made up, but i look at clinton and think they are true.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Do you hear these stories from Ann Coulter? Rush Limbaugh? Bill O'Reilly? Al Gore?

If you did that would explain all of these women. Second who wouldnt want to sleep with someone who has been president for eight years, this would explain why bush sr. doesnt get any play. Second he is very charismatic, he is very good at public relations, that is why his popularity soared during his perjusy trial. Plus these women get a massive popularity boost associating with him if they are celebrities. Overall, he is just a better person than Bush.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
He's a better person than Bush? Oh okay. The question I have is where was all the women's right groups when he was sexually assaulting and womanizing? Instead of standing by their fellow female in her plight, they turned on her for having the nerve to speak out. The reason the NOW orgs can't keep credibilty is that they tend to continue to contradict their stance when acts are carried out against woman by someone of their ploitical affiliation. You would think they would be championing young Jessica Lynch who endured at the hands of people that view woman no better than livestock and was heralded as a hero by most of the country. What a testament to the power of the American woman but I guess she doen's fit their mold politically. When you really look at which side respects women and which side abuses them, you start to get a different view than The View.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"(Women) are often attracted to men with money and power, and I have both."-Dark Helmet....Spaceballs.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Xaos, your moral guidelines must be very different from the traditional Judeo-Christian morals known to most westerners to say that Clinton is a better person than Bush. Even a dog could tell the difference. whether it appreciates the difference or envies the Clinton's low morals coupled with the slick charm that makes him successful is another thing.

Interesting, also, that instead of opining on the question, you turned it into an attack on Miss Coulter, Rush, O'Reilly et al.

The answer to the question is twofold. Charm and Power. Bubba is the type that can charm a grumpy old hermit. He also has the power and noteriety, the same thing that can get the ugliest of musicians laid.

BTW, why is this in political scandal? Shouldn't it be in people? Anyone object to its being moved?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I haven't heard of anything?Howcome all these Clinton's haters are so obsessed with the man? GET OVER IT! He's a better President than Bush will EVER be!Even during Monica gate his numbers were better than Bush's now(High 70's I believe)The people ELECTED him TWICE!Many miss the 8 years of Peace & prosperity! These rumors are just pathetic already! Clinton has brains,class,& charm,something Bush can't buy & clearly doesn't have.Bush is amoron! The man is a walking grunting drooling Ape! He needs as many smart people around him to make him appear smart,& even they can't manage that most of the time.

Don't even think of comparing Clinton to Bush.Clinton is way out of Bush's league! The Texas Prairie Monkey will be remembered as being as total warm mongering dip sh&#

I'm not saying Clinton was perfect(Theres no such thing as a PERFECT President,after all,they are also human beings!)But why make stuff up about him? The man liked sex.He ain't gonna win husband of the year okay?But as a President he wasone of our best! I'm no big fan of Reagans,but hey,the man did some great stuff. Its a fact.I'm not crazy about his party,but the man was a GREAT politican(Politician I'm saying,not president) So, why can't people who hate him be big enough & say,"I hated the man,but he did some good.But I still hate the man?'Why make stuff up?Its really sad!

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by romantico]

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Clinton wasn't prefect? You admit that? You've got a long, hard row to hoe, but there may be hope for you.

Why can't I say he did some good? Because there was so little of it that it isn't really memorable.

The fact that we are having difficulty in the middle east right now can be attributed to two things, the Cold War and Clinton, so don't give me that peace crap. As far as prosperity, the book-cooking had gone on to the point that the recession couldn't even be put off until Bush was fully in power to make it look like he was at fault.

I will say one thing, though, Ms. Flowers was a nice achievement (I'm in no way condoning adultery, I'm just saying that Flowers was one good looking woman!)

Hillary, however, topped the cake by having Markie Post, of Night Court fame. Very pretty woman. I'll bet Bill was jealous.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
CLinton was working non-stop trying to bring peace to the middle east!Even Arafat last year asked if Clinton's peace offer was still good.Clinton said to Larry King that Bush promised to continue the peace talks when he took office,a promise he broke almost immediately!You have a very selective history!

Typical right wing nut blaming Clinton for all of Bush's problems.Bush is a COWARD!A JOKE! A MORON! Bush allowed these problems to happen.He's to blame,NOT CLINTON! We had nothing but peace with CLinton.Strong economy.Low unemployment.You Clinton haters can't see beyone your obsessive hate for the man.Theres no talking common sense with people like this.You see the world in a black & white manner, & politics ain't all like that.Yet you know everything.You dismiss the obvious.You refuse to believe your eyes or ears because it comforts you to hate the man so much.ANyone who thinks we're better off now than we were when Clinton was in office is CRAZY!

Yeah, funny how we had 8 years of a great economy & nothing happened in that 8 years.Bush takes over & the economy sinks.Even Greenspan said the economy began to plumit with Bush's foolish tax cut in March of 2001.Of course 9/11 didn't help & I'll give Bush that,it wasn't his fault,but his Damn tax cut was just stupid!

So spare me with your BS,gossip & heresay.FACT IS THIS:The right wing loons have nothing on CLinton.They spent mnillions investigating him & a blue dress(while terrorsit attacks were being planned on US soil.Thank The Republican congress for that ...Oh & the Clinton haters!) Keep dreaming!

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah. Whatever. There's a moron around, alright, but it isn't Bush. You keep believing Clinton's PR crap.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The corporate/conservative media have you wrapped around their finger.

Check out what they say about Fox news.Anyone who actually thinks their fair & balanced & not bias,I'd like to sell them some moon rocks!

www.fair.org...

Anymore fairy tales you have RE:Clinton?

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
it's pheromones. sometimes it doesn't matter what a man looks like-talks like-dresses like...it's just plain old chemistry. you can smell a real man and it's attractive. I believe that's what it is about Clinton. Sure, he's had his share of gold diggers...but in the end he's all man and that's evident by his confidence.

JFK gets my vote for the most attractive president--Jefferson is a distant second.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know, romantico, you're a bit slow, but did as you haven't fugured out the thread's theme, I'll clue you in a bit by saying it's not about Fox News or Clinton's politics or lack of morals.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its not like every president to sit in the white house hasnt had a mistress or three... just that the majority of them were smart enough to make choices and plans to ensure that those women didnt talk about it.

Kind of indicative of Clintons intelligence (and tastes).

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hold on to your scales, there, dragon. Don't forget Jennifer Flowers! She was a beautiful woman back in the day.

Hillery, bless her heart, never had a good day as far as I can tell. Even in her young days she looked kind of less the plain Jane.

Anyway, the question was why women are attracted to Bill.
Are women really attracted to Bill? Or is it that if you aggressively hit on women you'll find ones that are willing? There is certainly proof that he wasn't what one would call passive. Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey come to mind. But either way, you can't deny that he did have a certain charm about him and that goes a long way with women.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm a woman, and i find him attractive. Opinions about what is beautiful is all in the beholder...no Paula and Hilliary aren't your average supermodel style women but every woman possess beauty and in the end it isn't really beauty that attracts but chemistry--physcial reactions caused by physcial closeness.

and i'm sure Bill has had his share of what you would consider 10's TC, they just aren't depraved enough to kiss and cry while telling their story to Ed Bradley.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
I'm a woman, and i find him attractive. Opinions about what is beautiful is all in the beholder...no Paula and Hilliary aren't your average supermodel style women but every woman possess beauty and in the end it isn't really beauty that attracts but chemistry--physcial reactions caused by physcial closeness.

and i'm sure Bill has had his share of what you would consider 10's TC, they just aren't depraved enough to kiss and cry while telling their story to Ed Bradley.

Not the case. As a matter of fact, Willey was very angry about being dragged into the Jones case. Sexual assault was a small price to pay for having Clinton your benefactor and Paula screwed that up for her. Read the Willey deposition. It's clear she really didn't want to be a part of it!

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The point I was trying to make is you listen to what everyone else says about Clinton.If he's as bad as you say he is,how come the Reich wing didn't charge him on everything you claim?

You talk a big talk,but when it comes to backing up your lies,you sing a different tune!

Clinton is very handsome!I also believe he likes people.All people.He is genuinely interested in everything & everyone!I'm sure he's an excellent listener & he's compassionate(typical liberal!)Oh,...& he's Very,Very, smart!Its no mystery why a beautiful, intelligent woman wouldn't find him attractive!Looks aren't everything ya know!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Are you so stupid you can't shut up and stick to the topic, romanticrapo? Yes, yes you are that stupid, and much more.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

My my,what a temper we have!I guess you need the last word in order to feel right.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yup. That's what the wife says. Your point? Aw, forget it, you couldn't stay on point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join