It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Lightning: The Missing Secrets of Nikola Tesla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is a great and very revealing documentary about one of the greatest minds to have existed in our modern era, Nikola Tesla. For those of you who are not aware of him, he is the guy who invented AC Current, or Alternating Current and pioneered things like radio waves, invented HAARP and also made a very interesting particle beam weapon referred to as a 'death ray'. This is a documentary about the great man and his inventions, plus its got some conspiracy stuff involved with JP Morgan, some battles with Edison, and some talk about HAARP and the development of the 'death ray'.

Enjoy!

Google Video Link

And for those of you interested in the more esoteric side of things he also claimed to communicate with aliens, which according to some, is where he said he got his ideas from......Very interesting stuff....
edit on 31-10-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Very cool! Nikola Tesla was an absolutely brilliant, fascinating man. I try to soak up any info I can on him, and this Doc. is one I have not yet seen. Thanx for posting! I'm off to watch it now. S+F

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nikola was a genius and brilliant man
thanks for posting this doc it is my first time seeing it i am gonna watch it

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ive studied as an Electrician for 4 years, and id say not once was Telsa mentioned. well besides "and the man who created AC is..Nicola Telsa" thats it, its a shame. He made and created over 200 Patents, which J P Morgan owns. hence HARRP tech now, lord knows what else they have made now on top of what Telsa left behind, i can only imagine !!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kriltosthe2nd

Imagine if we had access to his notebooks at this point in our technological evolution, they would be phenomenal.

Thanks to you and the others who have watched it and responded, people should know about the brilliance of Tesla.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

We do. Well mostly.

There were some lost in a fire, including his original notes on wireless transmission and reception of electricity. The US Supreme Court (in 1956, I think) finally ruled that Tesla and not Marconi was the inventor of wireless.

But of the journals that were found after Tesla's death, the originals are in a museum in Budapest and the US government meticulously copied them before sending them over at Wright-Paterson Air Force base.

The UAV drones in use today were descended from Tesla's radio controlled boats for the Navy that he demonstrated both after WWI and during WWII. Both times, the Navy declined.

One of my all time favorite scientists and I count myself fortunate to have spoken to one of his relatives a few times. Although she hasn't shared any big secrets.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Awesome. That must have been enthralling to some degree, I know I would have been in awe of any tesla relative, nice work.

Do you have any emotions while watching it? I feel outraged that he hasn't been given more credit and that we don;t look further into his patents...What are your thoughts on this?

eta; it was my understanding that all his book were stolen by elements within the US Government
edit on 2-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Maybe the people should chip in some money to get this man a worthy headstone engraved with glowing words of his achievements to show modern scientists how much we rate this guy. I am sure that Edison and the Morgan family all have great headstones yet they should be in this man's shadow!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My speculation of why we do not hear more of Tesla in education is twofold.

1) He did not have a college degree. All his degrees were honorary. Promoting someone outside the circle is bad for the education business.

2) He was foreign born. While we do celebrate many foreign inventors, Telsa tended to want to provide his inventions for little to no cost for the people of the world. The problem with that is that it is hard to make a buck when everything is free.

For those that still like to read books, I suggest this one. It is a good biography focusing more on the man than the inventions. Although there are quite a few inventions mentioned.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All hail Nilkola Tesla..

...probably the greatest scientist/engineer ever.

Da-Vinci..re-incarnated....i hope he returns once more.

The future belongs to Tesla.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That was awesome!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I just saw this.

A awesome video and history of this great man.

What a shame he is being forgotten about as if he never existed.

Very unselfish man.

Everyone should watch this, to learn the real history of our "modern world" and that it really isn't accredited to others who may not have been really that deserving. IMO.

top topics

join