It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just remember children will be sacrificed tonight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is not a joking matter, tonight in many places of the world satanic practicers will conduct the most horrific acts imaginable. I will not celebrate and feed into the ritualistic holiday because of the truth. A day to represent satanic derived dieties and gorge yourself on cancer, diabetes, and sterilization substances. I feel as though my soul is being drained, knowing that there are children being raped, tortured, and murdered. May all parents be watchful of there children tonight. Love to all and a safe night.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
if you can provide a single piece of evidence for this "sacrifice" i would love to see it

until then you are no more credible than those who claim some sky wizard will send his son back to earth with magic powers.

or those who say every baloon or chinese lantern is an alien invasion.

you have made claims ... please back these up with external verifiable facts.

until then im dressing up and eating snickers!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

My evidence is the evil that lurks this world in the shadows destroying our lives yin and yang.. but i guess to you there are no sick people in this world who control every aspect of our lives and everything is all hunky-dory. You are not one bit awake.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
pics' or It didn't happen
just felt like saying it for once

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I read alot of pish posh threads on ATS, heck, I even create some of them but really.....? Give me a break, kids go with there parents and get a little pumpkin full of candy to eat later, yeah some of the houses and or people are kinda creepy but sacrificing kids? Just....... Hush.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

We all know bad things happen everyday. Sometimes even children get Murdered.

But to say children (multiple) will be Sacrificed (killed as offering to higher power) tonight requires a bit of actual Proof.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This thread is to those who know about the Illuminati and what they are all about. Not to those who are asleep and unaware of the past and their plans. Denial will only get you so far until you have to face the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Like I said this thread is only for the few in the know, deny if you are not, and those who know will be reminded.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine

Originally posted by GlobalControl
reply to post by okamitengu

My evidence is the evil that lurks this world in the shadows destroying our lives yin and yang.. but i guess to you there are no sick people in this world who control every aspect of our lives and everything is all hunky-dory. You are not one bit awake.

God i am sick of this "awake" crap. There is no such thing as being "awake", all you pretentious asswipes who say you are awake are just rationalizing your beliefs by claiming that everybody else is stupid and ignorant and that you are the only one who is smart and can see!

Lighten up Buzz killington, nothing is destroying our yin and yang, yeah, theres evil, but there's also good.

P.S. If people controlled every aspect of our lives then we would be assigned jobs, given rationed food, etc..

I would have to agree and second everything you just said.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I feel as though my soul is being drained, knowing that there are children being raped, tortured, and murdered. May all parents be watchful of there children tonight.

So you don't mind if kids are molested, abused, neglected, kidnapped, or killed any of the other days of the year?
Maybe you should as you say, wake up then.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
LOL OK where??

Kids are beaten, murdered, and missing everyday all over the world everyday. What makes tonight so special that children multiple children will be sacrificed??

Maybe tomorrow you can come back and post pictures and stories of those children who were sacrificed tonight?
edit on 31-10-2011 by WhoDat09 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

brother I have been hearing about the Illuminati for 14 years and there are a hundred different story's
about them.
The advent of the internet only makes it worse.
On you-tube you get spammed with titles like "Wake Up!Nibiru Illuminati satanic reptilian NWO eats babys!"
Or other sensationalist dribble
I don't doubt that there is a power elite that runs the world but they probably don't call themselves
the Illuminati.

edit on 31-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yes I know this is the case. And we must pray and seek for this horrendous CIA sponsored madness to end. They're the promoters of all the groups.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

What a thing to say, i never said i ''DIDN'T MIND'.' i feel as though im the only one caring about this topic ATM. You are all just trying to discredit me. The evil forces are still here the mystery religions are still practicing. I believe they will be exposed and rid of very soon. It's sad to see the ratio of people in this thread who are in the know.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl

What a thing to say, i never said i ''DIDN'T MIND'.' i feel as though im the only one caring about this topic ATM. You are all just trying to discredit me. The evil forces are still here the mystery religions are still practicing. I believe they will be exposed and rid of very soon. It's sad to see the ratio of people in this thread who are in the know.

So why flip out over this night and why not make the thread about the welfare of children in general? Tonight is just one night of 365.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Because for their belief structure to maintain they must empower themselves through there beliefs. What better day for satanists to empower themselves than a day where most of the world is deceived into promoting this day as a day of death and joy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's fine think what you want.

I have better, more productive things to do than speak to a wall -- even if it says it is "awake".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Exactly, once all of the collective is aware it will begin to diminish from our world. I pray everyday.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

YUP.

Folks may have to dig a bit to filter out the authentic narratives from those who've been there and done that . . . and escaped.

However, the info is available.

Those who disbelieve that there are satanic globalists working hard to set up a satanic global government ruled by the Anti-Christ/satan incaranate . . .

they

are the ones living in lala land.

The globalists have gloated in their evil for at least 60-110 years.

A Crowley bragged about buggering and sacrificing/murdering at least 150 toddler little boys.

. . . gloated about being the most 'evil man' alive.

etc. etc.

There are assertions that to join the upper reaches of the globalist power structure one has to engage in such acts of murder and torture.

Disbelief in the facts does not alter the facts

at all.

Thanks for this thread and your courage about the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join