It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our natural religion from birth is ISLAM.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Islam is a terrible religion.

Anyone who is a muslim is a terrorist, IMO. The muslims should be exterminated.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer

You obviously haven't met or worked with REAL Muslims. To them violence is abhorant. Your talk of genocide, which is exactly what that is, is born of ignorance, which we deny here.:shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus

One day Islam will become the dominant religion of the globe. It will overtake nations, kings, and all forms of government.

Arkaleus

In Zechariah 5:3 God tells us of a CURSE that goes over the whole earth. The word for curse in the Hebrew is Alah. Islam is a curse. It deceives people. And of course it appeals to man. It says you will enter heaven as long as your "good deeds" outweigh your "bad deeds". Jesus Christ came to set us free from our instinct to sin. He is making a people to inhabit eternity.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A good response. I will take it point by point.

When I said to "come up here and get an understanding" It meant to get out of the intellectual ruts your prejudices and languages had put in your minds. You have to do this to gain a true understanding of Islam and what Muhammed meant when he said this. I am not the author of the title of this post, Muhammed is. If I set myself above others, it's only so I don't get trampled, and can get a fair view of things. I am not expecting to be venerated when I say this. I am looking for equals to share in my vision.

I don't know exactly what aregument you have against the translation of the words. They are rather straightforward. Muhammed said it plainly enough, you can read the Hadith for yourself and see. He called Islam the Natural faith of all children, and I find it wise to translate this into an Enlgish understanding. Jesus said the same thing, if you could only understand.

Zen Buddhism is not something with which I am totally conversant. The natural state of things I appreciate to be the state of health. Much of what we learn to do on earth is corruption. Therefore learning anything tends to take us away from our health.

For example, if an angel appears to a man, he needs to lesson or book to teach him how to react. The same with a source of great danger. This indicates we have a tendancy that is put within our makeup that gives us a intelligent accord with the forces of Heaven, and heavenly beings. Little children are very obvious reflections of this, since they can freely interact with heavenly beings, and to them it somewhat unconscious.

The nature of children is as you say it is. But I have seen three children today, brothers. Two of them were devils, and they harassed the third one. They were all about the same age. I saw a mother possessed with a devil, who had siezed the spirit of her little child, and the she pretty much was all stuck inside her child's body and mind.

So the nature of children is not always the same. This is why I say there is a order, or religion that we are born into. It is not just a state of nature. Not even animals are in a "state of nature." Read my post about the Secret Commandment to catch a glimpse of this secret religion.

There is more hidden than you can possibly know, Raphael_UO, and I know that you are a spiritual person. You seem to not have a solid foundation, though. Our lives are not just wandering stars, gathering here and there. There is much more going on in the world that would prevent this.

I choose the word Islam to describe the order that boys are born into. I wish I could demonstrate this to you. Ever see little boys gather around a godly man? Which religion teaches this? What book causes them to learn this? It is more than just nature that causes this. It is the Original Faith of God that runs through each of our souls.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

When I said to "come up here and get an understanding" It meant to get out of the intellectual ruts your prejudices and languages had put in your minds. You have to do this to gain a true understanding of Islam and what Muhammed meant when he said this. I am not the author of the title of this post, Muhammed is. If I set myself above others, it's only so I don't get trampled, and can get a fair view of things. I am not expecting to be venerated when I say this. I am looking for equals to share in my vision.

You say you set yourself above others so you can get a fair view of things.
If one is above a forest in a plane, one can see the forest, but misses that which lives in the forest. If one is about the ocean, one can see the ocean but misses that which lives in the ocean.

I ask you this, is the view from "up there" really fair or is it biased?

I don't know exactly what aregument you have against the translation of the words. They are rather straightforward. Muhammed said it plainly enough, you can read the Hadith for yourself and see. He called Islam the Natural faith of all children, and I find it wise to translate this into an Enlgish understanding. Jesus said the same thing, if you could only understand.

I understand what was meant. I disagree with the choice of words.

I have no problem with calling the "natural condition" of children Islam. I do not see it much differently. While I consider "submit" to be active, the definition for the word uses the word "yield". "Yield" can be both passive and active.

Mar 12:29-31 (KJV)
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Love can be both active and passive.

The love of a Child is passive. The love of a child is unconditional. They do not seek to love. They simply love with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Calling this "natural condition" a religion is something I do not agree.

It is also the nature of a child to learn. It is this nature that leads a child away from the "natural condition". Questions such as "Why am I here?", "What is my purpose?", "What is beyond what I can see?"

Religions serve one general purpose, to answer these questions.

The "natural condition" has no questions because words are not required.

Zen Buddhism is not something with which I am totally conversant. The natural state of things I appreciate to be the state of health. Much of what we learn to do on earth is corruption. Therefore learning anything tends to take us away from our health.

For example, if an angel appears to a man, he needs to lesson or book to teach him how to react. The same with a source of great danger. This indicates we have a tendancy that is put within our makeup that gives us a intelligent accord with the forces of Heaven, and heavenly beings. Little children are very obvious reflections of this, since they can freely interact with heavenly beings, and to them it somewhat unconscious.

Zen has been described as a kind of unlearning.

"How to react" is already part of our natures. When a baby hears a loud noise, it cries. It does not recognize the reality of the noise.

One does not need to be taught how to act to danger. One need only be taught how to recognize that which is a danger. So too is it with angels.

The nature of children is as you say it is. But I have seen three children today, brothers. Two of them were devils, and they harassed the third one. They were all about the same age. I saw a mother possessed with a devil, who had siezed the spirit of her little child, and the she pretty much was all stuck inside her child's body and mind.

So the nature of children is not always the same. This is why I say there is a order, or religion that we are born into. It is not just a state of nature. Not even animals are in a "state of nature." Read my post about the Secret Commandment to catch a glimpse of this secret religion.

When a child is born, he sees nothing and he has no knowledge. He loves with all his mind.

Emotion and acting on that emotion.
Perception and acting on that perception.
Understanding and acting on that understanding.

A child is taught how to perceive and how to understand.

While all emotions are felt, only one is constant and unconditional. When one learns to see as well as understand this, one can love God with all one's mind.

There is more hidden than you can possibly know, Raphael_UO, and I know that you are a spiritual person. You seem to not have a solid foundation, though. Our lives are not just wandering stars, gathering here and there. There is much more going on in the world that would prevent this.

My words are inadequate to describe all that I understand. All that I understand is inadequate to describe all that is. If I were to create a percentage of my knowledge as it relates to all that is and round to the nearest integer the percentage would be 0%. However, there is nothing that is hidden that cannot be found. There is nothing that can be found that cannot be understood.

In simplest terms, my foundation is "God is. Love God. Live God." All else I know is simply the answers to questions.

I choose the word Islam to describe the order that boys are born into. I wish I could demonstrate this to you. Ever see little boys gather around a godly man? Which religion teaches this? What book causes them to learn this? It is more than just nature that causes this. It is the Original Faith of God that runs through each of our souls.

Just boys? Are not females and males both God's children? Do they not both enter the world in the same way? And with the same love?

Have you ever seen children gather around a man with candy? What book causes them to learn this? Is that too the original faith? Of course not. Nor is it so with a holy man. It is curiousity and the desire to learn that draws them. One who is Godly is not perceived to be a threat, this allows their curiousity and desire to learn to guide their actions.

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
While I believe that Islam will one day become the dominant global religion, I do not believe it will be in the same form that it is today. There is an extremely powerful male spirit in Islam, and it is like spiritual food for those of us who worship the Male aspect of the Universe.

The "weighed" aspect of Islam is common to all of our religions. It relfects what we see in life: Good deeds generate good forces that emmanate from us, this is what the Indian calls Prana or Spirit of life. Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds generate this force, and cause it appear in others. This is how we are weighed. It is simple consequence - If we prodominate in bad deeds, then we will have a preponderance of dark energy, and this will prevent us from ascending into heavenly realms. If our good deeds are greater, then the white light that it generated will displace the evil matter that is generated by sin and by demons and the person will become a body of light and will be able to ascend.

Perhaps this is the fundamental root of all religious systems, and perhaps the core wisdom of the phenomenon of Human Life and Afterlife: The understanding that SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS are related to types of subtle material that can adhere to the body and mind is essential for any real kind of wisdom.

This is why righteous persons shine with light, and their bodily systems are healthy, and why wicked corrupted people are filled with darkness and their bodies are filled with demonic parasites.

There really isn't much to undertstand about the mysteries of God, and of the human body and how its powers work, but there is so much opposition to it being commonly known that it becomes lost in the stampede.

There are many persons alive today that would have these things kept hidden. For example, the knowledge of the feminine mind and its powers, and how it can influence and corrupt the human form, and how the male power is when it is healthy, and when it is not. These are lost arts among us, but it can be readily pieced together from diligent observation, and a little research.

I feel I have almost completed my study in this science, and I will be happy to make my report by and by.

Keep the faith kids.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It relfects what we see in life: Good deeds generate good forces that emmanate from us, this is what the Indian calls Prana or Spirit of life. Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds generate this force, and cause it appear in others.

Prana is not created by one's deeds. It is everywhere there is life. It is an inseperable part of human awareness.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is true, it exists everywhere, but the wise man knows how to gather and use this immortal force. The bad man does not see it, and this power does not avail itself to him.

Yet the good man is a repository for this life force, and can exceed in it. This speaks of the nature of God, and of the nature of His intellect. Whoever conforms himself to behaving and thinking in a fashion that compliments the Original Will of the Creator much naturally accrue the adherence and cooperation of the emanated forces of the Creator.

This transcends all religious philosophy, and all written dogma. It is the basic essence of potency, which is most powerful when righteous, and when the performer of uprightness is aware of and conforms himself to the mind of God.

The ancient religions offer some insight of His attributes, though of His nature they do not agree. Therefore, Let His Form be concealed, and His Will made manifest. It tends to concur with His nature that men increase their ability in science, and enlarge his understanding of the universe et al, and that this wisdom be promulgated to the descendants of his generation.

It also seems that His mind is towards the establishment of civilization, and the cultivation of Liberty, and the general increase of the portion of men's inheritance. Thus there is no good reason to accept the record of Genesis, where God is revealed to have confused a people for the building of a primitive tower, merely because their thought was to "ascend to heaven." I cannot accept that this tale is of the same force that has emanated all good.

My observation in this generation and era is that God has rewarded the men of science most of all among our species, and those who have enshrined and pursued reason are granted more excellence than the producers of materials, or the heads of markets, or the doctors of money.

Among these wise men who have revealed the deepest mysteries of heaven, none is greater than the man who applies this wisdom to the condition of mankind's future state, which is the opening of his eyes to that of a god in his own right, able to spread his will and generation across the very oceans of space and into the other worlds prepared for him.

This is where the ancient religions utterly fail, for their knowledge of the universe was limited to a narrow band of what was visible, and what was interpreted from their vision was often fantastic, romantic, or downright silly.

It is certain that mankind is best when his dogmatic and historical limitations are removed from him. Warfare avails him nothing, and truly the violence of nations is the greatest of evils, as the men who promote them are among the least among the children of this world.

The separation between men of science and the vulgar consumers of this culture is so vast and interminable that I know not how any progress can be made in the people at all. Most persons of this time are ambivalent towards the acquisition of knowledge; they assume all sciences are directed towards the making of money, and the increase of general luxury, which they laud as the most honorable pursuit. Most of them rely upon superstitions as much as their ancient ancestors, only theirs are taken from the Bible, or some other written work, and given their own personal interpretation. They do not understand the connection between the Soul's immortality and the Knowledge one acquires in this life, and what they expect in the afterlife is merely a pleasant illusion.

The greatest of evils that has arisen in America is that this rude potion of the population has become the group most catered to, their values and desires are the only ones expressed by the nation in which we live, and our world is suffering because of this.

In every treatise of old where the business of the leaders and kings was recorded, it was considered customary for the king to assemble the wisest of his men at his court, and if the king was inclined to science, often the patronage of these arts generated the very same schools of knowledge that we maintain today, from which we have developed the more perfect sciences of modern man.

Today's leadership is a stranger to most scientific endeavor, as their ranks are drawn from the business classes exclusively, and their training and disposition is alien to all forms of intellectual endeavor. Their very souls are foreign to the science of God, their vision is hampered by their relations to the rude masses, and they consider systems that benefit only the marketplace, or the goods that are brought to it.

This condition is intolerable for any people to maintain for long, it is a grave error to leave the leadership of such a grand nation to the makers of money, or the producers of goods, for their minds are unable to attain the whole purpose of God, or the enlightenment of His will. Truly, their dispositions resemble the vulgar and ignorant people they market to. This trend is only increasing, as our educational systems have specialized and channeled only the most "profitable" lessons to our new generations of "elites."

Enter President Bush, and his generation. They are all similar in that they have no understanding of science, as their backgrounds are all in the business of corporations, and the making of money, which has always been considered among the lower attainments of civilization. The merchant class was never the most glorious, and even ancient societies did not honor them with any great regard.

Yet in America, it is the merchant class that has become the most celebrated, for they have delivered the luxuries that the vulgar have desired, and created a vast fantasy for them to dwell in for the term of their lives. This terrible combination of power has destroyed the higher light from the people at large, and made it exceedingly difficult for the True Wisdom to flourish among the influential classes. This is truly a dangerous condition, because there remains no detached wise men to guide our people. The poor men who maintain this understanding are not able to govern, and they have no access to the government, because out government does not seek them. The people are then left to their own means, and it is demonstrated that the ruling classes have become very evil-minded towards the treatment of the vulgar masses. This is the concept of the "consumer culture" and all it entails.

It is a very cynical creed that the power establishment has created for itself. It uses the people for whatever they can produce, in exchange for a trivial lifestyle of useless material expansion, a dead end philosophy of service to a system where nothing is honored except the increase of money. Liberty fails in such a society, and no man defends her, the knowledge of the soul vanishes from the hearts of the people, and nothing remains except the lust of matter and the flesh, and men are reduced to little more than articulate beasts. This is by design, and by the natural consequence of ignorance among the ruling classes, which has utterly fled from the science of soul, and the pursuit of austerity, and it has rejected the knowledge of immortality in favor of this world.

My thoughts in the morning.

Arkaleus.

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It also seems that His mind is towards the establishment of civilization, and the cultivation of Liberty, and the general increase of the portion of men's inheritance. Thus there is no good reason to accept the record of Genesis, where God is revealed to have confused a people for the building of a primitive tower, merely because their thought was to "ascend to heaven." I cannot accept that this tale is of the same force that has emanated all good.

Their thought was not merely to "ascend to heaven".

Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

But there is another lesson here.
If the "original condition" exists without words, what prevented them from completing their project when words were made obsolete?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is inferred from the record of Genesis that the Demiurge confused the language of the people by causing his power to disrupt the language-generating portions of the brain.

It seems silly to me that this should be done, as we have far suprassed the people of this time and have ascended to heaven quite literally many hundreds of times.

The portion where it says "make for us a name" apparently means to make themselves a kingdom to challenge that of the demiurge. If you accept this account as an actual interaction with the forces of this matter-creating god of the old testament, then you can see he is rather worried about primitive peoples building ziggurats and speaking with their orignal languages. What a tyranny.

Yet When we landed on the moon, this terribly jealous god of the old testament was inexplicably silent on the entire endeavor, and there was no confusion of our languages again.

I am willing to wager that the story of the Tower of babel is a much corrupted tale of something entirely different. I am willing to accept the existence of this jealous demiurge, and I accept the possibility that some kind of common lanauge existed in a very physical sense on the earth.

Even today we retain the ability to comunicate telepathically, and this might be related to what this scripture is really talking about.

Ark

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It is inferred from the record of Genesis that the Demiurge confused the language of the people by causing his power to disrupt the language-generating portions of the brain.

It seems silly to me that this should be done, as we have far suprassed the people of this time and have ascended to heaven quite literally many hundreds of times.

How can you infer anything concerning "the Demiurge" in the bible when "the demiurge" is not a fact in the bible? Or are you inferring an implied reference in addition to the inference that it was "the demiurge" that confused the language? I would sugggest an application of Ockham's razor here.

The story is nothing more than all the world's people with one goal "not getting it". These one people with one goal would have never learned to understand that Heaven can not be reached with a tall building and would have continued to build and build and build.

Had they "got it" words would not have prevented their goal, as words would not have been required.

It is that simple.
No demiurge. No great conspiracy. Just God and people who thought they knew all that they needed to know to get to heaven.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Why don't you go stuff your face with some more SWINE, so we don't have to hear anymore words come out of it, you devil savage.

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Tamahu:

(Hands Tamahu a stick made of iron.)

You have honored your father and mother!

Rapahel_UO:

The demiurge or Demiurgos is the name I use to refer to the architect of the material universe. He is the god mentioned in the Old testament MOST of the time.

I do not believe your interprestation is accurate. It is too generalized. That is like saying that the flood of Utapishtim is the allegory of a people that were drown in their sins, instead of the universal deluge reported in ALL major ancient myths from around the world.

You should study the gnostic texts more, then you will be able to understand what the demiurge is.

Good studies,

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Why don't you go stuff your face with some more SWINE, so we don't have to hear anymore words come out of it, you devil savage.

I understand your anger but it was handled.

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The demiurge or Demiurgos is the name I use to refer to the architect of the material universe. He is the god mentioned in the Old testament MOST of the time.

41:9
Say: What! do you indeed disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two periods? ...

I do not believe your interprestation is accurate. It is too generalized.

I do not believe your rejection of the verse is accurate. It is founded in a lack of understanding.

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am not a disbeliever, and you will not snare me with words, you treacherous one.

As I have said, the word demiurgos means "architect." So then, I have said, he is the architect of the material world. His is a tyranny that I have not subjected myself to, for I follow a secret religion of Christ.

Therefore, The surah you have quoted is not at odds with what I have said, and I am in agreeance with the words of the Prophet.

Anything else?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I am not a disbeliever, and you will not snare me with words, you treacherous one.

As I have said, the word demiurgos means "architect." So then, I have said, he is the architect of the material world. His is a tyranny that I have not subjected myself to, for I follow a secret religion of Christ.

Therefore, The surah you have quoted is not at odds with what I have said, and I am in agreeance with the words of the Prophet.

Anything else?

Arkaleus

No God but Allah... and the architect?

Ah I see now. You do not believe Allah is God.

Thus, "Islam" means nothing to you, because you have not submitted to God.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You are quite correct. My religion can be called "I receive that which My Father in Heaven has given." It is the Knowledge of the Divine, and the reception of Holiness without human intercession. If you understood how Godhead gives anything, you would understand the nature of it.

This is the same faith as Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Christ, and many other happy souls who have since left this world and returned to their origin in the Light.

Therefore I do not submit as the other men do, and you will not be able to discern my faith from your observation. Even if I tell it to you straightly in the plainest of English, you will still not understand. It is not of this world.

My religion is not a social religion, you will not find other men sharing it, nor is it a faith able to be promoted by evangelism, for it cannot be transmitted to those who do not have it.

It is a birthright, and a predestiny, and a selection made by the True One God of Heaven. It is the heart of Muhammad, which is the true testament of his faith, the heart of Christ, and the true testament of his faith, and the unending practice of Good over evil.

You will find no words to challenge me, for my faith cannot be given in words, it is what causes me to fulfill the Will of my Father in Heaven, in the face of all the opposition shaitan can muster against me.

It is the concordance of my will with the prerogative of the Wisest of Angels, who have developed the way for us to grow upon this earth, and to gain our place in the Ranks of the Immortals, how can this be taught to men of this era?

I tell you, there is not one single precept of my faith that I can deliver to you. There is no book that will help you understand it, for it is a Great Soul that I bear. Such as these come from Heaven Only, and not from this miry clay.

You cannot fathom a man reaching God by himself, but in truth this is the only way which He does, for God chooses one out of many, E Pluribus Unum. This is a mystery of your own language, given to us by our own fathers, let whoever can receive it keep it.

In truth I am not alone fully, but my companions are scattered all over the earth, and some are in heaven, but I have no connection with the religions and systems of this world. They are pleasing constructions, poems, praises and worthy venerations. But salvation does not, and never will, come from the adherence to the books, or obedience to other men.

It is given only those worthy to receive it, For God chooses some and not others, and no one is able prevent Him from His will.

Therefore I say to you who contest with me over words and phrases, get you knowledge, for that is my meat, and I will be utterly full.

As for your estimation of my meaning of Allah, I will give you this example. When Ali the Lion of God gave his battle cry, The Name of God was carried by the winds, and into all the lands of the muselmen, and struck terror into the infidels. His pronunciation of Allah was greater than all other men under him, and for Him the Name of Allah was great and Mighty.

When Muhammad spoke the name of Allah, it was the submission of both the earth and sky, and the revelation of angels. Who is able to pronounce the name of Allah like Muhammad? Yet the name Allah is spoken by many men, and they bow in prayer five times a day, and I rarely, they abstain from certain foods, and I do not obverse them.

This is how I speak of God, which is not merely an assembly of letters to denote an abstraction, or a character that is far off. God is a power and a knowing force that fills the child of man who has been accepted by Him.

This is why Allah, Jehovah, God, and all the other names you will say I do not give glory to. What are these words, these characters with which you write? Am I to prostrate myself to a flowery Arabic prose, or a tall tower, or a meteorite in a big cube, because other men enforce this situation? I tell you certainly that the True Father of Wisdom makes no such obligation. He requires no oblation, no sacrifice, nor any praise whatsoever. Does this trouble you men of the book? There will be more to trouble you nearby!

I do not serve the traditions of men, or his houses, I pursue God in His fullness. I am able to come this far, which is already very far for a rude American, because the True God has permitted it, and has loved me.

This is why I laugh at your dissections of my reasoning, your words to me are meaningless, and your traditions are foolish to me. I follow no law except the law of perfection, which is in me. It is the superior law. It is the most difficult law to live.

Of my lessons in life I have tried some things I will not repeat, my soul is not marred for the gain of knowledge, for it is not our inquisitions that condemn us, nor our consumption of the things that are in this world, but rather our hearts and intentions that will cause us to fall and degrade. The wise man will sometimes burn his fingers when mixing the elixir, but God willing it is for his instruction. Perfection is first in the heart, and then in the head, and then the whole being, blessed are they who understand this word.

I lie not, nor will men to enter into woe in body or in spirit. I commit no abominable act upon man or beast, and I give war to no person, except the slaves of Iblis and his filthy church of men and women.

I steal nothing from the light of men, I am blessed by both man and beast, and the forces of nature are gentle to me. As I progress in my fullness, I will attain it in this life, and then I will attain the life to come. I am not yet finished, I am still a young man, and I have yet to attain the fullness of my life.

God willing, I will attain it without meeting disaster, and the desperate fits of Iblis and his relentless slaves will be overcome.

I have walked among the Fathers of nearly all faiths, and found my love with each of them, some a little, some a lot. Some of them say this and that, but I am able to overcome them by the greatness of my heart, and the singleness of my mind I pass them by.

I love the prophets, and their often solitary battle against the entire world, for nothing is more noble than this.

I weigh each of you by this hard meter, if you cannot bear it, then you do not attain the kingdom of my dwelling. You are to fight without ceasing the work of the devil. Be it a little, be it a lot, it matters not as much as the intention in your heart. The least of these who attain this celestial glory are those who fought against the darkness and the evils by their thoughts, the next by their words, and greatest of all are them that fought with their deeds. Are there any among them except those who acted upon their intentions? God knows best.

The state of the flesh in this world is nothing. Let it have enough, its appetites are nothing, so long as you fulfill this requirement of service to the will of God. God loves not the transgressors. He who learns the mysteries of this world and remains faithful to this first and foremost commandment of God is the most successful of men, and arouses the greatest envy of the devils, let God protect for him what the thieves will surely come to steal.

I say to you that the First and Foremost commandment of The Most High and Noble God is to perfect your Will to His, which is the establishment of His Light over the darkness and rebellion of Iblis and his countless human and demonic slaves.

This is true service to God, and not the worldly books and oblations that men adore, for God receives them not.

Let Him who has acquired this Perfect Faith conform himself to the Wise Lord Christ, who sets at liberty the perfect and the blessed, for their joy is to love one another. No other besides these will be able to fulfill his commandment of love.

Are you able to follow my hard way? It is not a service of your body, nor do any of its laws do service to the body. Let him who says, do not eat, be taken away, for the mouth of that man is corrupted with the flesh of his own body, and that of others.

Let him who says, certain days are holy, and here is their observation, be taken away, for there is not a single day that risen on this earth in the era of mankind when evil was not to be found.

Let him who says, here is the book of the true faith, be taken away, for the book is had by all men, yet evil has increased beyond all measure, and man's understanding has fled away even for all the books written from the times of old.

Let him who says, this is the law of the Most Holy God be brought before the undefiled children, and if they love that one, let him remain among us. Otherwise let him be cast alongside the hypocrites and the liars.

For the True Faith is not given by others in the form of law, such is the work of this world, for the building of the systems of this world, and these systems will all pass away. God is not such that grows old, nor do those of us within His Light ever die.

His ways are not expressed by the words of men, nor are they delivered onto the earth for the consumption of mankind, for the secret of immortality is given to the elected only, and this by a secret revelation that requires no intermediary.

These words I write to you! They are one of the wonders of God. They come from a man who had been initiated in no secret religion of men, I have been given no special training, no man has ever called me his acolyte. I am from the most urban of places, and led the most suburban of lives, I have eaten and drunk with the profane and the low. This very wisdom I give you is the proof of God, for how else can it arise in me? These are the mysteries of the Kingdom of the Immortal God, who is blessed without ending.

How else does a silly American come to this state of grace, if not by the Will of the Most Blessed and Eternal Father of Light?

Do you call me an infidel again?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Perfection comes with loving as He loves us. Constantly and unconditionally.
You are but one part of a whole.
Without loving the whole, you will never love as He does.
If you do not love as He does, you will never share His perfection.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It appears we return to Egypt to find our religion, because that's where it started.

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

werent there other cultures during that time too? im sure they would have gods also

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join