Our natural religion from birth is ISLAM.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's a well known fact that cats are Hindu, from birth..
9 lives and all that ...

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusran
Feelings of love relax and calm, while feelings of hate/fear/anger tense and excite. All animals seek relaxation and calmness (human or non) it is not divine will it is the nature of existence on this planet.

Non-human animals have no such goal. They seek nothing. They simply are. A Zen master would say they exist in their "original condition".

Children are the same way. They have no such goal. They seek nothing. They simply are.

Mushin is the essence of Zen. "non-thought". Act, react.
When a human ages, they begin to think-act, think-react.
Thus adults are no longer in their "original condition".

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
Non-human animals have no such goal. They seek nothing. They simply are. A Zen master would say they exist in their "original condition".

Children are the same way. They have no such goal. They seek nothing. They simply are.

Actually they seek it without knowing they are seeking it. It is instinct.

The "original condition" is to avoid that which is unpleasant to us.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Actually they seek it without knowing they are seeking it. It is instinct.

The "original condition" is to avoid that which is unpleasant to us.

There is no search without a goal.

The "original condition" is not to avoid suffering, but to accept suffering as part of life.

Yes, it is instinct. Act, react. Non-thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What a cool discussion!

Have you ever communicated with an animal? I have. Don't believe me? Then call a dog to you.

I am not satisfied with the answer of "instinct." I do not believe in such a thing as "instinct." It is a completely non-scientific concept anyway, how on earth can a group of cells form its own intelligence? There is spirit, and that is what intelligence is made of. It doesn't come from cells, DNA, or any kind of elemental matter.

Human intelligence comes from a most sacred place. We begin with little life sparks that occupy our bodies. These are the seeds of our individual personalities. As we grow older, some of us add to them, some get damaged and lose them, others rebuild and become strong again.

But the Origin of our intelligence is NOT from our bodies. Surely you guys are more insightful than THAT. The NATURE of that ORIGIN is the real inquiry I am making. Don't you recall your own origins?

Children love the Golden Rule by their natures. Their reasoning is superior to the man's, who says, "My knowledge is power." Did you think that the clever and the crafty were divine?

What is your definition of divinity?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I am not satisfied with the answer of "instinct." I do not believe in such a thing as "instinct." It is a completely non-scientific concept anyway, how on earth can a group of cells form its own intelligence? There is spirit, and that is what intelligence is made of. It doesn't come from cells, DNA, or any kind of elemental matter.

Neuroethology is the scientific study of the neural basis of natural animal behaviour.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would have to view this branch of science as misnamed: I do not accept that intelligence or natural behaviors arise from the neural system alone. There is more to the picture than just a single organism with a set of inherited traits and genes.

For example - One animal may "impress" its behaviors and traits upon another animal - even across species! What is the mechanism of this impression? There is no language or books they are reading, and they certainly don't talk to their young like we do. There is a power of the mind that is subtle and can impress upon other minds. Do you deny this?

That is part of the nature of intelligence. It's not really stuck in a body, and there's more to a living creature than it's cellular or neural construction. I doubt any "science" will admit this, and to me it is a really big gap in their theories.

Yet this notion is actually quite ancient - It's the western scientists that are the newcomers. And they are approaching their study without any notion of soul, or spirit, which is simply wrong.

I don't know what the neuroethologists have to say about human development, but I doubt that it really reflects what we've known for thousands of years. Where did my grandfather's voice come from? How did I know something before I sensed it with my physical senses? Does that come from the goo in our bodies? God forbid!

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Human intelligence comes from a most sacred place. We begin with little life sparks that occupy our bodies. These are the seeds of our individual personalities. As we grow older, some of us add to them, some get damaged and lose them, others rebuild and become strong again.

But the Origin of our intelligence is NOT from our bodies. Surely you guys are more insightful than THAT. The NATURE of that ORIGIN is the real inquiry I am making. Don't you recall your own origins?

Children love the Golden Rule by their natures. Their reasoning is superior to the man's, who says, "My knowledge is power." Did you think that the clever and the crafty were divine?

What is your definition of divinity?

I agree with this for the most part. I might as well give my theory. Judging by this thread I assume you do not believe in reincarnation, would this be a correct assumption? Anyhow as you will read, I do.

When a child is born, the odds are that the spirit inside has existed many lifetimes before as a human. In their new body they are allowed a fresh start. The human body has evolved over the centuries to be a great vehicle for spiritual development. Practicing spirituality has great physical benefits to the human form and our current society provides rapid developments for those who wish to pursue it.

The human body allows even evil spirits to reincarnate and have somewhat of a chance at positive change. This is accomplished by the physiology of humans. When reborn all past lives are, for the moment, forgotten. All that a newborn child knows is that love feels good and hate/anger/fear is an unpleasant feeling.

As the child grows the cumaltive personality of its past lives begins to seep through by way of their intuition. These intuitive glimpses then mix in with their experiences in their current life to form a new personality.

So the reason children are all inherently good is due to the phsiology of the human form and not because of the spirit behind the child.

For example: Its like a mass murderer suffering an acute case of amnesia. He forgets his evil ways and has a chance to become an entirely different person. As time goes by he begins to have glimpses of his past. When his past fully comes back to him he then has a choice; continue being a murderer or continue the life he developed after suffering amnesia. Hopefully his short life after the amnesia set in is more appealing then his past a murderer.

Spiritual growth takes many lifetimes for most people. It is not that they are necessarily bad or evil. It is just that being born into a life that is highly condusive to positive spiritaul progress is rare. However, each incarnation of a person, overall, has a positive effect on their spiritual growth even though it is usually very small.

The benefit of this society we live in though is that for those people that are born into a life that is condusive to spiritual growth, they tend to grow very fast. With so much corruption and negativity in our society, those that can see clearly see exactly what they need to rid from their own lives to progress.

So I agree with you when you say intelligence does not originate from the body. But the inherent goodness of children, I feel, Does originate from the body through our emotional makeup and ignorance of the past.

As a side note on intelligence, I personally believe in the car analogy. If I push on the gas pedal the car goes forward. The car didn't initiate the command to move, I did. I am seperate from the car but while driving I can be considered a part of the car. If the engine breaks down then I can continue pushing the gas pedal but the car will no longer respond.

So as I see it, intelligence originates "outside" of the body but yet is dependent on the body to operate in our existence.

Again just my theories, they are still a work in progress.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have analysed the doctrine of reincarnation. I am not yet complete in my understanding of this notion.

However, I can compare what I haved learned of it to what I have observed of the spiritual realm.

I think what people are really observing in reincarnation is the OVERLAY of older souls upon a new creation. When the parents intiate the formation of the body, there is also the creation of the soul, which comes from the combination of powers between the male and the female - Along with the emmanation from the deity of the flesh - which CAN be combined with even higher powers from above his realm.

If this combination is imperfect, or incomplete, then other spiritual energies occupy the gap. By this method, older souls parasite their way back into a living form. If unchecked, this will result in a condition where the child will be a host for various disincarnate forces, and the individuality of the child will be stunted.

This is obviously the corruption of a created form, and would be considered an abomination by those of my kind. Reincarnation would be an evil thing, if my observations are correct. Souls who do not learn the correct keys to immortality in ONE lifetime are not entitled to another. They are destroyed. To avoid this destruction, the forstall the inevitable by occupying the bodies of damaged living beings, whose incorporeal power is weak enough to allow them to enter and occupy their nervous systems and brains.

This is the terrible environment in which we live. Human life has become a source of energy and power for disincarnate forces, who have taken over the awareness of most of America.

Therefore the whole concept of reincarnation is a lie, it is not a good thing, but a miserable invasion of children by vile disincarnate forces. How can it be revered? Its very existence indicates that these souls were evildoers in thier own lives. Did you think that they would somehow improve over time? Use your reason. Do you think an evil soul bound to this plane because of its love of evil will improve by parasitic attachment to a new body? Heaven forbid this blasphemy!

Entire systems of religion are based upon this notion. It is fundamentally flawed. It is possible to attain perfection in one lifetime. Children are not born needing reform or baptism. The REAL process is one of the repulsion of invasion, and occupation by disincarnate forces. REAL religion is that which teaches the proper defense and education of these forces. FALSE religion just provides a ready group of harvestable bodies for this occupation.

What a coup of spirit! The filthy secret of the disincarnate forces is revealed. How our bodies are used by them as dwelling places, how our race is manipulated into ignorance so that we do not resist this. Frightening as this is, understanding is the key to success.

I never knew what my parents were protecting me from until I was attacked by these things. Now I have gained a more complete understanding of what is real. Most human beings are fragments, they dwell in the lower levels of consciousness - material desire, lust, all the sensual things. They are turned into slaves in their own body - the vivifying focres of their life are left to run the processes of their flesh, while the upper portions of their consciousness are siphoned off, the power these regions of the brain generate going towards the feeding of their parasites.

Are you ready for a full look at earth and what is done upon it? You better be, because everyone's eyes are going to open. When you can see the amazing amount of garbage clinging onto our forms, you might take a little different tact in life.

We are not born into religion, religion is just the way the sheep are lined up for the slaughter. Religion is just another tool of governance. Knowledge is withheld from the people intentionally. Only those people with knowledge of the light are real people. Only they have the ability to leave the system of parasitic rebirth and spiritual mingling with the rest of the disembodied.

It is a malicious system that was established for us on the earth. It did not come from God, or any sort of deity. It is a hijacking of the life on this earth by demonic, disembodied forces, and their host bodies whose lives and minds have been twisted into doing their will on the earth. Knowledge of this will cause us to rebel against this power in whatever way we can, and see how our culture was built around THIS, rather than any sort of human interest.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 14-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That is an interesting take on reincarnation, I've never heard that one before. Perhaps you are right but it does remind me of a theory I have always held.

When a person adopts a belief system and regards it as the unalterable truth they shut their mind off from new ideas that contradict. Any conflicting ideas are twisted and distorted to conform with that persons belief system.

Going by the posts of yours that I have read, you clearly see the corruption, negativity, and evil that occurs around the world. But you seem obsessed with it. You see it in everything while ignoring the good that is buried within everyone. The vast-vast majority of people in this world are good people. They are just misguided and searching for some type of purpose. Unfortunately materialism and selfishness shines like the sun in this world while the way of spiritualilty shines like a small candle.

I find it no stretch of the imagination that you have spread your outlook of evil into the idea of reincarnation. You are trying to make this conflicting idea fit into your outlook on life.

I find it strange that you consider physical sex to be the creator of new souls, when you have stated your own celibacy. Why do you consider an act that you disapprove of to be the creator of the divine? Doesn't it make more sense that a physical act would result in just a physical outcome and that the divine remain seperate?

Did you think that they would somehow improve over time? Use your reason.

Yes I do think they will improve and I did use my reason. Try putting aside your strict belief system for a moment and look at things from a different angle. Change can happen to anyone at anytime. This is not saying that changing ones ways is easy but it is definately not impossible.

Reincarnation is the best means of experiencing a change for anyone. It's a clean slate to live a different life and hopefully see things from a fresh new perspective.

It is possible to attain perfection in one lifetime.

It is possible but the odds are higher than winning the state lottery. It is not even a game worth playing. If existence is setup to only give us one chance then the entire system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up. As it stands now the odds are stacked incredibly high against us.

Look I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying that you could be. Perhaps my outlook on life clouds my vision and keeps me from seeing the truth. I try to keep an open mind and always view things from different angles so as not to blind myself, but I'm not perfect.

All I ask of you is to keep an open mind and not be afraid to change your overall belief system to comply with a strong new experience or idea. Don't always try to fit new experiences or ideas into your strict belief system. Sometimes it is the foundation that needs to be redone.

I'm sure this post will fall on deaf ears, but I try.

I'll keep your theory of reincarnation in my mind, just in case my experiences ever lead me to believe in it. I hope you will do the same with mine.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am the opposite of narrow minded. I consider all intelligently offered statements.

I don't focus on the negativity, I see it as a needless obstacle. Much like rocks in the field, or thorns in the walkway. I am motivated to remove them out of the way, rather than say, oh, these are part of nature, and should be there.

I honestly don't know about reincarnation. I don't believe that it is what we have been told it is. That's keeping in the spirit of questioning everything. I don't trust the concept of reincarnation, because of the things I have learned for a certainty about the spiritual realm.

I don't believe that old souls are reborn into human forms. I see this same kind of parastic behavior in people who are older than newborns, and people can be possessed at any time in their lives. I think reincarnation is just another form of this very same process, except that it occurs in the infants and at the conception of life and intelligence.

This is why I do not experience "Past lives" because I was shielded from the invasion of these disincarnate forces at birth. Only when I was strong enough I could understand the process. Perhaps there is something to it: Souls that did not attain immortality and were able rise out of this plane would try to hitch a piggyback ride upon the children born into the world, to perhaps vicariously complete their lessons.

My attitude towards this is a rather aggressive one. I would be inclined to destroy these as I would any other parasite. The newborns and children should be maximized in their own potential, without the burden of their ancestors. Those who have died do not deserve respect. If they did not leave this realm, they are not worthy of veneration, nor do they deserve access to our bodies.

You probably won't understand where I am coming from. I tend to challenge everything I see, hear, or am told, because I have found much of what is given to us is deception. Don't accept anything except the knowledge of truth. And don't stop seeking it until you find it.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 14-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Look I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying that you could be. Perhaps my outlook on life clouds my vision and keeps me from seeing the truth. I try to keep an open mind and always view things from different angles so as not to blind myself, but I'm not perfect.

To keep an open mind, one should be saying "Are you right? Am I wrong?".

If Arkaleus is correct, then belief in reincarnation limits the spirit.
If you are correct, then belief in "one chance" limits nothing.

When one's soul is at stake, I cannot see "taking a chance".

It is possible but the odds are higher than winning the state lottery. It is not even a game worth playing. If existence is setup to only give us one chance then the entire system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up. As it stands now the odds are stacked incredibly high against us.

This paragraph is akin to saying "It's too tough. Why bother?"

The lottery in my state used to have a catch phrase. "You can't win if you don't play."

I do not believe it is required to attain perfection to enjoy everlasting life. I do believe it is required to do your best.

We are not born into religion, religion is just the way the sheep are lined up for the slaughter.

Reading this and looking at the title of this thread, I am left with a question:
Is our natural religion from birth Islam or not?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is what began my thought:

I read from the Hadith. The Hadith is the collected sayings of Muhammad. One of the most profound things He said was that the natural religion of human beings from birth was the submission to the divine will of God. That is what the word "Islam" means.

The western connotation of the word "Islam" is taken to mean the Religion of Muhammed. This is a misuse of the word. Muslims call themselves Believers who profess Islam. An Arab does not say in his language, I am Islamic, he says, I am "of the righteous" or "of the faithful."

I should have said it so you could understand the correct meaning of the word, but I was testing your hearts and your level of understanding.

In truth I report: You have a prejudice against the Muslim people, and shameful are they who have taught you to hate them. Reform yourselves to better intelligence and a more perfect humanity.

It is better to be an American with a gigantic mind. Then my hands can reach the moon even while I sit, and if I rise from my seat I can find the stars hard by.

I would have my brothers be as me, not as them who make war in the name of money and slavery to consumption. Then the world will become small and her problems not so great, and the false religion of money and production will cease to be the god of the hour.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In truth I report: You have a prejudice against the Muslim people, and shameful are they who have taught you to hate them. Reform yourselves to better intelligence and a more perfect humanity.

I have said nothing against Islam. Nor did I question the definition of Islam at any time during this thread. I did however question your use of the word religion.

And I am still left to wonder, are we born with a religion or not?

[Edited on 15-9-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The answer to this question is an unequivical yes. But I will not be unable to convince you of this if you don't already undertand this. Sound silly? So did Jesus when he said the same thing.

What did he say? He said "No one is able to come to me unless he is brought forth by the Father."

He said: "Suffer the little children to come to me, because such as these are the kingdom of heaven."

When you see things that are innocent and pure, they are intertwined with the presense of God and those in Heaven. Their intelligence is not fully conversant with all those on the earth, but for those who are, they communicate quite freely.

This is why this whole thread confused you so much. Most of you cannot see what I am talking about, and you probably never will.

This is why little children love certain people automatically. This is why animals respond to certain people as though they loved them. It IS because they love them. They love by THEIR NATURES that which comes from Heaven. That is because they are still wrapped in the Presense of God. They love their own kind, and reject what is foreign to it. Most of whatver remains on the earth becomes separated from heaven because of the violence of the demons. Rare is the person who keeps his first estate.

That is what I am talking about when I say we are all born into Islam. Islam is the submission to the divine will. This is how I describe the religion of all little children, and all animals, and all the forces fo nature. I have chosen Islam as the word to use for the transmission of this to my people.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Arkaleus, we are not all born into a religion.

As you said:

We are not born into religion, religion is just the way the sheep are lined up for the slaughter.

That is what I am talking about when I say we are all born into Islam. Islam is the submission to the divine will.

This is not a religion. This is simply doing God's will.

Religions generally have several things in common: What to beleive, rules to follow, hope, and fear.

Babies and animals know of none of these things (in relation to the souls).
They exist in their "natural state". They naturally follow God's will.

Most of whatver remains on the earth becomes separated from heaven because of the violence of the demons.

Separation occurs as a result of free will. The freedom to choose to do God's will, or not. To love God or not. God created us this way. While I do not doubt the existance of entities that seek to sway our choices, the choice is ultimately ours to make.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Raphael_UO.

How are you able to say that we are not born into a religion? We are each born into a PERFECT religion. Not a religion of men's inventions, or of any kind of book or philosophy. We are born into the Spritual house of the Father, and when we are babies our minds and intellects are joined to the great light of intelligence, which is what the ancients perceived as the Light of God, the Source of Light, the various Names of the Godhead.

Salvation is the ability to return to this light and escape the destruction of death for the soul, which is darkness.

Sin and law has very little to do with salvation. Those things come from lower powers. These lower powers often stand in the way of souls wanting to return to the original light. They achieve their dominon by altering people and making them liable to punishment, and by the force of their will. Such is their mad tyranny, it is nothing holy.

No one who lives by the law of sins and forgiveness will be able to return to the light based on these. All that does is make you subject to the lower powers and their madness. There is a whole body of writings that describe this realm and its interaction. it was stamped out and covered up by the Roman Church in their power grab in the 500's CE.

Come up here with me and get a real understanding of the world and our souls. It's fun! It makes you aware and wise, and then no lie will be able to hold you, and no "god" will either.

That is the religion we are born with. It is the religion of Christ, which is Islam. Islam is the submission to the divine will. Jesus Christ was born and he preached submission to the divine will. That was his foremost commandment. Little children obey this commandment because that is their nature. Little children are born into Islam. Even if they are from America.

So evildoers, why don't you return to your original religion? Or will you persecute us forever?

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

How are you able to say that we are not born into a religion?

I let air leave my lungs to be shaped into sounds by my larynx, mouth and tongue.

If you are asking "Why?", it is because words have definitions, the definitions of the word "religion" can not be applied to "natural existance".

A special transmission outside the scriptures;
No dependence on words and letters;

No one who lives by the law of sins and forgiveness will be able to return to the light based on these.

"Laws of sin", if you mean those rules which tell one what not to do, allow a person to describe those things which are not God's will. Forgiveness allows one continue their journey without dwelling on the past. But these are not all there is to salvation. However, they do not hinder progress as long as one is aware that there is more to it.

Come up here with me and get a real understanding of the world and our souls. It's fun! It makes you aware and wise, and then no lie will be able to hold you, and no "god" will either.

I do not understand why you feel the need to set yourself above others. Babies have no such needs.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why do so many people say this to me? I am not setting myself above you in vanity.

I have knowledge that is uncommon. I willing to teach you everything that I know, and without any sort of personal superiority to you. I have not at any time said that I was superior to you. You have perceived this yourselves, and tried to make it into a fault. It cannot ever be a fault to have a greater share of wisdom.

Many of you will not understand this, but the title of this post was taken directly from the words of Muhammed. I agreed with his words, and in this manner I venerate the prophet.

I came to a certain enlightenment when I read his words, because for the first time I understood what Islam was. It is what Muhammed called the natural goodness of all faith: the submission to God. It is the description of how all children are when left to their innocense, before they are converted by their elders into whatever creed they impose upon their own people.

Many will say that this is a bold claim, and even more will mock the notion of Islam altogether, but there are certainly the most ignorant of men.

Yet I have found it to be the sweetest veneration of God since the travails of the Christ, and it excels in both clarity and sincerity, pillars of my own temple.

I challenge you, modern person, tell me of the nature of children. Tell me why Christ observed them to be like the kingdom. Tell me why we value them so much. I mentioned this to you before, but you have not commented upon it. Children are in the presense of God, and God is their natural religion. I call this religion Islam.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Why do so many people say this to me? I am not setting myself above you in vanity.

I have knowledge that is uncommon. I willing to teach you everything that I know, and without any sort of personal superiority to you. I have not at any time said that I was superior to you. You have perceived this yourselves, and tried to make it into a fault. It cannot ever be a fault to have a greater share of wisdom.

Then what was this?
Come up here with me and get a real understanding of the world and our souls.

If you were not setting yourself above others, why would I need to come up there with you? I do not believe you were talking about a geographical location.

The knowledge you have concerning "natural state" is nothing new.

Many of you will not understand this, but the title of this post was taken directly from the words of Muhammed. I agreed with his words, and in this manner I venerate the prophet.

I disagree with the english translation of his words. Perhaps "religion" was the "closest match" in english, but the english definitions of "religion" do not fit this statement.

I came to a certain enlightenment when I read his words, because for the first time I understood what Islam was. It is what Muhammed called the natural goodness of all faith: the submission to God. It is the description of how all children are when left to their innocense, before they are converted by their elders into whatever creed they impose upon their own people.

"Natural existance" is a teaching of Zen Buddhism. But Zen is not only Buddhist. It is beyond scripture.

A special transmission outside the scriptures,
Not founded upon words and letters;
By pointing directly to [ones] mind,
It lets one see into [ones own true] nature and [thus] attain Buddhahood.

Buddhahood = the state of enlightenment.

Nizamuddin was a 14th century Muslim mystic who withdrew from the world and preached a message of prayer, love and the unity of all things. He promised his followers that if they loosened their ties with the world, they could purge their souls of worries and directly experience God. Rituals and fasting were for the pious, said the saint, but love was everywhere and was much the surest route to the divine.

This is a description of "Zen Islam".

Many will say that this is a bold claim, and even more will mock the notion of Islam altogether, but there are certainly the most ignorant of men.

Yet I have found it to be the sweetest veneration of God since the travails of the Christ, and it excels in both clarity and sincerity, pillars of my own temple.

If one believes there is one God, one way, and/or one truth, then it is only natural to find at least some measure of truth in all things.

I challenge you, modern person, tell me of the nature of children. Tell me why Christ observed them to be like the kingdom. Tell me why we value them so much. I mentioned this to you before, but you have not commented upon it. Children are in the presense of God, and God is their natural religion. I call this religion Islam.

The nature of a child is love, trust, and desire to learn. These are beyond the english definition of "religion".

[Edited on 18-9-2004 by Raphael_UO]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join