Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Our natural religion from birth is ISLAM.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You who speak my native language!

Each of us is born with a natural religion, which is the submission to the divine will. This is true Islam, which does not come from them in Riyadh, or those in Tehran.

When we are children, our minds are set upon the discovery of truth, and the utterance of the truth we discover. This is the practice of the true faith, which is common and natural to all little children. It is put in them by God without the knowledge of men.

It is the parents, which cause a child to become a Jew, a Christian, or an atheist. How are these creeds better than the one that beats within a child's breast? Or the one which comes forth from his mouth?

You who have sought to remove the natural religion from the children, and replace it with one of your own inventions, you have done evil to your own offspring.

How is it that you say that Children must learn of God? Is it not your own sins that you teach them? Truly, there is no faith needed to be taught these little ones, for they possess iman (faith) from the moment of their first breath. For of the world they know nothing, yet call all things to themselves, and judge of it good or evil.

Recall your wise teacher, who is called Jesus, he gave this teaching to you.

Truly, there is not a single one of you who profess iman in Jesus that will enter the kingdom of God, except he has become like a little child. For this is the original religion, the place from which you have fallen. Even as we are born, we proceed from God, and God is with the little children always. How is it that you seek to pull them away?

In place of your natural religion, you have accepted the teachings of men, and the laws of strange men, and driven out from yourself the truth. Thus you enter into vice and confusion, and are driven by shaitan into the darkness.

The true religion is not named for the book of their revelations, or the prophets who carried them. It is the heart of the faithful and true, which is found in the heart of the child and them who are like him.

This is the true Islam, given to you in your own language so that you might learn a sign from God. Wise are they who understand the will of God when He delivers the truth to a people from one of their own.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
thank
Islam good

This is the true Islam, given to you in your own language so that you might learn a sign from God. Wise are they who understand the will of God when He delivers the truth to a people from one of their own

AF1

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I should believe that just like I believe the bible beaters who tell me that their faith is the only 'true' one.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The meaning of my post was not to convert. The meaning of the word Islam is not to be an Arab and to recite the Koran. Islam is the native religion that we are born with - Think of how little children relate to their world, to God, and to each other. It's the same no matter where you go, and it's always been that way in every culture, region, and race. That is what I meant by our native religion being Islam.

Islam means "Submission to the Divine Will". Little children will always choose the good, if they understand the choice given to them. That is also the will of God. The most simple expression of the Will of God is to choose the Good over the evil, and to know the difference. That is the whole of the law of God, the rest being the fruits of its adherence.

You need to understand how strange these notions are coming from an American. No American has said these things before to you. There have been Muslims trying to convert us to Middle Eastern religions, but none of them have spoken our language. I speak our language, I am not trying to convert you.

I am reminding you of what we had when we were young, and encouraging you to return to that kind of mind. I cry against the evil that took us away from this, which is the materialist system that our parents have mindlessly continued and imposed upon us.

Instead of the simple truths expounded, our system has churned out mental illness and confusion. This was done with malice, to keep our race from becoming superior to the systems of rich and powerful persons, and to keep us docile in service.

This is why Islam is needed - TRUE Islam. Not the Koran, but all holy books. Not the Arabs, but the native tongue of reason. Not the screaming Mullahs and edicts of fatwa, but the gentleness of Christ and the wisdom of Sophia.

This is what will make Americans realize that they should not be fighting against Islam. It is their own natural faith they are persecuting, and their own species they are calling death for.

Only ignorant men desire war, and only fools delight in its machinery.

The natural faith of Jesus was considered offensive and strange to the Jews of his time, and they killed him because of it. Many of you claim to be Christians, are you truly?

Therefore I no more say that I am Christian, because this would be offensive to God, for I could in no way be compared to a Christian man. Instead I say Islam, for it is my natural faith that I have kept since I was a small boy, and its virtues are that of the child in his faith.

That is closer to the Christ's Teachings, and agree with the sensible teachings of the Arabian Prophet, for they are One and the same understanding.

I am way ahead of my time in this, but I will make one prophecy concerning the world and Islam.

One day Islam will become the dominant religion of the globe. It will overtake nations, kings, and all forms of government. It will arise because of the division that is rising between the rich and the poor, and the design of the rich towards the enslavement of men and their nations. Men will turn to Islam because it fights against this abomination of evil.

Even in America, men will begin to see the great evil that has taken control of the land and its powers, and will abandon the false faiths, the empty Christianity, and will turn to Islam.

When men are sick of the lie of the western world, and see its emptiness, they will turn their hearts back to the truth, and Islam will enter their hearts. They will learn the joy of crying up in Faith to God, and will become brothers again, no longer enemies. Then we will remove the yoke of service to the wealthy, which has made us miserable and ignorant, and put upon us the yoke of righteousness, which will reform the whole world and its nations.

That is my hope for the future, and it will come to pass.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ummm.

Natural religion?
Very closeminded, If I may say so.
It's a nice utopian fairy tale. But untrue.

Religion is Man-Made. You are what you DECIDE to BE, in this respect..
OR you are whatever is THRUST upon you.

Children know NOTHING of god, until they are told of one.

There is no God

There are many Gods, as many gods as there are people to conceptualize, him/her/it, whatever.

Frankly, the whole Trio of Judeao/Christian/Islamic religions, aren't even original ideas, they are hand-me-downs, hybrids, if you will, of earlier forms of
"spirituality".

They day that Islam takes over the world, is the day that shall be referred to as "The even DARKER ages".

Space

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You say children know nothing of God? They have no knowledge of RELIGION, but of GOD they are quite certain. Don't you know the difference?

You did not mention any other thing of the nature of children. Don't you understand how they are all similar in the beginning, their minds and their natures, their words, and their statements are all similar. What causes that?

Will you say, it is their flesh that gives them their intelligence?

You did not understand what Islam means. Islam was not created by Muhammad. Muhammad came to ISLAM, which existed from the beginning. Little children choose good over evil, when given the choice. Do you contest this? Little children prefer the truth over a lie, when given the two side by side. Do you doubt this? What makes them this way, if you are able to say it?

What were you like as a child? Did you prefer lies over truths? Did you like to harm others rather than play in peace? That is the true human faith, which is Islam, which means to submit to the goodness of God. Did you think little children to prefer evil to goodness?

Why then, would a man, who grew from a child, prefer evil to the good? Isn't that the most perverse of illusions? To prefer deception over truth, or lies over facts, or to say, there is no God, when it is clearly written upon the hearts of the little children.

You cannot understand God, so you won't understand my post. You think God is the book, and the judge, so you hate them. Do little children hate good? Do they hate God when they learn of Him? No, but they all love to hear of Him, even if it is an INVENTION OF THEIR PARENTS.

Those who personify God are not correct. That is what you think I am talking about. Islam isn't Arabic, just the word is. But then again, our philosophies come from that region, and others, and our entire language is borrowed from them as well.

So returning to the faith of children is an age of darkness? What manner of man are you? What kind of philosophy do offer us, except doubt, derision, and uncertainty?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
The meaning of my post was not to convert. The meaning of the word Islam is not to be an Arab and to recite the Koran. Islam is the native religion that we are born with

Arkaleus

How are you born anything? What about everything pre-Islam? No one knows any religion until it is fed to them with a spoon. What of all the religions that pre-date Islam? They were just Islamic and did not know it yet? Seriously, inless I have miss read your post, you do not really make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When I say Islam, you immediately think of the religion of Muhammad.

I do not mean the religion of Muhammad!

Islam means "Submission to the divine will."

When we are born, we are submissive to the divine will, which is the preferance of good over evil. What normal child prefers evil over good? Isn't it the classical understanding of childhood that we prefer truth over lie, and good things over evil things?

This is what I am talking about. Not the RELIGION of ISLAM - The Nature of our ORIGINAL FAITH. I am doing something new here, using a word to convey a new meaning to my western readers.

I am an American, we don't have a word in Christianity like Islam, so I am adapting it to our culture and making a new place in your minds.

Many of you say that Children are born as nothing. How can this be? How do you account for the universal similarities between children? No matter which race they belong to, or what language they speak, they are exactly the same. They play the same way - They love games that have meaningful rules, they love fair play, they love healthy things better than evil things. How do you account for that? Why do all little children cry at evil things, and get mad when you lie to them? What makes that so? That is what I am looking for. That is ISLAM.

Do you understand now?

Arkaleus

[Edited on 8-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wacky Utahns with their wacky ideas.

God's not real.
Nobody is born with a religion.

- NTH

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
.:

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Three Utahrds in one thread huh?

So it would seem, so it would seem.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It appears we return to Egypt to find our religion, because that's where it started.

It is the land of the first gods. It is the land where the knowledge of the gods was first disseminated to man. It is therefore right and proper to study the Egyptian, and to learn his ways.

It is the first place where the knowledge of the Light existed. From Egypt came the knowledge of the resurrection, and the powers of the body and the mind. her wise people worshipped that which was worthy to worship, not the baser forms of the profane.

From this knowledge, the government was founded. It was not a democracy, nor did it come by charter of nobility, but it was divinely given to mankind. Every religion to form in its wake is but the reflection of this first knowledge, and those within it have grown ALL THIS TIME.

It is reasonable then to chart the path of this government by its retreat and advance among the various races and epochs of our world.

Now we have the thread with which to tie all the mysteries together. Here is the solution to the great riddle, which has caused us to dwell in such darkness. It is the same source for all Light, and every avatar that has emmanated from it is the same.

Every enlightenment has come by its advance upon our world, and darkness because of its retreat. Its emmissaries are the same spirit, repeated over and over, manifesting to the various parts of the world just like the wise gardener would tend his various fruits.

This is the Mystery of God unveiling. The Mystery of God!

Now we see the final hour of our era, with America being the final fronteir of the light. Yet there is something different in America - It is not a new people, but a composite of the old ones, amalgamated and combined in a new land.

So there was never complete ignorance of the truth among her people, and evil has waited along side her all this time, waiting for her ripeness to come. Behold, this ripeness is upon her, and the forces of darkness and their intelligences have sprung a mighty trap upon her.

The forces of darkness have managed to invade and occupy America, turning it into a seat for itself, and its people into hosts for its power. Now it uses America as a tool for its own purpose, which is the domination of the rest of the globe, to turn ALL of mankind into slaves and hosts for its power. Such is the warning of the book of revelations, if you have understanding.

You see, America is the seat of the "beast". Her people were driven away from their senses so that this terrible occupation might endure among her population without any kind of opposition, or even intelligent commentary.

Now that our generation is ripe, and these forces have gained complete dominance of the population and the corporations and industries, even the government bows to its will. Look at America armed with this understanding, and you will see it. Those who do not praise the beast and its doings - Anyone who doesn't praise the works of capitalism and consumerism, or the functions of business, is hated and blackballed. This has displaced all natural religion in America, and sought to destroy the understanding of truth from her people, and has shown itself marvellously successful.

Don't you see it yet? Aren't the pieces falling together for you? This is why the righteous of other faiths have cried out against America for so long, not because they hate freedom or money, but because of this terrible evil that occupied our land.

Don't be a fool any longer, awaken and resist this evil by gaining knowledge. Christians, you are the worst offenders of all, for you are twice blind to this truth, and will not choose Christ over the Beast. The hour of your testing soon arrives, "Christians."

Arkaleus

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Arkaleus,

Are you reading from a pamphet?
Or is this "indoctrination" speaking.

you could put ANY religion in place of the word Islam, in your posts..Same results. Try it with Judaism, or Christianity.
Your words (from the pamphlet)are many, but they hold no water. Mindless meanderings of an enslaved mind..

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Spacedoubt - Your mind is not receiving the information I gave you. I do not represent any "Religion." Nor am I "indoctrinated" into any of them. My words come from an understanding of God, and an analysis of the world.

I have surveyed the powers of the mind, and how they are used to form our perceptions of the world. This process is beginning to fail in America because of great evil. Do you have understanding of this? It is not religion I am talking about, it is reality.

Perhaps a little psychology is needed, and a high enough perspective to see enough of the data. Our minds and bodies are being horribly misused by ourselves, and evilly manipulated by others.

We are taught to not judge so that we might be psychologically weak, and easily controlled and judged by others who assume authority over us. Then they are able to live in any manner in whcih they choose, deceiving us about the nature of sin.

We are fed a false religion and dogma so that we might learn fear and become timid in the acquisition of truth, and so that our elders might control our powers while they are young.

We are led into material desire so that the powers of our mind remian weak and undeveloped, and our society might profit from our powers for the gross matieral gain of the wealthy and powerful. They chose evil for themselves, and desire evil for others.

Once you have analysed the structure of society and how it is governed, you are able to understand what I am talking about. If you are still living within its illusion, you cannot communicate to me very well.

This current American society has become dangerously unwell, its mind has become terribly insane. It is now necessary to become entirely insane in order find a place within the systems of society, sanity is not tolerated by its members, because sanity would involve you understanding the whole, and rejecting it on the grounds of proper judgment.

The minds who seek to continue this kind of fraud upon the children are guilty of the most vile kind of error, and cannot endure long without collapsing into great trouble. The lie has become so big, and the reality so distant from the practise of the people, that the inevitable consequence of nature is too terrible to contemplate. Especially when you consider the rationale of those who continue to love the lie.

My religion is simply the worship of reason, and the attainment of divinity. It is my duty to analyse the entire system in which we live, its origin, how it is generated in our minds, and the systems of governance put into place over the minds of the people. I have found it to be dangerously unsound, and critically unstable.

This is because the system of generating people's awareness has become joined to an unsustainable system of mass commerce, consumption, and monetray acquisition. It is a system which produces insanity, corruption of the human mind, and great evil. It makes us a prey for forces of evil that have threatened mankind since the beginning of civilization. I even can see a kind of foolish arrangement where the powerful men and women of our system are knowingly cooperating with the forces of evil, to enforce a kind of spiritual ignorance among the people, and to prepare them for occupation of the forces of evil, which have no bodies.

This is why you suffer, and why our people suffer, because they have been betrayed, lied to, manipulated, and terribly misued by their parents, teachers, employers, and preists.

This is why I speak to you of our natures when we are born, and I call THAT Islam. That is the Islam that I am calling you to, not to the Religion of Mecca and Saudi Arabia, not to the Koran, but to the faith and mind you had as little children. I am afraid that you will still not understand what I just said. I have taken the word Islam out from Arabia, and reformed it to be food for minds of my own people. Take it and remember the way your minds were as little children, before they were disfigured by the adults and the liars.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Many of you say that Children are born as nothing. How can this be? How do you account for the universal similarities between children? No matter which race they belong to, or what language they speak, they are exactly the same. They play the same way - They love games that have meaningful rules, they love fair play, they love healthy things better than evil things. How do you account for that? Why do all little children cry at evil things, and get mad when you lie to them? What makes that so? That is what I am looking for. That is ISLAM.

Do you understand now?

Arkaleus

[Edited on 8-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

That's because they are human children, it's a common trait in human children. Children get mad when you lie to them because the want to learn truths. It's only when they take what adults give them (ie. religion), as truth that they become corrupt and grow up spouting make-believe supernatural myths explaining things yet understood to other children perpetuating ignorance and blind faith.

- Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i was born with out a religion. i grown up and came to believe in what i believe today. nothing wil convince me that people are born with a religion. religion is taught to people, you cant learn something when your only a few cells in a mothers stomach. islam wants to take over the world, and this is another tactic in that quest. and arkaleus, there are many books with the word of god. try reading more than one.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am not representing the RELIGION OF "ISLAM".

I am using the meaning of the word, ISLAM to describe the kind of faith and mind we have when we are born. Islam means to choose God's will over your own. This can also mean to choose good over evil. That is ISLAM. There isn't a word that means the same thing in English, if there were I would use that one.

There really is only one Faith anyway. A righteous man from any religion is similar to a righteous man from any other religion. Children love these kind of men universally. That's because they share the same spirit. That spirit is Islam.

I'm not going to explain this anymore. It may be too advanced for this group.

As far as the Religion of Islam trying to take over the world, I think you need to see a little more clearly. It is a very different kind of religion trying to take over the world, the demonic religion of material consumption and slavery. And it is succeeding frighteningly well.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I totally understand..

We aren't stupid.
You're trying to make a point. Using a definition, then applying a Word to the definition. In this case, ISLAM....

A better word, or phrase would be "BLANK SLATE"

We're smarter than you think...
It's just that you think you are SUPER CLEVER..

If you haven't noticed...a Lot of folks here play devils advocate..Happens all the time..You never know what someone is REALLY thinking..OR...if they are just messing with your mind....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Many of you say that Children are born as nothing. How can this be? How do you account for the universal similarities between children? No matter which race they belong to, or what language they speak, they are exactly the same. They play the same way - They love games that have meaningful rules, they love fair play, they love healthy things better than evil things. How do you account for that? Why do all little children cry at evil things, and get mad when you lie to them? What makes that so?

The reason children love good things is because humans are emotional creatures.

When good things happen to us it produces positive physical and emotional effects. The reason children respond favorably to good things is because of these effects. Scaring, lieing or hurting a child all produce unpleasant physical and emotional effects while hugging or loving a child produce pleasant physical and emotional effects.

Its got nothing to do with divine will, it is just human nature.

Many animals exhibit the same thing. If I scare a cat or yell at it, its not going to like it. The cat just wants me to love and take care of it. Does that mean the cat is influenced by some divine will as well? No, it is just subject to many of the same emotions that humans are.

Feelings of love relax and calm, while feelings of hate/fear/anger tense and excite. All animals seek relaxation and calmness (human or non) it is not divine will it is the nature of existence on this planet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join