Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Does the HUM sound stronger to you today (October 31, 2011)?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I come back to this thread whenever the Hum is loud. Today it is. I am always curious to see if there are others who hear it at the same time.
Anyone else find it especially strong today??

Oh, and yes, that video depicts the sound I hear pretty well.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I'm more than 100% sure the sound is not coming from my own head. It is not coming from my own body.
Maybe try reading some of my threads from when it started back on 9/23/2008. Both my dogs were bothered by it. They were terrified by it and didn't sleep inside the house after it started. The sound can be heard or felt outside also, but because of the ambient noise it is not as noticeable. So many people all over the world are noticing this sound and for someone to imply that we must be confused, is a bit insulting. I'm really tired of those kind of comments. If your significant other is really experiencing the HUM, then do some serious research. More than just reading ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Are you west of me? Maybe the HUM travels like a storm. It was strong for me yesterday early morning. It's like a giant wave affecting everyone at different times depending on the location. I guess your location is a secret...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

Oops, no offence intended. I'm not a HUM sceptic. I just have no time to go back all your other threads on what you're hearing so was offering up my experience and asked more about yours. Okay?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Okay... Maybe I overreacted...

When I first became aware of this thing we call the HUM I was also nauseous for a few days after the sound started. Here's the order of events: Noticed a pump alarm sounding at the Water Pumping Station about 1/4 mile east of me. While on the phone which was probably many minutes after the pump failed, noticed the weird sound. A few minutes later felt nauseous. The dogs started reacting by running around the house with their tails tucked in. This was all happening after 11pm on 9/23/08.

I hope your friend keeps track of other things happening - pets acting different, pumps failing, and anything else that seems strange.
You should try to find out if anyone in your area hears it also. Put an add in your local paper or write to a blog for the paper. I would do it anonymously since so many would ridicule you and your friend out of ignorance.

For sleeping at night you need some kind of white noise. I use a fan. And don't put the side of your head to the pillow. It will sound louder. If it ever gets bad like it did for me on 2/17/2010, get out of the house. Go somewhere. It actually hurt my brain when it was so strong on that day. I couldn't even think rationally enough to get out of the house. I hope this helps...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing
reply to post by Bluesma

Are you west of me? Maybe the HUM travels like a storm. It was strong for me yesterday early morning. It's like a giant wave affecting everyone at different times depending on the location. I guess your location is a secret...

No, LOL, my location is not a secret! I keep trying to figure out how to fill those out and can't! I can only edit the questions below it (likes dislikes, friends, enemies....) but my most basic information there, I can't find a way to edit!

I am in France, so actually east of you.

Had trouble sleeping last night because of this Hum. Thinking of trying the fan solution I've heard of, but it is cold here already, I don't especially want a fan on in my room!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I use a floor fan and point it away from me. You can also try getting one of those alarm clocks with the different sounds. There's the sound of the ocean which is always nice to hear. Any low frequency sound to block it out.

By the way, I have a new problem which might or might not be related to this HUM. It is embarrasing to bring it up and I thank God I do not have to be face to face with any of you. My pelvic bone area or groin (I guess is what you call it) has started vibrating like a little tiny cell phone ringing every few seconds. It is the weirdest thing and I googled it just in case. I was surprised to find out others have the same problem: here's the link
www.medhelp.org...

Are any other HUM hearers having this vibration problem? I saw reports from various parts of the body. I guess it could be neurological...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing
reply to post by Bluesma

By the way, I have a new problem which might or might not be related to this HUM. It is embarrasing to bring it up and I thank God I do not have to be face to face with any of you. My pelvic bone area or groin (I guess is what you call it) has started vibrating like a little tiny cell phone ringing every few seconds. It is the weirdest thing and I googled it just in case. I was surprised to find out others have the same problem: here's the link
www.medhelp.org...

Are any other HUM hearers having this vibration problem? I saw reports from various parts of the body. I guess it could be neurological...

OMG! I have been having this happening and it is bothering me because I have never had such a thing happen before! But I didn't make any connection with the Hum.
It feels like muscle spasms in a very small area, where I imagine my uterus or ovaries are. I've most noticed it happening in the evening.
I have to check out that link......it never entered my mind that anyone else could be having the same!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Just checking in,last night was a bummer i private sit with a lady from 6pm to 6am in her home and the hum was strong from 10pm till 11pm,so i know the hum is everywhere doesn't matter where i am at,the only thing is i hear it outside but it is not as strong,so what is the difference between hearing it stronger in a house?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

One night when i was hearing the hum my solar plexus was really vibrating it felt like that all the energy in my body was pooling in that area, it was intense vibration.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Why is it louder inside the house? Because usually inside a house you don't have all the ambient noise you have outside that drown it out. The walls inside the house seem to magnify the sound. In my house, the HUM seems louder in certain rooms. Maybe the size of the room, the location and who knows what else might affect the loudness. Sometimes, it even resonates, almost like it echoes. It's weird.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Well, I'm glad I mentioned it then. It might be a clue to solve the mystery of the HUM. My vibration is gone today. Last night I soaked my feet in a 50/50 solution of Listerine and Vinegar (it's good for curing nail fungus and other foot problems) and maybe it cured it by chance.

The HUM has really been not that noticeable for me the last few days...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don't hear it today. I also am not having that vibration or spasm thing either.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wanted to report that today around 5:40pm (local time) I noticed the HUM get stronger. My ears actually felt full. Felt it pulsating a lot. Very fast. The clouds today were very low and very thick. One could not even see the planes going over on approach to Palm Beach Airport. On most days, they are easy to see. Not today.

I wanted to explain what I mean when the HUM resonates. For whatever reason, at times I notice that when I make a sound or bang on wood or whatever the HUM gets louder temporarily. I'm sure someone out there can explain why that would happen. It's a very curious thing when it happens. I find myself "singing" different notes to see how the HUM "reacts". What a weird world we live in...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is now 1:38pm (local time) and the HUM seems stronger. I feel it in my right ear when I'm facing east and it feels like it's coming from the Southwest. I turned my body around to face west and guess what? I feel it with my left ear and it still feels like it's coming from the Southwest. Just in case you are not logged in, I'm in the West Palm Beach area of South Florida. We are getting a lot of rain and the weather feels very tropical right now. Maybe that enhances the HUM somehow. Anyway, hope people can report when it becomes stronger for them also...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've been hearing to for years, only at night though. I don't hear it during the day maybe cause it's too load or maybe it only happens at night.

My theory is that it's underground drilling. I have read reports of underground bunkers, tunnels etc. that the government makes so that in an ELE or something they can move quietly and safely underground.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSandman

Are you near me, Mr.Sandman? Would be nice to know the location of the hearers. Not only because I'm curious but the whole world needs to know. You probably don't notice the HUM during the day because where you are is probably noisy and you are too busy to pay attention. Trust me, it's there.
I had to look up the meaning of ELE...I hope I go fast. I would not want to be here after that...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hi,just need your opinion on this,since migratory animals have magnetite in their bodys and it is use to navigate the electromagnetic fields of earth,for one to you think that all the animal die offs we had was a cause that somehow the electromagnetic field had a surge and the animals were so confused by this?
Also since it has been found that humans can also have magnetite in our brains that this sound is some how part of the electromagnetic fluctuations and we can hear this,becoming dizzy,nauseous,and being off balance at times. I am no scientist just looking for answers to the hum

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I'm sorry my mind is pretty blank tonight... All I can say is that I have mentioned the magnetite before...
Good luck finding the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
At around 4:45pm local time noticed the HUM pretty strong and all of a sudden at 4:48pm it went back to regular level. What was that about? All day I have not been feeling good. Woke up with a headache and felt shaky and nauseaus at times. I don't know if this is due to the HUM or what. If it is the HUM, you people causing this are killing me (and others) slowly...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join