It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the HUM sound stronger to you today (October 31, 2011)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Today at times the HUM or something is vibrating pretty strongly and loud enough for my "deaf" husband to hear. I wonder if it's the HUM or something else. I found a small dead warbler by one of my doors which made me wonder if the HUM affected his orientation and caused him to crash. The sound seems to be coming from the North West direction. I'm in the West Palm Beach area. I'm hoping that everyone in the world will finally hear it and wonder what the heck is that sound and actually look into it and demand some answers. Maybe we will finally get some answers. I'm dreaming, I know.

Please, anyone else noticing this change? What does it mean? Anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

Yes, the HUM has gotten stronger. They are coming. Be prepared.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing
Today at times the HUM or something is vibrating pretty strongly and loud enough for my "deaf" husband to hear. I wonder if it's the HUM or something else. I found a small dead warbler by one of my doors which made me wonder if the HUM affected his orientation and caused him to crash. The sound seems to be coming from the North West direction. I'm in the West Palm Beach area. I'm hoping that everyone in the world will finally hear it and wonder what the heck is that sound and actually look into it and demand some answers. Maybe we will finally get some answers. I'm dreaming, I know.

Please, anyone else noticing this change? What does it mean? Anyone?

Yea sorry I don't hear no humming noise. Maybe its only where you live.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I heard it near Chicago, but not louder... just at all. Never heard it before.

I was at band practice and... (before anyone says it was the sound gear, that's completely different, this was coming from outside)... Just this humming.

It could have been some construction, or maybe not. I have seen a lot of talk and videos about Earth rumblings that range from sounding like trumpets to ship horns. Now that I have heard something it brings that to mind, but even more so because of this post.

Gotta keep looking into it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I live in a fairly remote place in ireland and i have been hearin strange noises in the sky...
I wonder if it is the noise you are hearing :/ it is a strange humming noise and yes today i have noticed it louder or stronger than usual! Wonder what it is...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have heard it get louder but it's usually around 3 to 4 am. One time it actually woke me up and i just layed there in bed trying to see if it would stop (thinking maybe a plane or a car engine) but it didnt. It kept on going, till I finally just went back to sleep. Has anyone actually figured out what the heck it is ??
edit on 31-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have been hearing a humming noise for the past two nights as I lay down to go to sleep. I thought I was imagining it. I don't hear it in the daytime. Maybe too much noise.

Louisiana
edit on 31-10-2011 by Hitsuzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I possibly heard the noise...

is it like a just engine... like mabe like a high pressured pipe/hose, maybe like a saw throw metal... pfft i cant really describe what i heard tonite, i have never heard the noise before, i was outside of work and it was for a good ten minutes before i went back in.. its dark here, it couldve been someone working in a factory but i couldnt really imagine what would make such a loud prolonged noise!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Yes, the HUM has gotten stronger. They are coming. Be prepared.

That's hysterical! OMG!
My dog mentioned this to me last night.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe those who are hearing the humming sound have been implanted with a small radio receiver and are
slowly having their brain signals changed.
Next year they will all be under mind control, kind of like zombies

The only way to save your self is to wear a tin foil hat, that will disrupt the signal
I use a double layer just to be sure

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have had the HUM noise for the last 4 days ...........cannot go in the living room because that is where the noise is at its worst.

Thing is my 17 year old son cannot hear it???

I am in the UK
edit on 31-10-2011 by vesta because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by vesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Im in NJ and hear the hum noise at times, including today. Its pretty obnoxious when it starts.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Strange as it may seem, the Earth's atmosphere continuously rings out in a chorus of frequencies just below the reach of the human ear. This phenomenon is expressed at the Earth's surface as "infrasonic" waves – that is, waves with frequencies ranging 0.01–10 Hz – that are known to exist from acoustic recordings around the globe.

Link

So the Earth naturally hums just below what we can hear.

Is the Earths hum frequency getting higher or are peoples hearing becoming more sensitive?

I'm still thinking zombie though

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Strange, i never thought about it until now. I have the flu at the moment and i blamed the ringging and humming in my ear on being sick. its been like that on and off for the past two day. Next time it happens ill try and see if i can record it or if it really is me being sick.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

In a human, sound waves funnel into the ear via the external ear canal and hit the eardrum (tympanic membrane). Consequently the compression and rarefaction of the wave set this thin membrane in motion, causing the middle ear bones (the ossicles; malleus, incus and stapes) to move. The number of sound pressure level vibrations (sonic waves) per second denotes the frequency. Infrasonic (below hearing), sonic (aural), and ultrasonic (above hearing) frequencies are measured in Hertz (Hz); one Hertz is one cycle wave (or singular pressure wave in audionics) per second. Specifically, humans have a maximum aural range that begins as low as 12 Hz under ideal laboratory conditions,[2] to 20,000 Hz in most children and some adults, but the range shrinks during life, usually beginning at around the age of 8 with the higher frequencies fading. Inaudible sound waves can be detected (felt) by humans through physical body vibration in the range of 4 to 16 Hz.

Link

If you are hearing the humming sound then get a hearing test to find out what minimum frequency you
can detect.

The Earths natural hum is upto 10htz. Human hearing starts at around 12htz. Zombies hearing I'm not sure

Perhaps the Earths hum is getting louder and those who have more sensitive hearing at low frequecies can
detect it before the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've noticed that the humming sounds have been in the northern hemisphere, mainly UK and USA.
Not only on this thread but others as well.

For their new study, Bromirski and fellow Scripps scientist Peter Gerstoft collected data between November 2006 and June 2007 from a U.S.-based array of sensors that can read global seismic activity.

The pair found that the hum is most intense along the Pacific coasts of North and Central America and the west coasts of Europe.

Link

Have you guys had any bad coastal storms lately?

Sounds like the Earths crust resonates kind of like a gong.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For me the hum was stronger last night,around 11:00 pm it kept me awake for awhile

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Caprica7

What kind of strange noises have you been hearing, besides the HUM, which is strange enough.
How long have you been hearing the HUM? Do you remember the first time? Did you feel nauseous by any chance? Do you have dogs? Did it affect them also? Did they appear fearful?

My answers to those questions are in other posts but here they are again... I have been hearing the HUM since 9/23/2008 around 11pm. It made me naseous for the first 3 or 4 days. It greatly affected my 2 dogs which have since died due to cancer and yes they were very afraid. They ran around the house with their tails tucked in and with total fear in their faces. They stopped sleeping inside and hardly spent any time inside after this started.
The HUM is heard outside also, but it is magnified inside.

Thank you for writing...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I noticed it last night also. Could not fall asleep. Could not put my head next to the pillow because the vibrations get much louder when I do.

It is scary to think what could be so powerful or strong to affect the whole world with this HUM...
The sad thing is that so few are affected and we don't matter. All our complaining and investigating goes no where. On one hand, I keep hoping this is being done to protect us from something and then I think that it is likely to have a sinister intention instead. Really, why not just tell us? Is it that bad?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

I think I'm already becoming a zombie... Too late.

I have read mirrors are supposed to help also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join