It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prophecy, How Crazy can it Get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When time has been replicated and to strengthen dissolve
From chaos and entropy, from which we evolve
For 3 days of sleep will be seemingly bleek
As mountains crumble, our terrain becomes less steap
Some will, try and be the most high
The closest to pass, will leave them so dry
For the waters have chosen, for who they shall clense
The change in our coming, shall find a new lense
The season has spoken, with strength of the winds
A shift in the season, now to encompass amends
Two clocks sit of different times,
but started the same, for this we are blind.
As is above, can be seen below
But to know, only gives strength to contrast these shows
The play has been witnessed since it has started,
yet the curtains never been parted
The director remains hidden, and heard through the choir

Ahhh fun times lol. Prophecy is not easy, nor is it very difficult. I mean, I could sit there and make some crazy statements, but if they dont come true today or tomorrow, well there is always next year right?

I'd say, if you have pretty good knowledge of the biblical texts, astronomy, and history, that it is increasingly easier to practice being of a prophetic person.

Many have attempted this, and seemingly failed misserably, which i think is epically hilarious. People want to go and be the first one, to say a date and pretend to know what's to come. Which to me, is a joke. There's no placing dates on it. Isn't that even referenced in the bible?
There's always freewill and entropy, so to try and make prophetic statements involving the actions of people, and apply them to a date is completely a waste of time IMO.
As far as prophecising about any influences coming out of the cosmos, yes, this is plausible. But even yet, still pretty much a waste of time, because to do so, would imply that you know something about the cosmos in which no one else knows. With all the researchers, and people who investigate our destiny with the cosmos, to make this claim would be as well just as crazy IMO.
Take it all with a grain of salt, that's what I say.

It came in the dusk, as a flash in the sky.
But it was two, that brought light to my eyes
First was of white, and outlined in gold
and threw the clouds it shined, with a presence so bold
Rainbows through clouds, and all were illuminated
They were to never dissolve, for this fad has not faded
The second of this vision, came of Blue and still bright
Followed by meteors and destruction of height
One but was sheilded, who then grabbed himself two
To emerge from the rubble, and stumble upon new

lol, that was one crazy dream, i tell you what!

I was hoping that people could post some of the craziest prophetic statements that people have made for the sake of comedy. I will follow in the near future with a list that I have generated pertaining to the topic.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

The World will end in 2012.

Aliens will save Planet Earth

The Occupy Campaign's will change the way the world does things

There are 3 good laugh's to start you off .

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's one of the most absolutely craziest things I have ever heard in my life

www.youtube.com...

It's about the Mayan Calendar, Hopi Prophecy, and the coming of One. It was very well done, yet very far from the truth IMO.

To suggest that some coming cosmological bodie that will resonate with our consciousness and what not....
It's hard to explain just how crazy this video is, I HiGhLy suggest checking it out. Not because there's any truth to it, but because it is THAT crazy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Th Fish People!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ok, so you dream in poems or youre lying. When i dream they usually come true at some point.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here is a crazy one...

Final Warning

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Ok, so you dream in poems or youre lying. When i dream they usually come true at some point.

Actually.... the one poem that I presented is to represent a dream I had about a month ago. 100%

Dream goes as follows....

So, I'm in a car driving with two other people that I could not identify. It was, i'm guessing around 7 or 8 pm, for it was just after the sun disapeared over the horizon(atleast that's my guess, i could be wrong about the time)...
While driving down a highway, i was next to the airport in south minneapolis(that part i'm sure of) and all of a sudden there was a huge flash of light in the sky, and it started as a circle and grew larger and eventually encompassed the entire sky this taking about 30 seconds. This was a white light, but seemed to outline all the clouds in the sky with gold. The light in the sky then never went away, and all the clouds in the sky seemingly had a rainbow prismatic effect inside of them. Next, with in 1 min of that, there was a second flash of light, and this one was more of a bluish tint to it. With in seconds of this second flash of light, there was a crazy meteor shower, and I could see them striking earth and destruction followed. Next thing I knew, i wasn't in a car any more. Watching the meteors falling, they seemingly came at me in a wave of meteors while there were meteors falling everywhere in no pattern, just randomly. That's when I grabbed this weird purplish blue shield, kneeled down as the two other passengers huddled around me, and I placed the shield over our heads.
I dont know what it all means, I have ideas, and i'm not suggesting that this is to come true.

Havings said all this, about 3 months ago, I had a dream where I walked up a hill at night, say a huge whitelight at the top of this hill. When I reached the top I saw a row of biffy's(out door restrooms) and then looked down the hill and saw a city of tents. I remember feeling somewhat angry in a way, and anxious to go somewhere, yet very fulfilled, like my day was very enlightening or something. 2 weeks later, i'm leaving an outdoor music festival, walking up a hill, there was a huge light on a pole connected to a generator. Behind me was the grounds in which the event was held, and it looked like a city of large tents. At this time we were wating for a budy to get out of the bathroom so that we could leave. None of us saw him get out, and he left the area in search of us. We ended up sitting there for 10 min, wondering what the heck was going on. Finally we called him, and about 40 min later we all grouped back together and left. It was 40 min later, because the one in the bathroom was incredibly drunk and being very difficult, he thought we ditched him. I realized that I was fulfilling my dream as soon as I reached the top of the hill. It was the craziest experienced I have ever had in my life. It seriously gave me the chills, just thinking about the power of dreams.

I only hope that the second dream doesnt come to be true. The first part, the first flash of whitelight, i'm guessing has been the increase of solar activity and the auroras that have been witnessed in areas they usually are not.

This thread wasn't to examine my dream, or prophecy. But rather point out how crazy some of these people are getting with pretending to know dates, the whos, whys, how and whens.

What are some of the craziest prophecies that you have heard?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If you can sit here and make one up yourself, fire away. Yes there are some half wits out there who think that they have got the last days etc covered, but I do believe some of the ancients do have a point and in some cases may well be correct.

There most likely have been events that have happened in the past that nobody has experienced in modern history. Whether they are linked to something out of this world or cycles, truely, who knows? Just remember one of the greatest minds in modern history made a prediction through mathematics only 300 odd years ago. Do you think Newton spent endless time deciphering a bible code, whilst concealing all of his findings, just because it was BS?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

When my dreams come true, i know which ones they are because it's like i am actually there. I can smell the air, the grass, the dirt. I can feel the breeze on my face, and hear the birds. Sights and sounds and the feel of objects is so incredibly real. However my dreams only foretell my future, i have never had one foretell anyone else's futures or have any come true on such a massive scale to effect the entire world. I am no prophet, just a fool who sees more than he should for reasons unknown to him.
edit on 31-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
If you can sit here and make one up yourself, fire away. Yes there are some half wits out there who think that they have got the last days etc covered, but I do believe some of the ancients do have a point and in some cases may well be correct.

There most likely have been events that have happened in the past that nobody has experienced in modern history. Whether they are linked to something out of this world or cycles, truely, who knows? Just remember one of the greatest minds in modern history made a prediction through mathematics only 300 odd years ago. Do you think Newton spent endless time deciphering a bible code, whilst concealing all of his findings, just because it was BS?

That's a tough one to address. I do think that Newton had an understanding that the majority of all those who have read the texts do not have. I am all for making predictions through mathematics. I hope I didn't come off previously in a light that seems to imply that I don't beleive in prophecy.

I truly beleive, that with a knowledge of astronomy, history(historical recurrance), and mathematics, that prophecy is 100% plausible.

I personally feel that everthing does come in a form of cycles, and as it pertains to the evolution of humanity, I would suggest that they come in seasons. There have been many prophetic works that are yet to come to pass, and for this reason it is easy for people to write them off. Simply because they have not came into being.

Having said all this... I have myself practiced in prophecy, not in regards to cosmological bodies smashing into earth, or the coming of 'God', but rather the progression of humanity. Our interactions, our experience, our ability to percieve the world in which we live in, is always changing. It is to find the catalyst to these changes, that do not come over an extended period of time(1000's of years) but rather come in much shorter periods of time(100 or less years) that may be separated by 1000's of years.

I have called the coming of OWS, the rise of Ron Paul in popularity(for he has always had it in a sense, but his message wasn't seen for what it was)... I do truly believe that the coming months will mimic or reflect many of the prophecies that have been presented in regards to 'End Times'. But my understanding is of this....

We have came to the ultimate of cross roads and the evolution of communication is at wits ends. We seemingly pretend to know everything about eachother and how our minds work and why in regards to psychology. The fall of the economies world wide will be the catalyst of humanity no longer equating communication with that of the material plane in which it is derived from. It's kinda a hard thing to explain I suppose.

I will leave it at this.... There will be a day, in the very near future that when someone steps on another persons property, that the first reaction will not be 'Is he a threat? I wonder what he wants, I hope he doesn't want something." and that goes with boarders as well. Rather it will be a time in which a person will first say, "Ahh, great to see you. Would you mind helping me with something? OR Can I help you with something?" and actually whole heartedly mean it.

I know it's a round about way of putting it, but that's what you get for now. I've written much on the topic, and I truly do believe that this will become the result of what humanity will experience in the very near future. This is something that will only come as a result of 'dooms day' like events, and many will not embrace this change, in which will only come to destroy themselves.

People want to run around and act like, the future isn't in their hands, and that there's all these evil forces out there smacking them around. When truly, we are in control and you are the 99%. For those 1%, all they did was simply play people off of eachother, like pawns. Their time is up, but at the same time, it is the same for those who allowed for these 1% to dictate their emotions and ways they decide to live life. How can people just simply escape their own responsibility, well it's easy, it's called 'becoming dependent'.

It is true that many dont have an apparent option to escape the torment, or what and who they percieve as being who and what is controlling them. But they can, in their minds, in thier freewill of consciousness and one this is understood by the mass' you will see the grip that this '1%' has, dissolve as if it never existed. Paradigm is contagious, learn to evolve, there are no hunters and gatherers for a reason. Not because they couldn't procreate, or because they were killed off. But rather, because they didn't evolve.

Is that a stretch? Yes... But no more than those that have already been made...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Spoken like a true prophet my friend!

Bravo!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

join