It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
See... This is where I see symbolism in biblical scripture.

If we consider Jesus as the fulfillment of prophesy, we should also look at other predictions more closely. Even though Jesus met all the criteria, the Jewish establishment was translating them into something more restrictive. I wonder if Christian establishments are making the same mistakes.

Lets us take this deeper into that direction. After the Temple Mount was destroyed, prophecy in Revelation said it will be rebuilt. Since the definition of a 'church' references 'a group of people' (not a building of wood or stone), would not the Temple Mount prophecy have already been fulfilled? Even though we are looking for a solid structure, I wonder if Christ was referring to a large collection of followers. Remember, 'the kingdom of God' is in reference to an immeasurable construct of God's creations.

Technically, 'the holy spirit' is the glue that binds God's creations to one and other. Even though it does not have a physical form, the holy spirit connects the children and creations of God into a cohesive kingdom.

Other words, "The Temple Mount" prophesy may have already been fulfilled. Since we are too busy looking for some type of physical structure, God may be waiting for his children to realize it was all metaphysical.

Irony?

edit on 11/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That prophecy may have been looked upon by some of that era for the destruction that occurred during that uprising when Judah was renamed Palestine. This being said the prophecy from revelation is for this last generation, it may not be clear to some because they were not given eyes to see or ears to hear.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
See... This is where I see symbolism in biblical scripture.

If we consider Jesus as the fulfillment of prophesy, we should also look at other predictions more closely. Even though Jesus met all the criteria, the Jewish establishment was translating them into something more restrictive. I wonder if Christian establishments are making the same mistakes.

Lets us take this deeper into that direction. After the Temple Mount was destroyed, prophecy in Revelation said it will be rebuilt. Since the definition of a 'church' references 'a group of people' (not a building of wood or stone), would not the Temple Mount prophecy have already been fulfilled? Even though we are looking for a solid structure, I wonder if Christ was referring to a large collection of followers. Remember, 'the kingdom of God' is in reference to an immeasurable construct of God's creations.

Technically, 'the holy spirit' is the glue that binds God's creations to one and other. Even though it does not have
a physical form, the holy spirit connects the children and creations of God into a cohesive kingdom.

Other words, "The Temple Mount" prophesy may have already been fulfilled. Since we are too busy looking for some type of physical structure, God may be waiting for his children to realize it was all metaphysical.

Irony?

You are correct , Jesus is the final temple and the idea of a third temple being built to fore fill prophecy is greatly misunderstood .

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Wellllllllllllllll

Probably the most, at least one of the most famous, oldest, most revered Rabbi's in Jerusalem knew before he died at 108 & left a coded msg revealing who the true Jewish Messiah was:

www.youtube.com...

Yeshua--Jesus.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

There have been way too many religious threads in the past week on ATS.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh . . . according to the satanic globalist media censors . . .

and you?

Impressive.

Thankfully, this is a worthy question; an interesting thread; in the right forum.

The issue of authentic heart-felt orientation . . . INTRINSIC RELIGIOSITY in the research literature

is a very fascinating topic.

And, from God's perspective--evidently a very critical one.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

What matters is Jewish blood...

Not according to the JEWISH Scriptures.

God repeatedly spoke in them of genetic children of Jacob who's hearts were far from Him.

He repeatedly took Israel to the 'wood shed' over their faithlessness. And, many lost their lives, and perhaps their eternal life in God because of their heart level faithlessness.

Blood is not a 'get out of rebellion free card.'

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Revelation was a prophecy regarding the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

Revelation was written in 95-96 A.D. Generally, prophecy is written before the events take place.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You are reading a twisted torah... Please consider these words for greater clarity as the word "JEW" is only a few hundred years old... Look up the root of the word... They were known in Scripture as Yehudi at the time of our Savior and not Jews.... This begs the question... are names important? I think so because Names actually UNLOCK His truths and you may only know this little shared truth if you yourself investigate and seek truths.

Here are the same scriptures you have posted but now notice the differences and how these differences actually impact your understanding of what you are seeking:

ChazUW YAHUW (Rev) 2:
9 " I know your works. I know your suffering and your poverty. Yet you are really wealthy. You expose the blasphemy of those who say they are believers yet they are not but are from an Assembly of Shatan the Destroyer.

ChazUW YAHUW (Rev) 3:
9 Hear this; I give you to witness and be killed before those of the Assemblies of The Destroyer (JeHovah), those who say they are worshipers of Me yet they are not, but lie, deceive and are deceived. Hear this; I will make them to come and bow before your feet and to know that I have always loved you. They will serve you as you desire.

Strongs #1943 defines Hovah as mischief and ruin... aka The Destroyer....

Consider this... In scripture it says over and over that "The Name" is sooooo important, even unto your very own eternal salvation. over and over and over... The Name... The Name... The Name...

If "The Name" is mentioned over and over as so important why use names that are not true names and why make His Name as unimportant when it is THE MOST Important Starting point as it is the First Gate of Salvation?

Example: Many say that we cannot know His true Name so we go with JeHovah... we cannot know the vowels of YHWH... so we go with JeHovah...

Really???? Here is how you may unlock the truth of His Real Name! The most important post I believe you could ever read:

We know that originally "J" was "Y" and even websters dictionary states that J is only 500 years old roughly.

Scholars recognize that the "H" was always preceded by an "a"... JehovAh has it partly right with the a before the ending H but it messes it up with the e before the H in the beginning. So at the very least it should be JaHoVaH right? the aH is consistent!!!!!!!

Likewise for those who use YaHWeH, the aH should be consistent so it should be YaHWaH at the very least and not YaHWeH.... which by the way YaHWeH is a known pagen name in the ancient texts and some googlin on the net will find you much on that ancient root name...

Okay now yer on the road and getting closer to the most important Name you will ever know...

JaH or more correctly and to fit with YHWH that penned by His own finger is YaH and the ending is also an aH. So then is it YaHoVaH???? well close.... The "V" was previously W and thats why we have YHWH which predates some who use the later greek or latin changes. So what is a W? Well if you sound it out it is "DOUBLE U" right? Thats because "W" as we write it in modern english is really UU or double U but we do not use two UU's which is previously in ancient times called a "Waw" and the font I cannot use on this reply but we would use uW.

Hence Y a H u W a H aHleleuWYaH!!!!!!!! In any language "Praise be to YAH" is our AbbAH Father!!!!!!!
His Magnificent and Beautiful and Precious Name that Has been Hidden all this time and now Revealed in this YAom or Day of YAH for our Master who is surely coming in this Age that is to be shortened per His Words...

YHWH is Yod Heh Waw Heh and actually is written from Right to Left in Ancient AbraYA language of His People.

Here is YHWH on an ancient scroll or from right to left HWHY in ancient AbraYA:

So you have JeHovah which has Hovah or mischief or ruin and the badness of man put into that name from centuries ago and twisted up by the Greek-English-Latin mishmash of changes through the centuries...

Shatan is foolin everyone and it is THE GREATEST CONSIPIRACY unknown to most of mankind!

Look up the roots of JeSUS which was 500 years ago or so IeSous the same as was also JeHovah was IeHovah and that Sous is from the root of Zeus worship. Ie means SON OF.... Think of all the pagan names that praise Zeus... DionySUS, PegaSUS, TarSUS, Parnassus and myriads of others that phonetically Praise Zeus! If you really wanna find out some other things that will change your entire outlook on all these organized religions look all this up and do not rely on this post....

I Praise King YAHUW Savior or YAHUWshua (shua=savior or is a title) the son of Father YAHUWAH and is now the Risen YAHUWAH and as His Fathers appointed Right Hand. May He come swiftly and may you find this information helpful in your search for the real truth hidden by all of babylon... Woah to all those who purposely seek to Hide His Great Name because the truth will find all those who seek regardlessly!

This may be of interest to some seekers and so I hope it blesses you as it has me...

edit on 11/1/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Originally posted by Noey777
You are correct , Jesus is the final temple and the idea of a third temple being built to fore fill prophecy is greatly misunderstood.

Someone else who sees my point of view. Ironic is it not?

When I think about the Temple Mount, I go back to the movie "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier".

"Why does God need a star ship?" Get it?

Since man is searching for a 'physical' sign, they are ignoring the possibility of a 'metaphysical' event. God doesn't need to physically fulfill prophecy. All he needs to do is fulfill prophecy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by the4thhorseman

The Hebrew word used in Genesis 3:15 for beguiled is indeed "nasha" it is Strong's concordance word 5377 and it most certainly can be translated seduced. If your source does not teach this then they are hiding something.

To elaborate a tad further for you , the serpents seed is very clear because if Cain was the son of Adam then Cain would have been listed in his genealogy in chapter 5 of Genesis. Cain gets his very own genealogy chart on chapter 4 because he was the son of Satan.

Is Genesis 4:1-2 removed from your Bible?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
On this subject it is best to just leave lay is my opinion as we are soon going to see all play out. Old H. Camping was wrong in setting a time but all must know from events around us and reading the scriptures time has to be very short now. We are going to see it all play out and a lot sooner than most expect now, so fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a rough ride. His Blessings to all who are watching and caring to be obedient to His Will for us. Sibbs

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

would not the Temple Mount prophecy have already been fulfilled?

Not at all, Christ told His followers that when they "see" the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet...

SO, there must be a physical temple standing for there to be a holy of holies for the antichrist to sit in and proclaim himself to be God.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That's a big leap.

In fact, it's a pretty baseless one.

It's meant what it's always mean. There are always members of a religion that use it as their facade to whom they really are. No different than the pharisees of Jesus' day.

There is no Jewish conspiracy. And if you fall to that it's pretty folly. There are people of Christian and Jewish heritage whom today worship money and rule the government. But this is no conspiracy. It's there for all to see. We just call them the government, the media, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

they say they are Jews, but are not....and are a synagogue of satan

I'm almost positive that this is some of the globalist membership. No hate intended, the truth is the truth.

Eye of Horus on Supreme Court in Israel
edit on 1-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

My personal belief is those fake Jews are the ones who have succumbed to greed beyond their wealth. They hoard money and have fallen out with their own teachings and the word of God against greed. Thinking of the Goldman of Goldman Sachs.

Edit: For clarity, anyone who ascribes to the three main religions and is greedy will fall out with their religion.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Madonna Kabbalah.

Enough said.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Authorship of the Johannine works (Gospel of John, the first, second, and third epistles of John, and the Book of Revelation) has been debated by scholars since at least the 2nd century.[1] The main debate centers on who authored the writings, and which of the writings, if any, can be ascribed to a common author.

When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
Jhn 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
Jhn 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
Jhn 4:4 And he must needs go through Samaria.
Jhn 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Jhn 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with [his] journey, sat thus on the well: [and] it was about the sixth hour.
Jhn 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
Jhn 4:8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Jhn 4:9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

Why is it so hard to believe that Samaritans are jews that are not jews?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Christian and Jewish Zionists.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
true jews are from the tribe of judah there were 12 other tribes ten were dispersed but they still try to usurp judah role of bringing the messiah ie the tribe of dan

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Much of this debate has been covered here.
profoundprophecy.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join