So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good call Semper, there are other threads lately that have cropped up in the R,F,&T forum and CIR forum that are quite antisemitic as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just so that no one misses it

Originally posted by semperfortis
A WORD OF CAUTION

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

The most sickening examples of this are seen when certain individuals appear to be joining in the chorus of protest against the evil that men do only to spread their own hate to the unsuspecting by introducing it a little at a time and couching it in the buzz words and rally cries of the day.

Consider this post as FAIR WARNING that the staff and owners of AboveTopSecret.com will be following the T.A.C. to the letter and we are implementing a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on ALL hate speech.

I hope this warning is sufficient

Take your hate elsewhere, it has no place on ATS

PERIOD

Semper

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I have never really fully understood the difference between the torah and talmud.. who should read which one?

why are there 2?

which one is "better"?

which one is truer?

The Torah comes from God and is the only truth of those books.

The Talmud is the opinions of various rabbi's and In no way is God the author as in the Torah. Although some of the opinions in the Talmud are from good Pius Rabbi's some of the authors were of the same lot that put Jesus to death. They and many since are not priests of the tribe of Levi and are not sanctified by God , they are Kenites sons of Cain son of Satan. They are from the same false priests that came to rebuild the temple in the book of Ezra .

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hosea 2:23(KJV)
23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Acts 13:45-46(KJV)
45But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.
46Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 2:28-29(KJV)
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:26-29(KJV)
26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Today, Israel is not the physical nation of Israel, as most believe. Today's true Israel is anyone who comes to God through Jesus Christ. If you confess Jesus as Lord and Savior, then you are a child of God, or "Israel".

The Jews which are referred to in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 are people who, these days, are claiming to be children of God, but do not truly love Him in their hearts.

I believe you are 100% correct. There is, today, a great deception going on amongst the many Evangelical Christians who believe the nation of Isreal is fulfillment of Biblical prophesy. They are unwittingly being lead very far astray. The manipulation is masterful.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

1. God focused repeatedly on the heart of the blood children of Isaac.

2. It takes more than genetic heritage to satisfy God as to one's true Israelite character, qualities.

3. One must hold in heart-felt ways to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--putting Him first in one's life, choices, heart, values, worship.

4. It is the same with Christianity. Luke-warm Christians will be spewed out.

5. As to the globalists . . . the satanic, globalist Rothchilds family may have a Jewish heritage . . . they have forsaken the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and are enemies of all the Authentic Israelites stand for.

6. John Warwick Montgomery wrote a book 40 years or so ago . . . IIRC:

THE JEWS, GOD AND THE BIBLE.

In it he documented that when Jews dabbled in the occult . . . they tended to go to the very dark extreme side of things and be super demonically possessed far above average for gentiles.

I think he was right.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

In it he documented that when Jews dabbled in the occult . . . they tended to go to the very dark extreme side of things and be super demonically possessed far above average for gentiles. I think he was right.

Good grief.

Please tell me this was an awful attempt at providing lightheartedness to the thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn

Originally posted by jeramie

There is, today, a great deception going on amongst the many Evangelical Christians who believe the nation of Isreal is fulfillment of Biblical prophesy. They are unwittingly being lead very far astray. The manipulation is masterful.

NONSENSE.

GOD MEANT WHAT HE SAID

about HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES TO THE BLOOD CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB.

He asserted that as long as there are stars, moon, and sun,

HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES to the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would REMAIN OPERATIVE, IN FORCE, FUNCTIONAL.

REPLACEMENTARIANISM is a heresy from the pit of hell.

Of course THE CHURCH of Jesus The Christ has been

GRAFTED IN to the Abrahamic covenant as grafted in children of Abraham.

REPLACEMENTARIANISM flushes the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and shoehorns The Churcn into their place.

There's not a single Scripture that even hints that such is God's perspective.

Mangling Scripture is a foolish way to pretend one is pontificating truth.

Jeremiah 31:35-36

35: Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Here's a decent article on the unBiblical nature of REPLACEMENTARIANISM.

www.middletownbiblechurch.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No. John Warwick Montgomery documented that there was something, is something

about the Jews being part of God's Chosen Israelite Nation that sets them up to fall really hard

and go very horrifically into the service of satan

WHEN

they forsake the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

It was a very thick book and he made his case very well.

I wish I could find another copy. It seems to be out of print and I loaned mine out somewhere along they way decades ago.

It's somewhat logical.

Extremes are somewhat like a horseshoe in many psychological and sociological factors, aspects, realities. That is, the extremes can end up being closer together than the middle is to either extreme.

Denial of facts doesn't change the facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's talking about the Khazar invasion of the Jewish people. The people who call themselves Jews are ancestors of Khazars and NOT Judeans. Judeans stole the religion from Sumerians. Khazars stole the WHOLE IDENTITY of Judeans.

Basically.

THAT is what that is referring to.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

With all the love in my heart...you are a member of a cult.

Pray for the Gift of Discernment.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by BO XIAN

With all the love in my heart...you are a member of a cult.

Pray for the Gift of Discernment.

Which "cult" would that be? The cult of "Believing God will keep His everlasting covenant with the sons of Jacob cult"?

Are the books of Jeremiah and Romans chapters 9, 10, and 11 still in the Bible these days???

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
geez people

can we like, kinda, almost, u know, try,

and stay on topic in this thread?

they say they are Jews, but are not....and are a synagogue of satan

this is a quote from revelation, which, I am sure you would agree, is written for our generation, as many of the metaphors and symbolism could noty have been understood until now

so we are looking for folks who fit the above description, and lo and behold, zionists and some secret societies fit the bill...

I am sure you have brains enough to contribute without the meaningless bickering and one-upmanship

or maybe I am wrong about you

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by robyn

NOPE.

It's just strait Scripture.

Denial of Scriptural truth doesn't change the truth of Scripture a sub-atomic particle's worth.

REPLACEMENTARIANISM is from the pit of hell.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Denial of Scriptural truth doesn't change the truth of Scripture a sub-atomic particle's worth

Well sure.

How can one change what isn't there? ie. Truth and proof.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

F.Y.I, you're "mini-modding" which also happens to be a violation of the T&C. But looking at the scope of the entire Bible is pertinent to the OP considering the scriptures are an integrated message beginning in the OT and ending in Revelation.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by BO XIAN

Denial of Scriptural truth doesn't change the truth of Scripture a sub-atomic particle's worth

Well sure.

How can one change what isn't there? ie. Truth and proof.

Prejudicial arbitrary conjecture.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Couldn't the same be said of one claiming the veracity of the bible?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Couldn't the same be said of one claiming the veracity of the bible?

When I do make that claim I support it.

Arbitrary = unsupported

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

On who the "fake jews" are.

My conjecture is that it's Jews who reject Christ as the Messiah. It's hard to tell exactly since it's been a point of contention by Biblical scholars for nearly 2,000 years.

So basically, the entire modern jewish population.

Unless of course they perform a miraculous 180 degree turn, and discard 2000 years of hating Jesus and accept him as the messiah.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So are you saying that you don't claim the bible is true?

btw: Thanks Dr. Dictionary but I know what arbitrary means. You could also have said it means w/o Reason. lol

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join