It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This was reference to the Khazars
www.biblestudysite.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...
www.revisionisthistory.org...

And no the original Hebrews did not return to Isreal but a bunch of opportunists posing as Jews. Yeah i get a lot of flack for bringing this up but when you do the research it turns out the European jews are not the original tribes either. I always get the "you are anti semetic" cop out when perople do not realize i am half. "jew" but turns out this is a lie, and i was lied to most of my life. The original Hebrews were black. The religion hijacked by opportunists with the Zionist agenda, it actually has nothing to do with religion at all. Now I am all for people practicing the religion that is fine but i cant lie to someone and call them a Hebrew when they aren't. I have met several Zionists pro Isreali state types that would call thyself jews then later say they are Atheist. Confusing? Well not really they are posing as jews. Then connect the dots to the bankers and you begin to get the bigger picture. They make the Nazi party look like boy scouts. They control the Media, they have pulled the wool over the eyes of us all.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Anyone obeyeing the tenets of YHWH is considered part of Israel (which we call Jews, today), whether they be Indian, Chinese, Arab, Khazarian, or mutts.

Proof is in the Torah.

As for Jewish Atheists … there is no such thing. It is either one or the other.

YHWH makes it clear in His word that bloodlines make no difference in our quest to live as He commanded.

You either are, or you are not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Anyone obeyeing the tenets of YHWH is considered part of Israel (which we call Jews, today), whether they be Indian, Chinese, Arab, Khazarian, or mutts.

Proof is in the Torah.

As for Jewish Atheists … there is no such thing. It is either one or the other.

YHWH makes it clear in His word that bloodlines make no difference in our quest to live as He commanded.

You either are, or you are not.

edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

Well that is true as far as the religious aspect goes. But when they claim they are the chosen people or gods favorite that have returned blah blah it is poppycock. Like i said practice the religion dont get caught up in the Zionist state rah rah rah stay true to the religion. The torah does not teach Jews to behave as the Zionists and Khazars have. But the problem is the Khazars seem to have infiltrated the leadership and are pushing this genocide agenda on the Arabs while using the USA as pawns and enforcers to the agenda from the Zionist owned media and Hollywood brainwashing.

Like false Christians people claiming to be who really are not Christians but Fascists
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

These two things are different issues. The NWO will come about, and may be/probably will be dovetailed into the reign of the AntiChrist.... either immediately or after a time, as told by Daniel 8:25 and Revelation13, esp. vrs. 17: no man may buy or sell. The fake Jews.... are simply the Jews who say and (kind of) sincerely believe that they have a relatiionship with God/Christ, but do not.
edit on 2/11/2011 by MarkJS because: clarification, hopefully

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They are simply people who claimed to be jews but also took part in pagan practices. That section of Revelation is merely John pointing out the faults of the cities/churches. These were actual cities and churches and actual problems that occurred some time around 100AD

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

IMO, it is main-stream Christianity.

They say they believe in the God of the Jews, but fail to even try and follow his commands.

I don't believe that it's mainstream Christianity IMHO.

First off Christianity was a Jewish sect then deviated away from Judiasm altogether when they were recognised as a seperate religion by a Roman emperor whose name I forgot (not Constantine).

Second, lest not forget that the "God of the Jews" you're talking about is also Allah*. Unless you're referring to Jesus as the "God" then that's a whole 'nother matter.

I'm a Catholic.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews"

This one is easy.

They are the ones who make Matzo Ball Soup, with Tofu.

No........ Thats a vegetarian Jew .

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Originally posted by Realtruth

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews"

This one is easy.

They are the ones who make Matzo Ball Soup, with Tofu.

No........ Thats a vegetarian Jew .

OK that one was funny. But yes, there are people who are Jews culturally who comes from families who are Jewish but they follow other religions. This is something that is difficult to understand because Christians have a different view of self-identity.

To be Jewish, you are ethnically because your mother was Jewish. This concept began during the times when Jewish people lived in places where Jewish girls and women were raped and conceived children by men who were not Jewish and in many cases they married men who were not Jewish, for whatever reason.

The identity of a Jewish person is through their mother, first. Then there are those who convert to Judaism, however, they are not recognized by the Orthodox sects. One can convert, and then their children are identified as Jewish, even if they are not ethnically.

We know today through DNA testing, that there are people who do indeed have what is called "The Jewish gene", not saying that makes them Jewish, but rather, they have genetic markers that are consistent with those people today who have the same markers. Geneticists identify groups of people according to the same set of standards.

I have the J2 gene, commonly called the Kohanim gene, but somewhere along the way, my Jewish ancestors converted to Christianity. I could say that I descend from Jews or that I have Jewish blood, but it does not make me Jewish. I am as much Irish as I am Sephardic Jew and Native American, along with southern European.

Those particular persons calling themselves Jews in what John was talking about, where a few people who were pretending because John does not address them in all the different cities, only that one particular synagogue. Whatever they were doing, they were violating their own laws and traditions that John was very familiar with, because John himself was Jewish who became a Christian believer. That does not make him less Jewish himself, it just makes him a believer in the Messiah Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
. . .

But when they claim they are the chosen people or gods favorite that have returned blah blah it is poppycock.

What exactly do they mean by the chosen people?

Like i said practice the religion dont get caught up in the Zionist state rah rah rah stay true to the religion.

Having the homeland that their god gave to them is part of their religion.

Zionism is a distinct part of their religion.

The torah does not teach Jews to behave as the Zionists

So . . . how do Zionists behave?

and Khazars have

There is no such thing. The whole THEORY defies history, facts, and logic.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Important issue. However, the truth- The Real Truth! can not be civilly discussed in this or any other forum. Wanna piss off a Jew? Tell them the truth. They'll turn rabid in a heartbeat, right along with their Christian (clueless) defenders and water-carriers

The real truth is that i feel sorry for you. You do not anger me. I cannot get angry over someone who is ignorant to the truth of the messiah. The free gift of salvation is still yours should you choose, but i somehow believe that you will reject it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

It is impossible to be born into a religion. That negates God's free will covenant and is a lie. To say you were born a jew makes God a liar because that takes away your free will and consigns you to live a certain way wether you want it or not. Youre trying to argue that ethnicity=religion and it does not. I am predominantly welsh and 95% of my ancestors are welsh but a few are cherokee, that doesn't make me born into either religions tied to these peoples, it is all choice. Being a jew is a state of being in your heart, just like being a christian or muslim. They are all states of being of your heart self. This is what Jesus was trying to get at that completely went over everyone else's heads. You can convert because all conversion requires is that you change your heart which will then change your ways. The messiah reads your heart, and it is what is in your heart that interests him, or lack of what is not in your heart that turns him away.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Like false Christians people claiming to be who really are not Christians but Fascists

The correct term is psuedo-christians. These are hypocrits who wouldn't lift a finger to help their own dying mothers and would probably steal from them and then go to church on sunday and raise their hands to the Lord. Or people who engage in orgies saturday night throughout sunday morning and then dare to go into a church on sunday and pretend they are holy and righteous when they are everythign but that. This is what it means to take the Lord's name in vain. You call yourselves his people but you do not be what he wishes you to be, but you are what you wish to be instead...a hypocrit. This is what Jesus Christ was talking about to the 7 angels of the 7 churches, that even though they profess to be his people and holy he still has something against them because they have forgotten their first love...HIM and they let other things get in their way of reaching him. The fake jews he is referring to are the hypocrits who preach to live one way and be one way yet they do not live by what they preach, "Do as i say, not as i do" does not work with Christ, you live his way or you go into the goats pile and end up in the outter darkness.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

The current jewish homeland was achieved as a result of politics.
It was not a result of religious effort.
edit on 2-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

It is impossible to be born into a religion. That negates God's free will covenant and is a lie. To say you were born a jew makes God a liar because that takes away your free will and consigns you to live a certain way wether you want it or not. Youre trying to argue that ethnicity=religion and it does not. I am predominantly welsh and 95% of my ancestors are welsh but a few are cherokee, that doesn't make me born into either religions tied to these peoples, it is all choice. Being a jew is a state of being in your heart, just like being a christian or muslim. They are all states of being of your heart self. This is what Jesus was trying to get at that completely went over everyone else's heads. You can convert because all conversion requires is that you change your heart which will then change your ways. The messiah reads your heart, and it is what is in your heart that interests him, or lack of what is not in your heart that turns him away.

The whole discussion is about self-identity. Whether a person self-identifies themselves as Jewish because they either had a mother who is Jewish or they follow the religion, it still falls within their own definition of how they self-identify.

The Welsh and Cherokee are two forms of self-identity you have presented about yourself. But you have not states that you follow cultural identity. Jewish people also follow cultural identity, within the framework of self-identity.

The Jewish people not only still follow the religion, but they keep their cultural identity. It is what we would call "sense of community", and if you spoke to Jewish people, they always say they are part of "The Jewish community". Sense of community is not only found among the Jews, but different sub-cultures within the larger culture.

The Irish have a sense of community that may be expressed differently than Chinese sense of community. More often, African-Americans also have a different sense of community than Caucasian-Americans. That is not saying one is better than the other, it is just that within the groups, there is a different communal sense and each group holds certain mores and standards that fulfill their own self-identity.

Within the Jewish community, they express their cultural identity by expressing their self-identity.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.senseofcommunityresearch.org...
www.fethullahgulen.org...< br /> www.wright-house.com...

It may have everything to do with religion, or nothing at all about religion. But the Jewish sense of community begins with religion.

edit on 11/2/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The Jewish people not only still follow the religion, but they keep their cultural identity. It is what we would call "sense of community", and if you spoke to Jewish people, they always say they are part of "The Jewish community".

It may have everything to do with religion, or nothing at all about religion. But the Jewish sense of community begins with religion.

Im guessing you mean to say that this need not apply to jewish atheists, who at the most, only share a 'blood connection' not a religious or cultural one.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The Jewish people not only still follow the religion, but they keep their cultural identity. It is what we would call "sense of community", and if you spoke to Jewish people, they always say they are part of "The Jewish community".

Im guessing you mean to say that this need not apply to jewish atheists, who at the most, only share a 'blood connection' not a religious or cultural one.

I am saying, within the context of self-identity and sense of community, it begins with religion, but does not end with religion. There are Jewish people who are atheists but they self-identify with the community. As you can see, Christianity has a different sense of community.

The Christian self-identifies within the religion itself apart from culture or society. One can be Christian and live in an Islamic culture. The Christian might follow societal mores within that community, and yet identify differently.

A Christian recognizes another Christian solely by the testimony of each other, but can still follow cultural mores within their own society. We have similar traditions but ultimately we act differently. A Coptic Christian and Russian Orthodox Christian do have different traditions, but only share one common thread and that is their shared faith in Jesus Christ. They ultimately express those traditions in different ways.

There is no larger sense of community within Christian self-identity. The Jewish people keep the same traditions no matter where they are in the world and that makes them now a world-wide community. Christians may be world-wide, but do not share anything in common, except the testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.

Catholics share the world-wide sense of community, one may recognize a Catholic person anywhere in the world, but Catholics and Baptists do not have that same sense of community with each other.

Christians tend to self-identify within separate communities, i.e., Catholics and Baptists. We may say "There are Christians in Mozambique, but we don't follow their cultural traditions". Mormons are a great example of this, they have a cultural identity framed within their own mores and standards. But not all Christians say they are Mormons and do not embrace their temple traditions.

I think I can say it best like this, a Jewish person recognizes another Jewish person through shared cultural identity and accepts each other no matter the society they live in. A Christian recognizes another Christian solely on the testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, but might not accept that other Christian because of the different societal standards and ways of living.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Im guessing you mean to say that this need not apply to jewish atheists, who at the most, only share a 'blood connection' not a religious or cultural one

Lol. Jewish atheist. There's no such thing. You cannot be both a jew and an atheist.

Definition of Jew:

1. a: a member of the tribe of Judah
b: israelite

2. a: one whose religion is Judaism
b: a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people

Hard to be an atheist if you claim to be a member of the tribe of Judah because that hails back to their religious beliefs that they were the chosen people that God made a nation out of, part of the Israelites of the Old Testament. Point blank, you cannot claim ot be a jew and an atheist or youre lying to yourself. There are no such things as a jew atheist. Being a jew is a state of being in your heart, your spirituality and what you believe in. By contrast being an atheist you have no religion, you believe in nothing other than yourself, there is no spirituality in you because to be a true atheist you cannot be a part of spiritualism. Atheism is the path of pure logic versus mysticism and beliefs in deities. You are a jew, or an atheist, you cannot be both.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The current jewish homeland was achieved as a result of politics.
It was not a result of religious effort.

Politics are evrywhere.

That does not negate the fact that having a homeland is part of their religion.

Perhaps you should read up on some Jewish prayers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Lol. Jewish atheist. There's no such thing. You cannot be both a jew and an atheist.

The word "jew" today is also used as an ethnic label as opposed to a religious one.
There are many "jews" who are not practising judaism...but the blood connection between jews are so strong that they still identify themselves as "jews".

Here... have a look
en.wikipedia.org...

Jewish atheism is practiced by atheists who are ethnically, and to some extent culturally, Jewish. Because Jewishness encompasses ethnic as well as religious components, the term "Jewish atheism" does not necessarily imply any kind of contradiction. Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept as fully Jewish an atheist born to a Jewish mother.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Fair enough, politics are everywhere...

That said It would be better if people acknowledged that when it comes to Israel, instead of making the establishment of Israel look like religious thing.
This way, we dont have to deal with christian fundamentalists who support Israel in everything it does, because they are deluded that the modern state of Israel is in fact the revived biblical kingdom of Israel.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join