It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Noey777

The temple mount land is sacred, but not yet holy. It has to be cleansed and made holy first, in order for it to be desecrated. The only time it will be cleansed (made holy; rededicated to YHWH) is when an alter is erected upon it.

I like your thought process, but it can't be done like that.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

No it will only be cleansed at the return of Christ when He levels it so not one stone stands upon another, people attribute this statement from Mathew 24 as having occurred when the Romans sacked the temple in 70 AD . The west wall still stands so it can not be the destruction spoken of by Jesus , this event is still future and will only occur with the return of Christ and the defeat of Satan. The temple will ne cleansed of the stench of evil by the purifying fire of Christ himself.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
So what about the Sephardic jews? Fake or not?

All humans are real.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

No. Let's go back to what Revelation says in the first place....

King James 2000 Bible (©2003) The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.

What is this? It is the menorah, which all Jews have in their homes and synagogues. So why would Jesus be identified with a specific item of cultural relevance? It is part of Jewish identity, and if Jesus is portrayed with such Jewish identity, then that makes the identity of the menorah holy. Therefore, those who hold the identity that is holy, that makes them holy as well.

What John was referring to here were some people who merely called themselves Jews. To apply it to the entire group of people is completely wrong.

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

People today commonly assume that Judah is the only tribe that became the Jews. But it is very clear here that even on the gates of the New Jerusalem itself, designed by God Himself, that all the tribes of Israel are recognized in reconciliation and identity with heaven itself. God designed the city, God placed the names on the gates, even the one that includes the Jews today.

There are those then who claimed to be Jews, as there are those today who claim to be Christian.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

It does not matter if we know where they are, God knows and God will redeem them. If God is going to redeem them, then we have no right to deny them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by Noey777

The wall is not part of the original temple, as it falls outside of the original specifications, and was not built until a later date of the temple.

It was built by Herod as a retaining wall, and was never considered part of the temple until later.

ETA: More Info

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hollywood is the false Jews

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Put it this way, They the jews have infiltrated every Govt dept, evaey Bank, every law firm , the list goes on. We the common people are Fckd , they control everything and it is to late to change things, they are far to powerful to put down any rebellion ,just look at the amount of high ranking officers in the US army, not to mention other country's armed forces, and the thing is they change there name, make them more english/american sounding. Just look at the British govt, Micheal Howard,Ed Miliband, etc. Deception at the most basic levels ,Why? obviously to make them more acceptable to those who might otherwise be more suspicious. We are fcked good and proper ,how the hell do We sort this? ideas people please, and nothing silly like the gas chambers.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That may be so and I will take your word for it but my statement still stands this was not the destruction Jesus referred to. I am certain that all I have said is the truth and this is how the son of perdition will accomplish his delusion of being God.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Who knows.

Hatred has no logic, so it is hard for me to say what the haters are going to say.

But based on Judaism, yes they are, as is anyone who follows YHWH's commandments.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

I added a link for more info, if you are interested.

In this case, to each his own. I feel like we are basically on the same page, with but a few discrepancies, so we will see what happens in the end. It really comes out to be a non-issue anyways.

Our views on the path the world will take to get there might be different, but our hearts are all that matter, in the end.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
reply to post by Awen24

Put it this way, They the jews have infiltrated every Govt dept, evaey Bank, every law firm , the list goes on. We the common people are Fckd , they control everything and it is to late to change things, they are far to powerful to put down any rebellion ,just look at the amount of high ranking officers in the US army, not to mention other country's armed forces, and the thing is they change there name, make them more english/american sounding. Just look at the British govt, Micheal Howard,Ed Miliband, etc. Deception at the most basic levels ,Why? obviously to make them more acceptable to those who might otherwise be more suspicious. We are fcked good and proper ,how the hell do We sort this? ideas people please, and nothing silly like the gas chambers.

These areas controlled by what you call the Jews are the ones spoken of by Jesus and Jesus was clear hey are not Jews only claim to be. They are in fact the children of Satan and they control the four horns of power spoken of by the prophet Zechariah . They are politics, financial , educational and religion. This is how Satan has paced the way for his NWO thru controlling these major aspects of humanity.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

True just be clear that the Antichrist comes first on the sixth trump and Jesus returns on the seventh trump at which time we will all bow a knee to him .

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Our Father is not a moron, he knows who youre praying to no matter the name, be it Jesus or Yeshua or Yahuwshuwa. All religions hail back to that one creator, the Lord of All, the King of the gods or the Elohim of the elohim if you will. All modern day religions hold some small root in what was taught to us from Noah and his sons Ham, Shem and Japheth. I am not saying all religions lead to God, i am saying they all have a commonality. A commonality that Satan uses to decieve people as is the fallen's way to give a small amount of truth mixed in with many lies.

I believe in the savior, and Yeshua is as good a name as any other if you ask me, but i am a gentile so what do i know anyway right?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

They are in fact the children of Satan and they control the four horns of power spoken of by the prophet Zechariah . They are politics, financial , educational and religion.

Interesting. I did think of that i just didn't make all the connections with the four areas of power being connected with the 4 horns. Thank you for the illumination.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The reference to synagogue of Satan was not a general attack on Judaism, but a reference to Jews that had denounced Christians to the Roman government as not being true Jews,

The Jews enjoyed legal exemption from participation in the imperial cult, ( worshiping the emperor as god)

This left the Christians open to prosecution for their non participation.

John affirmed although they were disavowed by the official synagogue God would acknowledge the faithful Christians as his people.

The throne of Satan referred to the city status as center of the imperial cult.

From the book, Biblical archeology,

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
six pointed star is the star of remphan or saturn ie satan also known as the seal of solomon who led israel into idolatry . when jesus came the jews were looking for solomon or a solomon like figure that is why they rejected jesus there are also two mt zions jerusalem and mt sion which is mt hermon that is where dan migrated to and took up pagan worship mt sion is where the gods came down to mate with women remember the beast will throw off the whore (catholic church and most other religions) add allah to kaba stone and you get kabala deception is great and israel of today is the biggest of them all christ said he would gather israel when he comes back

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sabbatai Zevi, self-proclaimed Jewish "Messiah Zevi was not an ordinary Jew. He led a popular heresy, based on a satanic strain of Cabalism. The rabbis had denounced him and his followers.
www.henrymakow.com/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html]

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews"

This one is easy.

They are the ones who make Matzo Ball Soup, with Tofu.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Gross.

lol

I love Matzo Ball soup . . . but tofu?

Blech

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join