It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More signs Israel preparing to launch attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Israel may be looking to launch a muti-front attack. I wonder how the U.S. will react if they attack Iran.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

here is a prophecy :the third world war will be reliogous war, not humans but flags (symbols)
Turkey = Islam
Israel = Jews
Greece = Christians

so in a simple way its Turkey thats gonna start the war.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
so, seeing a few choppers flying around is an indication of an imminent attack?! not saying it won't happen but this isnt anywhere near to confirming anything in the immediate future....plus, 9.95 a month to subscribe???wtf

love from stu

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sorry I can't see it either and the article suggests the more covert way to attack Iran,

Tip the (military) balance in favour of the Syrian people will be less risky, will lead to the dictators downfall and will inevitably bring Iran into play, even if it is from the Iranian people wanting more freedom with their masters. As suggested, the best thing to stabilise Syria now is an attack from Isreal.

This is so much like 1980s when each communist country fell to democracy like dominoes.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just replied to the thread about Israel upgrading their nuclear arsenal over the coming years, planning to spend 800 billion dollars. What just occurred to me is that if they were planning on attacking or invading Iran. or any other country such as Lebanon, wouldn't they wait until they had finished upgrading their nukes?

I mean I know this isn't necessarily the case, but the money they are planning on spending would be much better spent on the war they intended to start, rather than on nukes that wouldn't be ready for years. It may mean nothing, and if this source is accurate, it probably doesn't.

I don't trust WND as far as I could throw them, which trust me, isn't very far, but they aren't always wrong. Can the information and people they referred to in the article be confirmed?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why Israel doesn't attack Hezbollah? Hezbollah has over 40,000 rockets pointed at Israel. Israel doesn't have to fly far to reach its target, since Hez. is just right across the northern border.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Call me stupid but I fail to see the point of nuclear weapons.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This looks similar to the crap Alex Jones was spewing over 2 weeks ago on Infowars.com when he said he had sources inside the military who guaranteed him an Israeli attack on Iran within 2 weeks. Well 2 weeks is up and has been up. Just more rhetoric if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Please, a more reputable source then WND.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPUP2000
reply to post by kellerphoenix

here is a prophecy :the third world war will be reliogous war, not humans but flags (symbols)
Turkey = Islam
Israel = Jews
Greece = Christians

so in a simple way its Turkey thats gonna start the war.

Erm, you have 2 faiths that believe in the messiah and 1 that refuses to acknowledge him. Seems kind of counter productive for the christians to back the jews if you ask me, theyre the ones that nailed our messiah to the cross in the first place :/

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This looks similar to the crap Alex Jones was spewing over 2 weeks ago on Infowars.com when he said he had sources inside the military who guaranteed him an Israeli attack on Iran within 2 weeks. Well 2 weeks is up and has been up. Just more rhetoric if you ask me.

A.J. is nothing but entertainment dude. Listen to his radio show if you like getting scared for free. Beats having to pay 12 bucks to go watch a shoddy low budget film.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Correction...the romans nailed the Messiah to the cross.
The jews back then could not execute people that is why
they turned Yeshua/Jesus over to the romans.
I am a believer of Yeshua HaMashiach and He was born
of a hebrew woman.Israel will suffer greatly until they accept
Him as the Messiah and call upon G-d to save them from
their enemies.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
Why Israel doesn't attack Hezbollah? Hezbollah has over 40,000 rockets pointed at Israel. Israel doesn't have to fly far to reach its target, since Hez. is just right across the northern border.

Which kinda makes using nukes like shooting through your own chest to kill the person against your back.

Now Iran is far enough away for that... but what are the gains for Israel now, for attacking Iran as far as "national security"?

I really hope the Israelis aren't that stupid, but if they are, who are we to stand in their way?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

You forget where Mecca is.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Correction...the romans nailed the Messiah to the cross. The jews back then could not execute people that is why
they turned Yeshua/Jesus over to the romans. I am a believer of Yeshua HaMashiach and He was born of a hebrew woman.

The jews got the Romans to kill Jesus.
They would have executed Jesus Old Testament style if they had the chance.

Also, the Roman governor symbolically washed his hands to show he is not responsible for Jesus death. The jews said "Let his blood be on us and on our children".
edit on 1-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The more I think about this, the more I wonder if the US wouldn't rather deal with Hamas than Fattah.

Considering what a diplomatic mess this whole situation with the UNESCO is making for the administration, and the successful prisoner transfer that just happened, as well as the presence of radical muslim groups coming to power in Libya, in Egypt, and originating from Saudi Arabia, maybe there is a deeper game here.

The only piece that doesn't fit for me is Iraq, unless the US has something going on with Iran.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Correction...the romans nailed the Messiah to the cross.
The jews back then could not execute people that is why
they turned Yeshua/Jesus over to the romans.
I am a believer of Yeshua HaMashiach and He was born
of a hebrew woman.Israel will suffer greatly until they accept
Him as the Messiah and call upon G-d to save them from
their enemies.

Yeah and Pilate tried everything he could to get out of killing an innocent. By the way you type/talk you sound like a jewish believer. Well met!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sorry,I am not jewish but I do seem to have a jewish heart and
a love for Israel.I sometimes wonder if Israel will come close to
being destroyed before G-d stops it.The stage is set and the
players are getting into position.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Sorry,I am not jewish but I do seem to have a jewish heart and
a love for Israel.I sometimes wonder if Israel will come close to
being destroyed before G-d stops it.The stage is set and the
players are getting into position.

The whole point of Revelation is to punish Jerusalem (possibly all of Judea too) and to bring judgement to those who reject the messiah, God is going to punish Jerusalem for murdering his prophets and for rejecting Christ. He will force them to cry out to him and when they relent and recieve the messiah he will bring them back under the fold and save them. Oringinally God had planned for the jews to carry his light to the world but they rejected the messiah and so he gave it to the gentiles through Saul of Tarsus (Apostle Paul) so that the world could be redeemed and those jews who could believe in him could be saved.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join