It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Women. Lets Give Them The Answers They Long For.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

[color=dodgerblue]

I really wouldn't want you cooking if also messing with baby poop...so yeah, he needs to step up there, if just in the interest of hygiene! Tell him about some story you read about the amount of fecal matter in food, etc. and he may just see it your way and let you keep cooking...

I wash my hands before I touch food in general, especially after changing a stinky butt! Ewww! Just had to clear that up (:

Always HIDE a cold soda, somewhere in the fridge he won't ever look.

I am going to start doing this. I will hide it where the vegetables are... he will never find it there

Thanks for the advice. I might just try some of it out (:

edit on 17-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Didn't mean to imply you didn't wash up, hehe...but just planting the seed in his head could make him more receptive to doing it at least at those times...

Hope some of the suggestions work for you...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
OK OKk wait a minute. I didn't articulate my original question well enough so I will try again.

If a man is with a woman and he checks out another woman, of course there is a good chance both will notice. (This is why sunglesses were orignally invented, by the way...I'm 90% sure). But my question is, to what extent do third-party women unconnected with either take note?

Example. Man is with woman A. He checks out woman B. Does woman C, sitting on a bench nearby, notice this going on?

This is what I want to know...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I've usually been the oblivious third party.
Depends on how you are doing it. If you are just gawping at some birds bum, they might not notice. Depends how subtle you are. Depends how attractive you are...
It all very much depends....

Woman in general can perhaps become so used to being checked out in their lives, by the broadest spectrum of guys, the majority of the time they will either fail or not care to notice unless it's really, REALLY obvious or they've already noticed said guy and are already checking THEM out on the sly.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Example. Man is with woman A. He checks out woman B. Does woman C, sitting on a bench nearby, notice this going on?

Speaking for guys, yes, we notice when other guys check a gal out. Just the other day, I was in a McDonalds, and saw a fine lady in some tight jeans that showed off her very nice assets. I noticed at least 3 other guys also admiring the view. I also see it when women check out a guy (I love the little smile you ladies make when you do so...it's like guilty and cute at the same time). I can't imagine this is any different with women.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
OK OKk wait a minute. I didn't articulate my original question well enough so I will try again.

If a man is with a woman and he checks out another woman, of course there is a good chance both will notice. (This is why sunglesses were orignally invented, by the way...I'm 90% sure). But my question is, to what extent do third-party women unconnected with either take note?

This is what I want to know...

Yes. Especially if she's checking HIM out.

Men check out women, it's just a fact of life and there's nothing you can do about it, so there's no point in getting mad unless he makes comments like, "Wow, isn't she hot" or something.

In which case, you deliberately comment on every man you see. If he doesn't get the hint, he's an idiot.

I'll turn that back to the guys, though. Do you really notice us checking you out? Sometimes I think you guys really ARE that clueless--I mean, how forward and bold do we have to be before you get it? It's meant as encouragement, not that we want to rip your clothes off on the spot. Does that ever keep you from approaching or are you really just not interested?
edit on 11/18/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I'll turn that back to the guys, though. Do you really notice us checking you out? Sometimes I think you guys really ARE that clueless

You are correct. We really ARE that clueless (at least some of us, myself included). I usually have to have other women tell me when I'm being hit on, hehe... Not that it happens that often these days, but if it does, I totally miss it. Of course, I'm married, so that's probably a good thing, hehe...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by HappyBunny

I'll turn that back to the guys, though. Do you really notice us checking you out? Sometimes I think you guys really ARE that clueless

You are correct. We really ARE that clueless (at least some of us, myself included). I usually have to have other women tell me when I'm being hit on, hehe...

I agree completely with this.

I have no clue whether a person is interested 90% of the time until its REALLY obvious.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I will also agree. Unless you women give us a PHYSICAL hint, for example, brushing against us or bumping into us, we'd have no idea. If a woman brushes against me, my senses go into high alert. Otherwise, we just amble about our lives, looking, appreciating, and lusting.

Once we do get that physically related hint, the game is on. Right guys?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
See? One guy mystery solved right there!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey -guys-, is this a man thing, or a character flaw thing, or me. Some time back, I was chatting with a long distance aquaintence (many years known), a macho gruff type of guy. I think, early '60's. I had a wild conspiracy experience when I was early 20s, of the kind of more fringe sounding stuff frequent here on ATS, honest to God. During that traumatic time, out of fear and immaturity, I made a very wrong decision and action.
So, I ask my ('friend') "All this time later, what do you think of that whole affair?" (I don't know what I was fishing for, maybe something like, "Well, I have a couple other insider sources, and one of them confirmed"....bla bla.)
Instead, he says he thinks I was "stupid" for doing that, and I "need to move on" (from that topic/memory.) End of story.
I immediately 'unfriended' him on Facebook. Sometime later, he noticed and asked did I do that, and I lied and said there are weird glitches going on.

How come you guys think you can call them stupid, and expect them to be like, "It's no biggie, you're still allright by me."
"Stupid" is a relation KILLER in my book. Once you do that (ONCE) byby, I never knew ye. Period.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

All depends on the woman. Some women seem to take that kind of mental abuse, and beg for more. Sounds crazy, but I've seen it, as I've been the shoulder to cry on guy for such women many, many times. So, obviously, in his past, he's had these types of women in his life.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks so much for that, Gaz. I used to be one of those women. In my 30's, I let all kinds of characters poop on me. I had utterly zero self esteem. None. I let one date call me "stupid", and I still stuck with him for awhile after that. Then in my 40's, I had one of those moments spiritual masters write about, where I wandered away from everyone and everything I ever knew, for a long time. I learned all the truths I needed to, that were veild before. Now at 52, I have high self esteem, and I just snap into like police mode, when someone tries to poop on me.
Youth is wasted on the young.

(My failure though, to be more confrontational with my ex 'friend', is because he is a loud blowhard who glorifies his ancient military and law enforcement [security guard? hehe] daze, and is not worth picking a fight with, which is what that'd be. Not my hill to die on. Noooooo thanks. Some things, give a wiiiiiiide berth........)
edit on 1-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: add

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This thread started off as an offer by females to reveal hidden answers to males, but now it has become the opposite, a chance for males to answer questions from females.

That's fine, I have no problem with that. But its funny how many times things like this end up "turned around" and completely different from how they started...women always always always have that effect on men...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

They still haven't answered my question on why deciding what to do for dinner is so damn hard....

It's not rocket science, it's a simple decision, and yet we get evasive answers that aren't real answers (like "Wherever you want to go", then when making a suggestion, they make a face...)

<< 1  2   >>

join