It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain paid to settle sex scandals with employees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
MODS: The headline contains one change to fix RT's spelling fail.

No real politician would be complete without a sex scandal and Herman Cain is no exception. His unconventional campaign clearly made him popular. Otherwise who would care that allegedly he was involved in inappropriate manner with his employees?

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and current GOP presidential frontrunner allegedly engaged in a sexually suggestive manner with two former female employees during his occupancy as head of the National Restaurant Association in the late 1990’s.

“The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior that made them angry and uncomfortable,” and anonymous source told Politico.

Some of the alleged “incidents” included conversations packed with innuendo and personal questions of a sexual nature. The alleged conversations took place in hotels during conferences and at other restaurant association events.

Cain is no stranger to physical gestures, as any politician in a debate, and is also accused of displaying sexually physical gestures that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable.

The complaints of the two females were silenced by signed agreements with the restaurant group and gave them a monetary payout in the five-figure range to cut ties with the association. Read the rest @ RT.

Herman Cain: The gift the keeps on giving.

So yeah, Ol' Herman is caught up in his own sex scandal now. According to the article above, he harassed his female employees to the point that they were making complaints; so he paid them off to keep quiet. Of course, the Cain campaign denies it ever happened; but Cain is apparently unaware of the Internet and how people and facts can be sussed out.

NBC is reporting that payments to one individual have been confirmed.

Although Herman Cain admitted to being “falsely accused” of sexual harassment, he said he personally never paid anyone a settlement related to the allegations—but NBC News confirms at least one woman did receive a settlement from the National Restaurant Association. During his earlier statement, Cain—who was president of the association at the time—left open the possibility that the trade group “did a settlement” without his knowledge. NBC News says the unnamed woman received the money after complaining about Cain’s inappropriate sexual conduct. www.newser.com...

So far, he's been given a pass by the media for his numerous flip-flops and denials. I wonder if TPBT have turned on him and are trying to discredit him now. The question now is, how long will his luck hold?

* The EX tag isn't working for the 2nd part, so I put it in a quote box. Will the 3rd time be the charm?.
edit on 10/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I knew it would only be a matter of time before this happened. Herman Cain is a ridiculous joke of a presidential candidate. Everybody with eyes and ears can tell that he is incompetent and unqualified, and now he has a scandal to boot.

As a symbol of how ridiculous our political system has become, I think that the next GOP debate should feature a mystery candidate, a clown. He should be in full clown garb complete with a big red nose. Fox news should have a giant picture of a clown standing next to Herman and Mitt, with a headline "Clown takes 35% in latest Straw Poll".

People in America would say "I think this clown's really got a chance. The news says he's winning the polls."

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I swear I did a search. I searched for "Cain Sex Scandal" and nothing showed up.

Then I see that this is already in another forum. Mods can close if they like.

Other thread

new topics

join