It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collective past theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Do we share a collective past? Can we get out of it? What's the truth about the past? Do we need to know the past? I'd say no, you get lost in a world you're to blame for. Tear me off of this past. I want nothing to do with it. People all tell different stories about the past. Personal past.
Collective past theory. Does only the bible tell the truth about the past? Stemming from apes we seem to have no past. Collective creator. The beginning. Are we an accident? created because of luck? Serious.. I have no collective past theory. I do not know where we come from. Nobody knows. I don't believe you! We seem to share the same past. Why look back further than you were born? We've got our lives to make. You can learn out of a lie.

Who? we? Hello brother, hi sister!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
- Santayana.

There should be limits on what influence we allow the past to exert over us, granted, but we should never forget the past or its lessons. If you're speaking only about ultimate origins, I can agree a little bit on some small parts (by no means on the whole), but otherwise I will definitely need more clarification as the past tells us quite a lot and guides our steps.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The past is with me.

I suppose I just need to keep on living and know that everything will be alright that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We do have a collective past. Do you not remember? Here is a little story...think of it as a story from the bible, but different..in the beginning...prior to Atlantis. We were a collective one....the Adams and the Eves.....Of course. The "Gods" came down from heaven and seeing the beauty of the daughters,....well you know what might have occurred....if it didn't happen like that, then there were Virgin Births galore from artificial insemination....either way...all hail the new born Demi-Gods....many are the names of Abraham, David...etc...all the lines.

That was against the Galactic law at that time, so hence the falling from grace. Humans did not fall from grace...the Gods did. That might have been Lucifer and his group, but not sure on that one. So the Gods were stuck in 3D and Quarantined....well being the Gods and Demi-Gods....it wasn't long before they knew and had technologies to destroy the world...aka "the Ark of the Covenant" Caveat..."Remember this is a story that of which has been gleened and translated from many stories"....LOL

Before you know it....Atlantis was born....Atlantis was more than a city but a whole civilization spread through the Atlantic...along with Lemuria. Mu was the pacific civilization.

Life was good...creativity was key, all were schooled in the sacred mysteries. Things get a little fuzzy here as to who was fighting whom, but it was the Gods vs Demi-Gods, I'm pretty sure. As Cosmic things go...it was also a turbulent time cosmically....there was another planet in our solar system named Tiamat...somehow it was destroyed...there still remains the asteroid belt...but between that and the warring going on...meteors and asteroids rained down...causing cataclysms.....

Sounds like a tumulteous time...seems familiar. Well that's all for tonight kids....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What if the Collective Past isn't just our Past here on this earth planet?

What if the true Collective Past is quintillions of earth years old, with hundreds of earth planet civilizations involved, identical to this one?

Dew you really buy into this being as unique as so many believe?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A little bit of what science has to offer, perhaps not just theoretical, but in the realm of experimentation,

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.cyjack.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...#

This has nothing to do with certain quasi-religious groups cults who opine that genetic disability, or deformity has something to do with a past life misdemeanor.

Should add that the worm in the PDF could be an ambiguity, but...

edit on 31-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
This has nothing to do with certain quasi-religious groups cults who opine that genetic disability, or deformity has something to do with a past life misdemeanor.

Should add that the worm in the PDF could be an ambiguity, but...

But I believe it does have something to do with religion or quasi-religious questions. There is a fine line between the spiritual and science. You know...Spirit Science....yes the new age science....I get what you are feeling.

There will never be a collective though until Spirituality and Science blend. I'm not a Scientist, but have read that you can only calculate physics of the universe to a certain degree until there is no calculation...you can go much further with a spiritually related equation from there. Just my thoughts on Science. I'm not religious in the least BTW!
edit on 31-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Well, to take a case in point. Thalidomide caused great deformity in new born and was indiscriminate and was a fearful accident. But Thalidomide has not gone away, and is being now used in specific cancer therapy. But what I said about Quasi-religious groups was also very specific, there are those who believe that people born with a genetic disorder did something in a 'past life' to cause them to be 'reborn' with a deformity or disability as 'A punishment' that is stupid to the extreme.

new topics

top topics

join