It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fine Art for the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Communication is an artform that paints itself on the eternal canvas of the soul. If you allow me, I will paint an image inside your mind that you can keep forever.

======================================
The burning sun gleams off the surface of the desert sands. A legion of battletanks, an armory of swords, a cache of rifles and ammunitions, and a decrepid atomic bomb; these items lay in the sand, worn and pitted by a thousand years of decay. In the foreground, A combat medic healing a dying soldier, and paralleling them are medics and soldiers from all eras of time. Within them, their cells work in perfect harmony to hold up their compassionate consciousness, and the plants and animals of the earth sacrifice their very lives to hold up those cells every day.
======================================

I can see the art that the universe paints through the lives of the people around me when I take the time to get to know them. Even if it is unseen by the ones who act as this brush because when the brush is finished painting, it too will get to see the masterpiece it has made.

Everyone is a picasso painting with the brush of the 5 sensual experiences and thoughts to create the finest piece of art the world has always known.

Exquisitry at its finest.

Think you for your time.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

and the plants and animals of the earth sacrifice their very lives to hold up those cells every day.

ok, there is some moral issue with eating other lifeforms, but i think eating plants is acceptable.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The animals of this planet sacrifice their lives to you every day, regardless of whether you choose to eat them. They are like cells inside your body, you do not eat them, but they live and die all to preserve the ecosystem of your body, to keep it stable, to keep the planet stable. All so we can experience our glorious intelligence.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

what about wildlife-parks with seperate areas for predators and plant eater ?

but they live and die all to preserve the ecosystem of your body

what about the humans that die everyday ?

new topics

top topics

join