It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragments of Evil [D&G]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The stars shudder and dim as the rotted flesh of humanity explodes from the earth and stains the universe. Fate sealed in the womb of the withered whore hanging on an inverted crucifix, her breasts spilling sour milk of sin into the mouths of bloated white toads.

On a road paved with the bones of infants a child walks towards a ruined church, from which the needle beckons her to impale herself like a thousand others have done to appease the evil blood.

On a mountain of human marrow bone wicked creatures gorge themselves on the unborn innocent, whilst others fornicate unnaturally. Madness drips in the air and pain suffocates the land as demon winds scream in pitch voidness so fierce that ancient myths are frozen.

Lost lands rise from black oceans allowing nightmare wars to rage onwards as a unknown dark angel casting bad spells rapes the skies with green fire that open twisted necromantic gashes of screaming silence.

Eternal zodiacs are crushed by the razored claws of chaos winds that savagly tear the wings from the lonely helpers of life cast forever in eternal rainbows of pain.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Great words.
S&F

kind of reminds me of a sci-fi/horror version of The Ghost Song:

edit on 31-10-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I wish I had of recorded the look on my face as I read that.

OMG I wonder how many expressions I have that show disgust. rofl

S&F because you grossed me out.

new topics

join