It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To women: Do you understand we don't understand?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
wtf im reading ?
edit on 2-11-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
what

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

If you're havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

women are easy to handle and understand. A few things listen, communicate, its all about her and make her feel like the most special woman in the world. If she does not respond as desired move on. It is rather simple.

what i don't get is how god even came into this and one question.. did you eat paint chips as a child??
edit on 2-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

time to wake up big time.
the women relate to the electron circling around the male proton and the child, the neutron. Her front body shows the face of Lucifer. She thinks much more than the average man. Thoughts are the very foundation of our visual 3D world. Thoughts become sounds become vibration which is energy which is light which is matter. More for you illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...
Stay calm and connect to what we truly are: eternal peaceful consciousness.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Etherical you should understand by now that they don't understand...This thread is clear on it, like it was on all the other threads as well.

However I always get the gist of your stories, maybe etherical it is time for you to cease and desist on such things...And I would not put to much stock in what the one who calls itself god says, I would say strive to be more misunderstood and that way you will be more understandable to them.

Here is one carpet that you would never want to have around. Or spook with strange sights and smells, it will lead to many a volatile situations.

It is a stinky ride in the making. Kind of like this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join