It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Abbrala Irala Ohma Deiosah" [D@G]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Crunching through the crisp frozen yellowing grass towards the barn Delila pulls her robe closer to her body and feels the burgeoning belly give a quick and explosive kick.

Fighting with the half frozen rustic latch a group of large black crows swoop overhead to land on the roof of the aged oak animal shelter.

Stepping inside the barn, the air although filled with the scents of age old defecation is a welcome break from the near freezing temps outside the building. Delila begins to complete the daily chores of feeding and setting out hay in the troughs for horses, swine and goats.

"Hi there Trigger" Delila pours a bucket full of grains into her favorite horses trough and gives the silkie mustard colored mane a long loving stroke as another powerful jolt blows into her ribs on both sides.

Grasping her sides Delila falls to her knees and cries out in a loud long howl of pain which sends Trigger backing up in her stall, eyes wide with terror.

Rising back up to her feet a sudden burst of gelatinous liquid, hot and sticky bursts from her groin and down her legs until she stands in a puddle of the fluid goop.

All the animals shrieking from their pens and stalls creating a horrific tempo of madness.

An unworldly pain beyond words fills her senses and even though it begins in the region of the privates it permeates every pore of her being and opens centers of agony no woman could possibly bear.

As the discomfort began to plateau into a tearing sensation Delila pulled herself along the floor of the barn between the animal stalls to where she could position herself in a bed of straw and hay as she knew the time had come.

Alone and in the throes of torture, crying out in a prison of her own hellish demise she feels the spasms quicken and with them her breathing which had at this point reached a frenzied level threatening to help her pass out from hyperventilation.

The deafening sound of Crows up on the rooftops now drowning out her agonizing screams , she hears the creak of the wooden door open as a fresh flush of cold autumn wind sears across her wet blood soaked skin and she faints into a dream which finds her on an alter surrounded by dark hooded figures holding candles as the only light.

Opening her tear clotted eyes Delia see's the faces beneath the hooded figures, demon faces contorted into mangled shadows of nonhuman form chanting low and steady...

"Abbrala lrala Ohma Deiosah"

Tongues darting in and out of the hideous faces as they slurp and gurgle the same gelatinous substance as first Delila saw falling from her womb down her body in the hallway of the stalls...

"Abbrala Irala Ohma Deiosah"

A half formed human hand rested on her shoulder like a burning spike as it touched her now naked body, and began to whisper in a harsh raspy voice "Push Delia, Push"

Waking in her bed as the afternoon sun shone through the windows, Delila saw the back of her husband standing at the door speaking in hushed tones to an unknown older woman who held in her arms wrapped in swaddling cloth her new born babe.

Barely able to speak she formed her words carefully and simply said, "My Baby".

Turning back as he shut the door her husband made his way to the bed and holding her hand gently told her that she had lost the baby.

Somewhere in the distance she could hear, no feel, sense her baby cry.
edit on 31-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice.

A take off, Rosemary's baby?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yep I thought so too after I wrote it. I was trying to think of the most scary scenario I could for reality reaches to fantasy and this was what came up as I crunched across the yellow leaves towards my barn.

I wanted to create a baby who is stricken with Gargoyle ism, however I soon discovered it is a real phenomena and it would be best not to hurt anyone who may already be dealing with this in their lives or to keep from making fun at something real and serious.

I wanted the Mother to protect the child at all costs but later decided to go with a typical Devil born infant story where the baby is never seen but sensed by the Mom.

Thanks for your post and compliments.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I feel your pain as I am a aspiring writer myself. It just seems that almost anything we can think of, has already been thought of.

It can be frustrating at times. So with that, we are left with the story and pray the critics.editors don't crucify us.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I dont know about that, seems many of the ideas we get still hold the chilling possibility of slipping us into a state of fear or which bring out our deepest or even hidden phobias.

This story for example, prays on the fear of all nubile young women at one point or another while watching a chilling movie about having your baby abducted by the stereo typical satanists, or even worse at that age the thought of being placed into a position to chose good over evil when it comes to your own off spring.

I love a good remake of the classics and always stand in line to be first to see them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I get where you're coming from. I too like to see how a classic is remade. But all to often, I am disappointed.

Maybe someone needs to update Edgar Allen Poe?

That was one scary dude back in his day, as well as today.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I literally saw this as I read it, right down the sweat beads on her skin to the breath coming from the horse’s nostrils, the straw shifting under foot, every now and then the wind pushing against the wooden door.
This is why I love reading better than watching a movie. Because my brain adds in the little detail, I can’t add into a movie.

Thanks you antar S&F I loved it

love and harmony
Whateva x x x

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
lol oops sorry i didnt mean to unflag it
i didnt relize i had flagged it before i posted my comment lol
its all good i put it back

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oh I couldn't agree more. I have wondered many many times what kind of stories we would see from several dead artists like Hitchcock and my favorite Sterling.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thank you, this morning was just like in the story where I live and walking out into the cold frosty yard out to the barn made me think of the worst possible human/unknown type scenario. I have always hated the thought of being abducted for a sinister use by evil UnderLords.

as mentioned in an above post, Rosemary's baby does come to mind but the scariest story I saw was one with Ernest Borgnine where he turns out to be the ring leader of a satanist cult, saw it as a young girl and as you may have read some of my life experiences, that movie really scared the daylights out of me.

The one that frightened me most was Invasion of the Body snatchers when I was about 10 or so. FYI, the first movie I ever went to was at the 39 Drive in, "Psycho" probably explains alot...

edit on 31-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

For some reason it’s normally the first scary movie you have seen that gives you the creeps for the rest of your life... I’m still terrified of Freddie

By the way i goggled your chant lol "Abbrala lrala Ohma Deiosah” came up with nothing was hoping for a reference. I was like I wonder what they are saying .

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Childbirth alone is horrifying, lol!
Good job did not see that one coming, I actually thought it was going to be similar to the Jersey Devil story the thirteenth child stuff you know where she curses her own child?
You threw me for a loop!

edit on 31-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Loved the imagery in this story, antar. Especially the details of walking through the snow to the barn, and the half-formed hand of (the devil? a witch?) at the very end. Quite disturbing, and effective.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I dont know, was going to google it myself, lol. In the story it means something like the time has come to rise and take your place on the throne of the world... Like all the evil of past present and future rolled into a new born...

new topics

top topics

join