It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of world party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK guys i'm officially hosting an end of world party on the following dates

Oct 28th and 29th to be safe

8/9/10/11/12 november 2011 because of YU55 heck it's going to be a big weekend!

An i'm also hosting one on the 13/14/15 because you can never be too sure

Seriously these parties are getting expensive can we hurry up and end the world already

Or do we have to put up wth another year of FEAR MONGERING because 2012 is not soon enough

Anyway hopefully you get my point, all evidence suggests YU55 WILL MISS US!!!

AND THUS WHOLE MYAN 2012 thing is a joke

Anyway regardless it;s an excuse to piss up so wo is with me

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Since you posted this thread on the 31st October and your saying you will officially hold a party on 28th/29th October...do you think if you post my invite today I'll be able to make it in time..........................

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Since you posted this thread on the 31st October and your saying you will officially hold a party on 28th/29th October...do you think if you post my invite today I'll be able to make it in time..........................
Only if you hop into your time travelling shower and use Dial.

Count me in OP...

-saige-

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry, but Zazzafrazz has you beat. She's already reserved a Yacht and there's word that Justin Bieber may be playing an acoustic set in a small boat far enough away from the Yacht so as not to be bombarded by stones and empty bottles.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
OK guys i'm officially hosting an end of world party on the following dates

Oct 28th and 29th to be safe

8/9/10/11/12 november 2011 because of YU55 heck it's going to be a big weekend!

An i'm also hosting one on the 13/14/15 because you can never be too sure

Seriously these parties are getting expensive can we hurry up and end the world already

Or do we have to put up wth another year of FEAR MONGERING because 2012 is not soon enough

Anyway hopefully you get my point, all evidence suggests YU55 WILL MISS US!!!

AND THUS WHOLE MYAN 2012 thing is a joke

Anyway regardless it;s an excuse to piss up so wo is with me

I am going to laugh when 12/21/12 arrives and nothing happens. Same sh*t happend in Y2K, always gonna be some crap that emerges where people succumb to mass hysteria. We face destruction on a daily basis. Any day an asteroid could slam into the earth, any day a dangerous disease like Ebola can mysteriously escape the CDC and kill 99% of the worlds population in a month,. Any day a superflare can erupt from the sun and fry the earth. Any day those extraterrestrials in space could be eyeballing earth and its resources. Any day the yellowstone super volcano can erupt with other super volcanoes covering the world in a blanket of black ashe and mass extinctions. Any day a rogue black hole could come sailing through our solar system and we all get bifurcated. See where this goes? It's always going to be "any day".
edit on 31-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Is there any doomsday parties in San Francisco?

I know L.A will be gone like in the movie 2012. I big crack right through it.
Everything is showing we will be here for the New Year's hangovers, Those really suck, just wish it would end sometime when I'm passed out. If the world doesn't end, at least we through some good parties and got wasted.

top topics

join