It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three-Eyed Nuclear "Simpsons" Fish Caught

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This was spotted in Venezuela, but i figured this would be a good place to put this thread.

Pretty creepy. I'd post the picture within this thread, but I'm computer illiterate.

Seen here looking like about 40 fish sticks, a group of fishermen caught this three-eyed Simpsons 'blinky' fish in a lake near a nuclear power plant in Argentina. Jealous cyclops shark is jealous! Per Babel Fish (how appropriate!) translation:

"We were fishing and we took the surprise to remove this rare unit. As it were at night then we did not realize, but later it watched it to one with a lantern and it saw that it had a third eye", related Julian Zmutt, one of the fishermen.

Zmutt assured that it is the first time that happens to him and that the finding began to worry to the population because "it begins to speak of the nuclear power station".

www.geekologie.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There you go! Hmm... Simpsons were right on 911, and now this? I want to see Burns eat it for the elections!

Seriously, though, near a nuclear power station? Scary!...
edit on 31-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks Noman!

Having worked at two nuclear plants on the east coast as a subcontractor, I can tell you, the regs on certain other types of radiation that are produced as byproducts (i.e. tritium) are pretty loose in the States.....so I can only imagine what the folks down in Venezuela are discharging into the water down there.

P.S. - How do you embed a photo onto these boards?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dtrock78

At the top of the page, there is a tab called tool. When you click on it, a sub-menu opens, and on the right side there is a function called "ATS uploads".

Just click on it, and it will open a service easy to follow. There is only one button at the top, and you can use it to search in which folder you put your pic.

-----

Yes, I imagine how slack rules might be over there! Yikes!

I'm surprised to see we are still alive, as a race. :l

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
OH!!! BlinkY!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Perfect, thanks Nowan!
edit on 31-10-2011 by dtrock78 because: (no reason given)

join