It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assimilation Dossier= Sick Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When i first read the 'assimilation dossier' i thought it was a joke.
I actually laughed.
(Apparently, it IS a joke, but one i find in VERY poor taste.)
I read no further, & forgot about it, until the author contacted me again recently, asking me to join his little club of NWO followers.
Only this time my reaction is anger, because the very thought that people can even contemplate this makes me sick.
Especially when you read the Disclaimer;
"THE CONTENT IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER ASSIMILATION DOSSIER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND
ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ANY REFERENCES TO MAKING MONEY, IMPROVED HEALTH,
REVOLUTION, OR INFLUENCING OTHERS ARE PURELY SPECULATROY OR ANECDOTAL, AND INTENDED
TO BE VIEWED AS MANUFACTURED DISINFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS BEING PROVIDED AS
IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WORK OF FICTION AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO PRODUCE ANY
PARTICULAR RESULT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES BECAUSE YOU ARE
BEING PROGRAMMED TO ASCEND."

Read on....This is the mail i recieved;
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:01 PM
Subject: New World Order Assimilation Dossier...

Hi,
Some time ago, you joined my mailing list at JoinTheNewWorldOrder.com to download a sample of "The
New World Order Assimilation Dossier". I'm writing you now to let you know I'll be mailing you and everyone
on this mailing list some critical updates about the Illuminati and the New World Order starting next week. If
you're interested in receiving the updates I send to my mailing list, simply stay subscribed and you'll
receive them. If you're no longer interested, then you should unsubscribe so you don't receive the updates.

If you stay subscribed you'll receive another email from me about a long list of content I'm going to be
releasing in the next few weeks about 2012, DNA ascension, ancient aliens and new info that will blow your
mind! I'll write you again by Tuesday November 1st when I return from the Bahamas.

Be Seeing You,

Eli

So is he still joking, or what???
Of course, you have to pay for this information, it's not free, and the Bahamas are not cheap i expect

From the same 'disclaimer':
"MANY WILL BECOME ANGRY OR HOSTILE AS THEY LEARN ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. FEW WILL SEE THE MASTER PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT UPON THE FIRST READING. SHIFTS IN
UNDERSTANDING WILL RAPIDLY ACCELERATE AS WE NEAR 2012. PRESSURES TO MAINTAIN THE
COMFORTS OF THE PAST WILL SYSTEMATICALLY TRANSFORM CIVILIZATION. BUT THERE ARE
STILL REAL DANGERS AFOOT... WILL TENS OF MILLIONS OF GENOCIDAL JIHADISTS SEEK TO
CRIPPLE THE WESTERN WORLD? WILL THE DECLINE OF GLOBAL AGRICULTURE, FOOD SHORTAGES,
GLOBAL WARMING, AND HYPERINFLATION THREATEN YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING? WILL A
RISING DRACONIAN POLICE STATE HOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAPTIVE IN THE RESTRICTED
BOUNDARIES OF YOUR LOCAL GRID?
YOU ARE SAFE, FREE, AND YOU CAN BECOME HEALTHY, HAPPY... EVEN WEALTHY. YOUR RIGHTS
ARE INALIENABLE; AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THIS MORE AS YOU CONTINUE TO
READ. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT INTENDED AS A PUBLIC SERVICE OR FOR WIDE REACHING
DISTRIBUTION. IT IS INTENDED TO REMAIN IN THE HANDS OF ONLY THOSE WHO DESIRE TO
OBTAIN A WIDE-SCOPE UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD EVENTS, HISTORY, AND SOCIAL STRATEGIES
USED TO DRIVE HUMANITY FORWARD. SUCH INDIVIDUALS SHOULD ONLY PROCEED UNDER THE
DESIRE TO GAIN POWER AND CONTROL NECESSARY TO STEER HUMANITY OUT OF COLLAPSE HELL
AND INTO THE HUMAN ASCENT.
JANUARY 20TH, 2009 MARKED THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA. THE ZEITGEIST IS
TRANSFORMING, AND WITHIN A CIRCLE OF EXTREMELY POWERFUL PEOPLE, FUTURE EVENTS ARE
BEING STAGED LIKE A WELL SCRIPTED REALITY TELEVISION SHOW. IT IS NOW YOUR DESTINY
TO JOIN US AND CREATE A NEW WORLD ORDER OF PEACE.
THE NEWLY FORMING GLOBAL ILLUMINATI SOCIETIES CAN PROVIDE POWERFUL LIFE ADVANTAGES
TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS THE GREATEST DEPRESSION IN HISTORY UNFOLDS. YOUR FUTURE
CAN BE A WORLD OF SAFETY AND COMFORT. YOU CAN HAVE A SOUL MATE SPOUSE, AN EXCITING
CAREER, SUPERB HEALTH, AND INCREASED PROSPERITY – OR YOU CAN EXPERIENCE THE DECLINE
ALONG WITH THOSE UNAWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. STEP FORTH NOW AND SEEK YOUR
DESTINY. BEGIN LIVING THE LIFE YOU WERE MEANT TO LIVE AND EMBRACE THE NEW CODE."

And this is the precursor of the 'assimilation file';
Dossier PDF

It seems you would have to pay for the priviledge of licking their shiny jackboots, and in return they will let you live.
You may even be allowed to do some menial tasks, and gain status by informing on your freinds & family to the New Order.
I think not!
I think that if they came to my house demanding compliance, they are more likely to get a facefull of buckshot!
I would put on my size 11 steel toes, and kick these worms all the way back to whatever hole they crawled out of, and then bury them in it, that's how angry i am.

I have taken the liberty of including Mr. Rook's details, so you may also contact him, and tell him what you think of him, and his 'little joke';

Eli Rook, LLC, 7477 W Lake Mead Blvd,
Suite 170, Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA
VM: +1 (530) 430-7665
Email; [email protected]

What is YOUR reaction?
I anticipate a whole spectrum of thoughts, but i think that most of you would agree with me, though

edit on 31-10-2011 by playswithmachines because: Typeset

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
oops, wrong thread

edit on 31-10-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here's a mail i recieved today

Hi,

Last Friday I sent you an email from the Bahamas promising to let you know more about what's going on with the new world order and all the other topics I covered in my books "The New World Order Assimilation Dossier" and "Confessions of an Invisible Illuminati".

The big news is that those books have been temporarily pulled from the internet, and my next book is coming out in paperback form and will be on sale at Amazon.com on 11/11/2011 @ 11:11AM.

To give you some insider perspectives and catch you up to speed about what's happening on this planet right now, and what will continue to happen on this planet throughout 2012, and on into 2013, you're invited to attend a Live Interview Series being staged throughout the next week, where I'll be asked to answer questions about the New World Order and a host of other topics.

We're still working on setting up the interview series live on Ustream.tv, but at the very least it will be held on a conference call number that you can dial into on skype or with your mobile phone (long distance rates may apply).

The first segment in this new world order update series will be on Thursday @ 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time. (I will email you again tomorrow with the details as soon as we sort out the technical issues.)

Until then, here's a 1 minute long recording of a voice mail a friend of mine left for me after reading my new book...

>>> elirook.com...

By the way, if you DO NOT want to receive any of these emails could you please use the unsubscribe link below to opt-out? This helps us keep our email lists up to date so only those who want the information will get it.

You'll hear from me tomorrow!
Be seeing you,

Eli

Needless to say i will not be buying any books from him, so he can live it up in the Bahama's

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have psted a copy of his bookHERE

I stopped after 2 chapters, it's worthless fantasy junk, and contains foul language.....

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A temporary boycott is in effect, i will no longer be posting on ATS until Amaterasu gets reinstated.
You can u2u me if you have any questions about this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sorry, seem to have lost it, here it is;
Assimilation Dossier

and here is a sample of his book, The BFS

Please read it, & tell me what you think.
I think it's baloney

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Links are missing for some reason, hover over the link & read the text under in the explorer window, replace (nolink) with mediafiredotcom and you should be able to download the file.
Happy hunting!
edit on 15-2-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

Test link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Nope, no links accepted..........
U2U me if you want to read the dossier, for some reason all my links are being blocked.
However, it's not worth reading, IMO.
Maybe Eli Rook has freinds in high places

I heard his interview, read his book, & laughed at his 'suck up to the NWO' propaganda.
I think he needs to grow up, but that's just me.
It's precisely why i posted the link, so you could read it & judge for yourselves, but that does not seem to be possible at this moment...

edit on 15-2-2012 by playswithmachines because: grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i would love to be invited,
to join the NWO.
then i can be one of the "winners.?"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorynator

I guess that all depends on the size of your checkbook

top topics

join