It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior: Two Women Receive Financial Settlements

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
And you don't think obama or any of his staff would be behind this?

No

See my above comment for clarification.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's Over for Cain , he's a MARKED Man Now...............

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He is obviously a psychopathic shill.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Herman Cain is as Phony as a 3 Dollar Federal Reserve Note. He’s Nothing more than a motivational speaker spouting platitudes along with promoting his book. The man has Never had a original thought in his head , and Never dealt with the American People as a whole by holding Public Office . Cain's Plagerized Economic Plan was written by the Koch Brothers and he said if needed, he would rely on Henry Kissinger and John Bolton for Foreign Policy advice ! These latest Allegations of Sextual Harassment even if Proven False, will undoubtedly effect his chances of gaining the Republican Nomination for President now which in turn only leaves Romney and Paul as their only Two other Viable Options .

This is Ron Paul's Chance to be the Front Runner Even in the MSM's Eyes Now .

Go Ron Go !

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
It's Over for Cain , he's a MARKED Man Now...............

It was going to be over for Cain sometime soon anyway. If not this, it would be something else. I seriously doubt the GOP would put him or anyone like him up for their candidate. And now, with a couple scandals added on, he doesn't have much of a chance.

I agree with the person who said this looks like GOP politics, Rove-style.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hooray for a smear campaign. Politicians love sex scandals, it fuels the fires for their hypocracy. You can point at any man in an elected office and i can guarantee you he has had some kind of sexual indiscretion or sexual misconduct. Having power can always get you sex because there are a ton of women attracted to powerful men who can provide them security and wealth and they use their feminine "wiles" to gain it. Always those women out there who bang their way up the ladder and always politicians out there looking to exploit it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Cain , not unlike Perry, is a narcissist. Perry is more of a physical narcissist and Cain is more of an intellicual narcisisst. Narcisissts crave power positions; CEO, governors, and persidents. Perry even had some women and men come forward about his sexual double life. Although in both cases of Cain and Perry are alledge, this kind of behavior is typical with a narcississtic personality. Noticed how Perry reacts doing the debates when he is getting beat up on? Now listen to Cain respond to any negative comments or questions. You will hear him sound almost agitated and its almost like he is talking down to the person asking the questions. They do not respond well to being challenged. So I wouldn't be surpised if there is any merit to these accusations. Just like Perry's campaign, Cain's campaign will self-destruct.... Then Newt will be the new flavor of the month.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well, you can think of it this way.

What's a politician without a scandal?

I guarentee that if Ron Paul were to win the primary , all sorts of skeletons would come out of the closet.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I wonder if Politico was holding onto this info,just waiting for the right moment to drop this. I think the hush money is dried up,and its time to make more.MHO

I await these women coming forward...........

Cig Break........................

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Then Newt will be the new flavor of the month.

I doubt that! Newt has some baggage that no woman in the country will forget. Even conservative women hate Newts guts for what he did.

He left his wife who had cancer for a prettier younger woman while she was on chemo. GOP "family Values"

lawmrh.wordpress.com...

divorcesupport.about.com...

Hey, I'm no choir boy myself but I'm not runnin for president.

Herman Cain was married when the hit on those women. Women voters hate that kind of behavior not to mention his wife. Speaking from experience!

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 31-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just look at this creepy smile of his and tell me this guy hasn't sexually harassed somebody:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Accusations are a dime a dozen overall. I am not worried about that.
Chances are, if he did become potus, he wouldn't try to make advances on me...but I don't like his political stances, so he gets no vote from me (like he had a chance).

But anyhow, unless he was found guilty of something, then really its he said, she said, and distracts from the topic at hand.
Incidently, what makes anyone think this is the dems smearing? its currently the repub primarys...they are smearing each other as much as possible to gain a foothold.

Of course it will be planted as some crazy liberals spouting off some confusion...but frankly, you lot are duking it out in your own arena...look for below the belt punches from your own party at the moment and not to the left whom is just sitting back amused.

The pundits are saying it looks like it came from the GOP camp.

Perry and Romney come to mind.

Even though Paul and Cain don't seem to get along (and I wish they would), I don't see a Paul hand in this. I believe that Paul is to principled to stoop this low.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Just look at this creepy smile of his and tell me this guy hasn't sexually harassed somebody:

I know your joking Pac,right? Hope so...........

I actually thought Colbert's smile was hilarious!!!!

Fun begins at :45

This was good also........

edit on 31-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

3. I personally don't care about anyone's "sex life". If Clinton had consensual sex with someone it's NONE of my business. What pissed me off about that is that he LIED about it. But this thread isn't about Bill Clinton or consensual sex or Cain's sex life. It's about a charge of sexual harassment, which can encompass many behaviors. If he sexually harassed women,

he may have committed a crime. We need to know more.

oh boy

you mean we need to know if he has committed a crime before he can be elected as El Presidente where he will then proceed to commit more crime?

tch tch

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If I were famous and had a false accusation, I could do two things....

Fight it - ( protracted news coverage with no guarantee it will go my way)
Pay them off - (and even if not guilty get on with life).

Both could work, both hurt the innocent, only one is taken by the guilty.

The result is, accusation and pay offs do not prove someone is guilty or innocent.

Bets course is to live a life away from people who might do you harm. It's easy to do, with or without money.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Cain "Trying to Think Back" on Harassment Claims

It now seems as though Cain DOES remember something about this claim and about a settlement...

He added he did not recall the amount of the financial settlement, only that it was not large enough to warrant coming to his desk.

So, yesterday, he was unaware of any settlement at all, and today, he remembers it, but doesn't remember the amount, only that it was small.

"It started out where she wanted a lot of money. I don't even remember what that amount was. But because it was baseless and it was shown that it was not true, she ended up leaving with several months severance, which would have been what she would have left with if we had involuntarily dismissed her," he said. "I don't know if it was three months, whether it was two months, it might have been six months. I don't think it was because of the way it was settled."

He actually seems to remember quite a bit about it for not having any awareness of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If people will elect Clinton after all his affairs before becoming President and re-elected him come on people...Cain can too. lol!!!

You really think our vote gets politicans elected? lol!!! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Just found this:

edit on 1-11-2011 by relocator because: added video

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You know there have been some very lame sexual harassment claims throughout the years,

They accused him of inappropriate behavior, what exactly does that mean? It may mean different things to different people.

Did he say their derriere looked nice in that dress?

In which case I would have hugged him.

They had nice legs?

Eat with is mouth open?

What?

Amongst the sexual comments alledged one of them referenced a woman's short height and it's advantages.

He also alledgedly invited a woman up to his hotel room.

My suspicions are fostered by his changing story and answers to the questions. He has gone from denial, to being aware of the allegations, but unaware of a settlement, to being aware of a settlement, but unaware of money.

Not for nothing, but typically this is when a politicians wife appears standing by his side as he denies allegations.

The fact that, despite what I am sure are several advisors begging his wife to make a public appearance, she has refused to.

I also suspect this isn't a Liberal attack, it is an attack by one of his GOP competitors. The Politico author of the story was asked several times today if the story originated via one of Cain's GOP contenders and while he stuck to "I will niether confirm nor deny" and "it is not relevant to the story"...the fact that he could not quickly dismiss it and say that it originated via non-gop Contender sources seems suspicious.

These women are not able to break thier NDAs by the way without risking prosecution, so absent other accusations with actual voices that can go public I am not sure where this story goes from here.

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

" I did not have sex with that women."

Define "is".

Please don't be hypocrites, Bill had sex in the oval office. Although he did not inhale.

Obama smoked dope.
edit on 023131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

And Bush refused to answer the question about his drug use, despite thier being several stories about.

And none of those things have to do with Cain. The public was able to voice thier opinions of those events as they are with Cain.

I never understand that logic. One man cheats on his wife, so it excuses another? If not, then both should be held accountable.

I also don't believe this is a Democrat political attack. the Dems would prefer a divided GOP, this story drives more voters to Romney, the GOP establishment choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Wow...I hadn't seen that yet. His story is changing in almost every regard.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I want to give the Cain the benefit of the doubt as much as possible but I'm finding it tough when you see how his camp is handling this. Seems like Cain has been stricken with the same memory ailment that has infected Obama, Clinton, Bush, Edwards and others. Clinton practically denied everything right up to the date of him impeachment hearings.

I can't say that Cain is guilty of anything at the moment. There is no concrete evidence and only the evidence of hush money being paid out to someone who readily took it. Not uncommon in the world of big business. For an accuser with a thin case it usually easier and cheaper to take the settlement than to try and prove a weak case in court.

If these allegations were of the slam dunk variety, the lawyers would be breathing down the accuser's necks wanting to try this case in front of a jury back when it allegedly occurred. If so, this could have been a multi million dollar judgement against Cain and the Restaurant Association. That fact alone makes me wonder.

If Cain was a seasoned politician and a leading Dem. candidate, his spin masters would have solved this problem already along with the help from the Liberal Media. Look at how poorly they vetted Obama during the campaign. Sorry, just had to get that in there considering the circumstances. Back then the media could have probed deeply in regards to any number situations involving Obama and his connections. They chose not to. Now they are throwing everything they've got at Cain. Let's see how this plays out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join