It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 1:11AM 1/11/11 !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So I'm in NZ which is meant to be first across the date line thus first to hit 1:11 1/11/11. I was all like 'whoa! what if something goes down!' and then i lost internet as it happened and I was like 'holy #, SJHTF!' and freaked out for a couple seconds but then it came back, turns out I had knocked the switch off. But nope, still here. Still a cool occurence nonetheless

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe the 11/11/11 at 11:11am or pm will mean sudden doom for mankind, instead.

Or the 12/12/12 at 12:12 am or pm.

Maybe.

Probably not.

I'm guessing not.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Today should be interesting to see if anything happens. 11/11/11 is a date people have been talking about for a while. Only another half an hour until it's 11/11/11 where I am.

EDIT: Ooops, I meant 1/11/11.
But 11/11/11 should be interesting too.
edit on 31-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I missed!
but I have been seeing the number 11 a lot lately.
What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
11/11/11 would seem to be the interesting date. Last I heard we have the Crystal Skulls coming together for that big ceremony in Los Angeles that day. Last I saw, the Palestinians have their big statehood vote for that day and Anonymous has videos all over creation declaring their BIG plans for...well..something. They don't say what. Just a 'World Change' on the same day. Well, it should be a day that can't be described as boring, regardless.

I know I'm missing a couple other things specifically for the 11th..but can't recall what for the life of me. Oh well.. Someone else here will know.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i'm confused... in new zealand its January 11th?
edit on 31-10-2011 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Everybody knows that

1/11/11 isn't nearly as cool as 11/11/11!!

(It's all just fun with numbers, you realize.)
edit on 31-10-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: I didn't have fun with numbers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Its the date format. day/month/year or alternatively month/day/year.
The USA uses one system, pretty much everywhere else in the world uses the other.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

oh ok, was a bit confused haha

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by neobludragon

Its the date format. day/month/year or alternatively month/day/year.
The USA uses one system, pretty much everywhere else in the world uses the other.

Which goes to show the meaninglessness of these supposed magical dates. Oh something's happening today! Uh oh, not in my country, we format out dates differently. Glad we were able to escape the doom by simply arranging our dates differently.

As far as the crystal skull thing, it's a bunch of bs. The skulls are not owned by one single person, they are owned by various different private individuals and museums. The "elders" don't even have all the skulls, if they have any.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Which goes to show the meaninglessness of these supposed magical dates. Oh something's happening today! Uh oh, not in my country, we format out dates differently.

Agreed.
Japan, for example, uses their own era system for most purposes (although a "western" system is also used as well).
But a ticket on a subway and it wont have 2011 printed on it, thats for sure. This year is 23.
It'll probably have something like...
23. 10 - 31

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

My guess is that it would have to be am, cause the difference in a 24hr clock, 1pm is 1300

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

I am not in the belief that anything will happen on 11/11 but I too for the last few months have been haunted by the 11's and double digits in general. It is a laughing gag around here because I have never had this WUJU happen before. Also my radios and stereo's and TV's have been turning themselves on for the same period that the weird numbers have been appearing which oddly began when a Transformer a block away blew. Weird but I am still a total skeptic..

Yesterday I was reading the label on a bottle of wine from our party and guess what...It was bottle 1111...yesterday I was watching a video (I took a screenshot) It was about WUJU stuff and I was visitor 1111. So yeah I can relate. If you need proof I will post pictures to the Hoax club.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

It isn't about dates or times...it is about the energy in the numbers as they relate to the people experiencing the phenomenon. I always laugh when people try to go off on a tangent about how our calendar is wrong (which in a way it is) but all that irrelevant when dealing with synchronicities. Not about the date more about the energy in the numbers. But if you don't believe in that stuff why waste your energy talking about or trying to convert people to your way of thinking. You believe what you believe they believe what they believe and everyone worries about their own junk. Life is much easier that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
but I too for the last few months have been haunted by the 11's

Also people have to remember that all this 1111 stuff is only significant because humans like to use a base 10 counting system.
There is nothing special about the base 10 counting system, apart from it being sometimes convenient to use because we have 10 fingers to count with. Other than that, nothing special at all.
Lots of societies around the world use or have used some other base system. The fact is that if some historical circumstance had been different then thats what we'd be using today and these numbers 11111 would be written some other way and have no meaning at all.
Because, they actually dont have any real meaning.

top topics

join