It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Infiltrators and Provocateurs At OWS Oakland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Saw this coming a mile off. then again anyone could. its a shame the powers the be have to resort to such smutty tactics. just shows us how important it all is. What level are they willing to go to tho?

i dont want to see it but i can imagine, brutal arrests by changing the laws, I.e "No social gatherings of 10 + people can take place without a permit for a length of time exceeding 7 days. anyone breaking this law forfeits their human rights and are subject to the lawful measures." or something like that.

Its a hard battle but it has to be done.

There should be a law against changing laws to suit the governments demands. :/ lol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowYourEnemy
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The government and police are nothing more then a large gang.

I would of used the word Cartel - refers to a tight organization based on a formal agreement among commercial enterprises with conflicting interests.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

I noticed that a lot of people have a lot of different opinions on the whole OWS movement.

I can't blame people for being weary of the elite possibly using something like this as a tactic to forward their agenda, but I personally believe this is a movement by the people that is taking off beyond anyone's expectations.

I also believe that the success of OWS is worrying TPTB so they are doing what ever they can to control it in any way possible.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I agree. I do not believe tptb wanted/created this but now they have decided to use it to their advantage. The money by the FR is very disturbing and should be against the law. This is basically ordering a hit out on someone on a grand scale.

Wake up people our country is not ours anymore. We are wondering around in a dream controlled by some of the most ruthless and cold-hearted people this planet has ever faced.

The people are starting to wake up but TPTB are cleaver and will use our weapons (voice) against us. As posted they will even go as far as to hire Libyan thugs to come and provoke violence because they are nothing more than COWARDS!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Who else could it be? "people" in general are not like that. yeah ok its human nature to be greedy, but again isn't this Taught to us...because the greedy people are greedy and controlling everything making it so? i dunno MAYBE im clutching at straws but i know in my heart its the global elite. They want to blow the lid when they are ready, and not a moment sooner. their finger is on the button. i just pray the people will see the difference in saviour and slaver.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowYourEnemy

I wish people could see police action for what it is.
What type of freedom do you have when the authority stops you from having a voice?
It’s scary and I don’t doubt that they will kill peaceful protesters if ordered to, they don’t want you to question they want you to listen.

The government and police are nothing more then a large gang.

Really let me tell you their are many police officers chomping at the bit for violence up to and including killing. The marine purposely shot in the face at close range was attempted murder and the cops no very well these canisters are lethal at close range, then add the flash bang thrown into the rescuers and you have another criminal act . These police were masks and cover their badges for several reasons but one is so they can not be identified when committing violence.

I man from my area was distraught over losing his job, the man had a gun permit . He got drunk one night and was talking suicidal so left his house for a wooded area he walks, this occurred at nighttime. His wife called police and they asked of weapons, she told them he had a permit only. They show up with multiple towns searching for a man armed and dangerous because his wife said he had a gun permit. Any way swat shows up and sets up a command center the wife shows up and overhears o. The radio a cop asking permission to kill him, they do saying he made a movement and of course he was u armed

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriltosthe2nd
There should be a law against changing laws to suit the governments demands. :/ lol

I second this...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Originally posted by Kriltosthe2nd

I second this...

I third this...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

HIP HOP IS BIGGER THEN THE GOV. was that what I read on the officers shirt??? smh what a mind game- conscious mind game.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
People are misinterpreting the facts: TPTB did NOT infiltrate OWS. They create the OWS.

Your opinions are far from being facts...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
LoL

Ok so let me get this straight, you guys want people to join the movement......

but then when people do come to support during the hours they arent working..........then you guys call them provacatuers?

Wait..........so only CERTAIN people can come to the OWS is that right?

Yes cause ALL police officers are evil , brutal people.........

Point: What if these guys were coming down to join the movement in their off hours?

Well, we would have to ask these officers themselves if they are their to join the movement or if they are there working undercover. Chances are they are working undercover. If they supported the movement and openly announced or showed that they are police officers they would have a powerful voice indeed (just like uniformed military members at such events)! But from these short clips it appears they are undercover. Thats my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There's a man on Youtube that has dedicated extensive research into infiltrators he goes by the name Dallasgoldbug check him out. Infiltrators allow those in power to control both sides of a issue, even to discredit legitimate concerns and gripes, OWS is no different I feel reasonably sure it has more than it's share of those buggers.
Dallasgoldbug

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

at 51 seconds in, that troll looking cop is clearly walking around trying to start problems with a few people. Though it is not completely obvious, it is still there. It was just the PEACEFUL protesters he was trying to incite violence with, wanted nothing to do with it. You can see it by his hand gestures at :56.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This is common practice to gather intel. Cops go undercover all the time to catch prostitutes and their clientele, drug dealers etc etc. It's part of their job.

However,

Where is the evidence of these guys being provocateurs?? That is where the line is crossed. They have nothing to gain by provoking violence that may actually lead to one of their fellow officers getting hurt or killed..

Move ON!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They are on ATS also. The minute the unions got involved it is inevitable that they will take over and it will become a re-elect Obama rally. They have massive amounts of money to spend and clearly see this as the few more votes they need to get Obama back into office. Lord knows Obama has paid them enough.

I hope at least some of those in this movement have clear heads and don't sell out to Obama and the unions. I don't have much hope though. Once they started taking aid and money from them they are owned.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Infiltrators are only the beginning .

TPTB will get people under much pressure to bring them to their knees.

TPTB always chooses a more complicated way.

There will be a more information war on American people soon.

Believe me , it will be very ugly. And they should be ready to face it.

There should be unity for the people to stand together.

I still insist on the leader , or you have a better idea?

OWS needs a leader .

More proofs :

see this guy says :

Like I said, there's a lot of evidences pointing out that the "occupy" is a trap.

He is involved in the information-psycho war made by US govt , unintentionally.

post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Without a leader , the movement is called chaos. There are movements , but there is no improvement in the situation.

edit on 31/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is is not the moral responsibility of all scumbags everywhere to play both sides, just as the elite has done since time began?

Rothschild - Rockefeller - CIA - DEA - NSA - Bush - just to name a few...

Add more if need be please... I'm done for the day...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Idiotic video. Show me one where these guys are actually doing something worth filming and I'll change my opinion. "oh look, undercover police at a protest" *doh*

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the Libyan mercs are being shipped in to instigate violence, and if Martial Law is declared, and then if civil war breaks out in the US, I just hope that the two sides get a better choice of colour schemes than last time.
Blue versus grey? That's alright for Wall Street but what about in Middle America? Polyester plaid versus Acrylic beige? Or will it be a whatever-you-can-grab from Walmart versus Sears catalogue returns?
These are serious issues which need to be considered PRIOR to massacring your neighbours.
Just remember 'brown, brown, never in town' and you should be off to a good start.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join