It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ HALLOWEEN 2011 ~ Post your scary stories and TUNES!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I've got a couple a great scary stories - ones that happened to me on Halloween.

I'll share but before I do I'd love to hear some real true-life stories from ATS'ers!

What happened to YOU on Hallooweeeeeeen???

Have a great night all!

BOO!

edit on 31-10-2011 by silo13 because: tunage

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This isn't scary.. it was at the time...

So my friend Jerry wore a Michael Myers mask for halloween and he came with my bros and I to trick o treat.. sometime along the way this car came driving by, bumping the theme music to Halloween. It turned around, and parked, and its lights were on us...
So the driver got out.. and he was dressed in full Michael Myers outfit... he walked straight to Jerry, and they just started at each other as everyone looked on in silence... it seemed like a long time... anyway... eventually, the guy just shook his hand, and took off. Random.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I'd a made boo in my pants. No joke. I mean what better night for some psycho to go around killin' people!
Great story!

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ok, since you started - I was living in a really really remote country area in a very old house.

My first Halloween alone on my own - I was 14.

So, I've got this little tiny television - black and white. I'd never seen the Exorcist. The night was really stormy, the house creaking and all, etc. Needless to say I was already wound tight with a bit a fear when I went to bed.

Crawled up into the attic, couldn't sleep so started reading - Amitville Horror.

When the part came where 'Jody' the pig and his red glowing eyes shown through the window? That was that I tossed the book, off went the light and the covers went over my head.

A morbid thought wouldn't leave me. The window right beside my bed at bed level? What if JODY was looking in?

I finally peaked.

A pair a red glowing eyes were looking back!!!

I completely lost it! Ran for the light screaming the whole deal!

It took a while to calm down but I finally put two and two together.

The light switch? It glowed in the dark - red of course.
The windows? Double pained.
Thus the glowing 'Jody' eyes.

Silly now but at the time I was TERRIFIED!

hehehe

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I never read that book.. but the other details you describe, about being 14, alone, halloween... would'a scared me.

So, did you find the exorcist scary? personally.. I didn't.. another movies scared the cotton out of me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Only thing thats ever happened to me that I thought was the least bit scarey...

So I was dating a girl that well... she kinda annoyed me. We started seeing each other and she just started moving her stuff into my house and rearranging stuff all over the place. She "claimed" that her parents house was haunted by multiple ghosts, including her grandpa. In the two months that this girl lived in my house I had door slam shut (not just slowly creak shut) and latch while I was sitting in bed with the lights on, girlfriend in bed next to me. The second occurrence happened a short time later when me and a friend were coming through the kitchen going to the living room, and just as we walked by a giant martini glass that i'd gotten from a friends wedding EXPLODED into tiny fragments of its own accord.

To this day I think her grandpa wasn't fond of me...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Not so much scary tunes - but some of the pics are awesome!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Can't have Halloween without this one!

*shudders*

*run awayyyyyyyyyy*

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

So, did you find the exorcist scary? personally.. I didn't.. another movies scared the cotton out of me.

Back then? You bet.
Funny though it wasn't so much what was going on with the girl as the people around her who were just so CLUELESS.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Happy Halloween!

I done a thread with some Halloween bits you might enjoy.

Fun Halloween Thread

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Couple of my last year Halloween threads.

Room 712 Castle of the Paranormal

A Paranormal Gibraltar

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Thanks!

Don't forget to visit Doc's thread too!

edit on 31-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I belong to a 'ghost hunting' group... we traveled to the ax murder house in Villisca Iowa where 2 adults and 6 children were slaughtered. A couple children and the murderer is said to haunt the place. During our time there a member was scratched on the back with three claw marks, I heard hisses from the corner of the room and picked up some evp's of a child screeming bloody murder... as if he was seeing his brothers being murdered. Crazy place!
Everyday is Halloween for me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Link says it all

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vladtemps

Ok that's some serious scare. Serious scare.
So, did you get any cool pics?
(You know I had to ask)!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The TSA Worker

Once a upon a time, a nasty TSA worker couple moved next door. They became a menence to the neighborhood. They loved going around groping and following people. The male TSA worker always had a boner and did nasty stuff. Then one day, they died. Someone came in their house and shot them dead. Now their ghosts haunts the area and people often see them come in their house and try to touch them. So beware of the TSA, even their dead is perverted and might be doing grope downs in hell.

top topics

join