It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Only the president has the authority to issue a nationwide test of the emergency broadcast system,but this one has a code EAN,emergency action notification,now he has been in office for sometime now right? you have to ask yourself why November the 9th? What if this is just not a test, it is supppose to last what 3 minutes are so,what if the president really has something bad to tell us,also nasa has known about this asternoid since 2005,so now they tell us it will flyby earth November 8 and 9,just in time for this test.Excuse the grammer and all mistakes

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Could be they are trying to devert our attention from something real bad that may or may not happen!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Haha they are just getting it in place just incase the ows and otw crowd has not died down by then. They will announce a 6 to 12 hour period in wich it will be unlawfull to exit your house etc.. while they clean house. That or some astroid that may be passing by at said date might have something to do with it. Or most likely it could just be a test of the emergency broadcast system I only say this because I have not heard them say anything truthfull or important in years so I don't see them starting now.

join