It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass grave of 2,000 ethnic Germans in Polish town

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I do not this to get much attention but I shall post it anyway as I think it is important. We are taught that the Germans were the perpetrators of genocide not the victims.
Here is a case were the dice have been turned in Poland whilst clearing the land to build a hotel. 2000 graves have been uncovered of German civilians.

So many millions of ethnic Germans were massacred and killed during WWII, that rain eroding soil and site work for construction exposes the skeletons and mass graves of Germans to this day. This is the kind of thing the Holohoaxers falsely claim...ie, that "rain continues to expose jewish skulls from jewish mass graves" (eg, at Treblinka and Auschwitz). But the reality is that virtually zero mass graves of any Jews can be found - conclusively demonstrated, for example, at Treblinka (where the Holohoaxers claim some 750,000-850,000 Jews were murdered and buried in mass graves) when a team of Australian scientists conducted a detailed forensic examination of the area with ground penetrating radar and found absolutely no evidence of any mass graves. Meanwhile REAL mass graves of Germans are being found regularly over the years.

thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com...

The article then goes on to talk about the Germans being the victims in the war. Now I am not sticking up for the Germans and what happened in the war the whole thing was terrible, but judging by the way that news and history is manipulated today is it not possible that this massacre for example happened before the outbreak of the war and that may have been the reason Hilter attacked..

There is certainly more going on here than meets the eyes..Have a look at the following extract. Soz I cant copy it.
www.wintersonnenwende.com...

I dont.know and the chances are we will never have the real truth.

May all the souls of those that died in the wars rest in peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

These were obviously only one quarter Jewish German citizens that had the wrong color eyes.

All kidding aside good find. Got to read between the lines sometimes. Imo actual genocide was probably just a propaganda tool. They claim that early in the war they were killed, later they were slaved. I think it's more likely that by the end of the war they were slaved, and probably were rarely killed on purpose.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm writing from real ignorance here. I'm honestly not attacking, I just don't know.

Can someone easily tell Jewish skulls from German skulls? What is an ethnic German, as opposed to any other kind? If a Jewish family came to live in Germany in the 18th or 19th century, would they have German skulls by the time of the war?

I have heard, it may not be true, that there were a large number of Catholics and homosexuals killed in the war. Is it possible that those are the ethnic German skulls found?

Again, I really don't know.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The first question that comes to mind for me is how can one tell a German Gentile from a German Jew? Serious question, as I cannot come up with the answer...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't trust either side in the genocide debate, they both appear bias.

The truth is mass murder was common during WW2 from all sides of the conflict.

Did you see the way we (Allies) bombed European cities to rubble? That's mass murder too.

Remember the Firebombing of Tokyo? In just one single night, over 100,000 casualties occurred due to one single air raid.

Approximately 16 square miles (41 km2) of the city were destroyed and some 100,000 people are estimated to have died in the resulting firestorm, more than the immediate deaths of either the Hiroshima or Nagasaki atomic bombs.

Bombing of Tokyo

Point is, every power committed atrocities in WW2.
The only innocents are those caught in the crossfire who wanted to escape the insanity.

All of the global political powers that participated directly in the conflict are clearly guilty of crimes against humanity. Axis and Allies.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Jews where German civilians.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
The first question that comes to mind for me is how can one tell a German Gentile from a German Jew? Serious question, as I cannot come up with the answer...

You can't.

Can you tell an Atheist skull from an Christian or Muslim one?

No...

Why the hell would you be able to tell if they were Judaic? It's just a silly religion like the rest of em.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

ok that is a good question and I do not have a good answer. Maybe they can tell from the shape or from DNA testing. I am guessing though I really dont know.....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This is one of my favorite topics. Ethnic Poles commited attrocities against Jews, Germans and Communitsts throughout the war. Since the fall of communism events have continued to come to light.

The book "Neighbors: the massacre of Jedwabne Jews in 1941" really opened to door for public memory in Poland. The book sparked a massive debate in Poland, which has created this trend towards remembering the "dark past" and incorporating it into Polish national identity.

Traditionally, Poles have been considered and consider themselves the victim. But thanks to findings like these, the reality of the past is coming to light.

Did you know, of a population of 3 million Polish Jews before the war, by 1968 the number was between 5 and 10 thousand. Just let that sink in for a second...

However, I disagree with your claim that there were no Jewish mass murders. Thats absolutely ridiculous. I would love to see a source on a claim like that.

The fact of the matter is, Poland was a breeding ground for anti-semitism since 11th century when Poland became a country. The depression, Jewish sympathy for invading Soviets, and the segregated social and economic climate nearly guaranteed what happened. The Nazi invasion sparked a wave of pogroms like no other, not to mention the einzatzgruppen cleaning up dissidents behind the frontlines.

Even after the war, after the Jewish population of Europe was dessimated, there was a pogrom in Kielce (1946) where 200 jews were murdered by ethnic Poles.

I dont know where this skepticism about the plight of European Jews during the second world war comes from, but it has no basis in reality.

Read 'The Black Seasons' by Michal Glowinski, translated from polish. Unbelievable memoirs, there is no making this stuff up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

Thank you for your post.
I never meant to say that there was no Jewish genocide. Just that there are two sides to coin and maybe we are only left with a distorted truth by those that won the war and whatever happened may they all rest in peace....

Since you are up on the subject may I ask your opinion on a comment someone left on FB.

The Nazis offered all Jews of Europe to the care of the Zionists for $2.000.000 but the Zionists refused and with that refusal they wrote this "in November 1942, Rabbi Michael Dov-Ber Weismandel, a Jewish activist in Slovakia approached Adoph Eichmann's representative, Dieter Wisliceny: "How much money would be needed for all the European Jews to be saved?" Wisliceny went to Berlin and returned with an answer. For a mere $2 million they could have all the Jews in Western Europe and the Balkans. Weismandel sent a courier to the World Zionist Organization in Switzerland.
His request was refused. The official, Nathan Schwalb sent enough money to save only Weismandel and his cadre. He wrote: "About the cries coming from your country, we should know that all the Allied nations are spilling much of their blood, and if we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? ....for only with blood shall we get the land." (p.237)

Can you confirm if this is true or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You can't.

Can you tell an Atheist skull from an Christian or Muslim one?

No...

Why the hell would you be able to tell if they were Judaic? It's just a silly religion like the rest of em.

Anthropometry (Greek anthropos (άνθρωπος - "man") and metron (μέτρον - "measure") therefore "measurement of man") refers to the measurement of the human individual. An early tool of physical anthropology, it has been used for identification, for the purposes of understanding human physical variation, in paleoanthropology and in various attempts to correlate physical with racial and psychological traits

source

Wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I have never heard that before. The quote seems legitimate, but i think it might be a spin on something that actually happened.

Before the war, Hitler was urging Jews to emigrate. At the same time, during the 30s, there was strong advocacy in the British Parliament for taking up the zionist cause. Plans for a sovereign Jewish nation in Palestine was already on the table, and has been for some time.

If i recall correctly, Hitler did make some noise about supporting zionism, but it was only to take advantage of the Partisan split on the issue in British Parliament. Hitler was a master of diplomacy, and took advantage of the situation to throw dirt on Great Britain and simultaneously garner some personal clout. even the 2 million dollar figure sounds familiar, though i have been unable to find a source for this stuff with a quick google check.

Of course, as we know, none of this came to fruition in time. The Nazi's had even committed massive amounts of resources to send all Europe's Jews to Madagascar, but logistics and time didn't allow it. Which is unfortunate, because the alternative was disgusting, to say the least.

happy to comment!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I grew up in Poland and i must say i am pretty pissed off about the way the Holocaust is portrayed here in the US.
It is downright offensive to me that people here think mainly or ONLY (in some cases) Jews died in WWII.

WRONG!!! So many Polish people (all non-Jews) and people of other nations died in the process of helping the Jews hide or simply because it was War that when you really want to get down to it , out of OVER 40 Million people (YES 40 MILLION) that died in WWII (altogether) , the MAJORITY WERE NOT JEWS!

I hate how the Jewish controlled media puts a spin on the Holocaust here in the US.
They shove these lies on people here so much that if I didn't know any better I'd think the Holocaust happened here on the US SOIL!

You don't see say the Australian Americans making a big deal about Pearl Harbor in Australia.

This is ALL so that we feel so so sorry for the JEWS.LIES LIES LIES.

Besides , the Jews killed pretty much well over a Million Palestinians (civilians ,kids and women mainly)
but nobody is talking about THAT on the FOX news channel or some other Bull# 'news' network.

ENOUGH with the damn Holocaust and the poor poor JEWS.
Whadda way to control and brainwash a nation.
Phew ...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by evilaton

Well thats a great argument and all. What you have just taken up is a Nationalist Apologist stance, that doesnt hold much water.

Yes, there were 14 million civilian casualties in the Bloodlands alone (between communism and Naziism). 28 million total. as many as 50 million dead over all. It is very obvious that everyone suffered during the war.

Where the difference lies is in the Holocaust, in the difference between a concentration camp and an extermination camp. Millions of poles were killed, millions of Soviets were killed, by the Nazis, by each other, By hungarians, by Romanians, by Lithuanians. It was a war of people killing people.

But, in the end, when Slavs and Poles were sent to concentration camps, Jews were shipped from Ghettos to Extermination Camps. There was no hope for a Jew. There was no future as a Slave in Hitlers prospective Eastern European Nazi empire. They were the enemy from within.

The difference between living under oppression and dyeing without dignity should not be taken for granted. The only choice Jews were given in the end was suicide, which many took.

So, when you say "We suffered too, so why are the Jews so "privlaged"", your forgetting what actually happened. The Jews find place in our history because it is one of the most significant events of our time and has unique moral importance.

Jews died not for what they had done, but for who they were. Can the same be said for the Poles?

Granted, we should never forget the plight of any people, and maybe the holocaust does eclipse other important issues about the Second World War, but the "mines bigger" argument forgets the more important moral argument in meaningless details

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

You are misunderstanding your source. It said "Racial".

Jews are not a race.

There are black and brown skin colored Jews too.

There are only 3 main races on Earth anyways, and a "Jew" can be any one of them.

Judaism is one of the Abrahamic religions, along with Christianity and Islam.

Studying a skull will not tell you what religion someone was unless they left marks intentionally to indicate it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by evilaton

50 + million humans died.

I could care less their nationality, religion, etc.

They were all human beings, every one of them with inherent value.

All are equally heinous.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Also you should be extremely careful when linking to a wiki describing eugenics and anthropometry in a discussion about WW2 mass murder.

It's very ironic in fact, because this is one of the belief systems that led to mass murder - thinking that people could be classified and separated based upon features of the skull.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

A Jew is of middle eastern descent, a German is of euro descent. They have easily recognizable differences. The easiest are the larger boxy jaw of the euro, and the brow ridge. Jewish people do not have defined faces like a German person.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by muzzleflash

A Jew is of middle eastern descent, a German is of euro descent. They have easily recognizable differences. The easiest are the larger boxy jaw of the euro, and the brow ridge. Jewish people do not have defined faces like a German person.

Middle eastern folks and Germans are both Caucasoid.

wiki

The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid, Europid, or Europoid[1]) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia (Middle East), Central Asia and South Asia.[2] Historically, the term has been used to describe the entire population of these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join