It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Party (Full Film) The Project for the New American Century.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Project for the New American Century:

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was founded in 1997 by the right wing thinkers William Kristol and Robert Kagan. This group is arguably one of the most influential in Washington and is thought to have a significant influence on - or at least to reflect - much of George Bush's view of the world.

The PNAC believes that America should use its power to shape the world and further American interests across the world - by military means if necessary. It has some high profile sympathisers including US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld, his deputy Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton, the under-secretary of state for Arms Control and International Security and Richard Perle .

All of these people were among a group of 18 who signed a letter from the PNAC to Bill Clinton in 1998 urging him to topple Saddam's regime.

The most important document produced by the group was published In September 2000, as Mr Bush was running for the presidency. The report called "Rebuilding America's Defences" said that America's goal should be to "promote American global leadership". It called for increased defence spending coupled with a strong foreign policy which promotes American democracy across the globe - all hallmarks of the current US foreign policy.

The mission statement reads:

"Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge. "Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievement of past decades? "Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favourable to American principles and interests?"

Great film well worth a watch.

edit on 30/10/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

Thanks OP star and flag. I had not seen this one yet. Thanks for posting.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sorry, haven't watched the video yet, but something in the OP struck me.

The PNAC believes that America should use its power to shape the world and further American interests across the world - by military means if necessary.
Doesn't every country believe it should use its power to shape the world and further its own interests by even military means if necessary?

Some small countries realize they don't have the power to shape the world, so they ally with larger countries or form groups with other small countries. I don't see any real problem.

Now, I'm perfectly willing to believe that sometimes a country fails to use its power to affect the world when it should, or uses too much power in a particular situation, but that's a different issue.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All you LeftWingers out there need to --stop-- calling these Neocons "Christians". Oh sure, they may profess such. I can claim I am a Latter Day Saint. But the Ivey League of them, the Bushes, and also....the Democrat Neocons as well, not just Republicans, (Kerry) are initiates into Skull And Bones and Bohemian Grove. They must sacrifice all of us to evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have the pdf from when it first came out. You might still be able to get it online.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

My apologies for my failure to understand you. Who mentioned Christians?

But the Ivey League of them, the Bushes, and also....the Democrat Neocons as well, not just Republicans, (Kerry) are initiates into Skull And Bones and Bohemian Grove. They must sacrifice all of us to evil.

Do you mean that "The Powers That Be" or "The Bilderbergers" are in a conspiracy to take America to war as often as possible? Do they (the conspirators) also try to drive other countries into war? I'm a little lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Their devotion is to a war that will never end. All the while they line their pockets. They are neocons but they are also republicans. America was fooled and tricked into electing George Bush remember that in November.

top topics

join