It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Occupy Movement Vs The Matrix (Zion)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is something that feels similar between this whole Global Occupy movement and the rebellion of Zion in the matrix movies. In the movie the small minority of people that didn't accept the programming of the Matrix kept trying to wake up and when they finally did they broke out of the Matrix and then came back to try to free the rest of the sleeping population within the matrix. Now this was barely tolerated by the PTB in the Matrix with agents in place to deal with the rebels from Zion. But once Neo fully realizes his true form and starts waking people up en mass the second stage of the plan is set into motion. The total annihilation of Zion (which according to the movie has occurred 5 or 6 times before) Now i am quite aware the Matrix is just a movie but i am also aware there are metaphorical parallels that we can draw with whats going on with the occupy movement.

First they laughed at the movement as it was comical and a distraction, Then they tried to disperse it with force. This merely made the movement stronger and proved the point that the governments really are corrupt and that freedom is an illusion. There will come a time very soon when the movement gets big enough that they pose a threat to the PTB. When this day comes i fear things are going to turn ugly and very fast. Lots of people are going to get hurt and badly. I hope this doesnt come to pass but i have a feeling TPTB are not going to back down peacefully they will fight to the bitter end and would rather see this world destroyed than free. Two words come to mind " scorched earth"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So nobody else has an opinion on this?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I for one am seeing these ocupy movements, at least the wall street one as a planned event. If its not planned its still a bad decision because 200k people cannot take the army and police straight on in case of martial law and with martial law i bet there will be a dictator springing up.

join