It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unify Earth. What in the world?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't see anything about this so here goes.

I recently read through a thread here on ATS that mentioned about an organization called Unify Earth that were heavily financed. So the first thought that came to my head was, who are these people and where did they get all their money?

I went to www.unifyearth.com and clicked on the 2nd to last button which is the About page.

I was quite shocked at the staff. Here's a short list of them, but be sure to check out the website and read their full staff.

[Couple of the Founders]
Violaine Corradi: One of three main composers at Cique Du Soleil. Composer, musical director, and arranger since 1998. Has produced movie scores for diverse motion pictures around the world, including award winning IMAX movie "Great North." She has contributed over 30 albums as a composer, arranger, producer, singer, and keyboardist.

Alex Theory: Alex Theory is a world renowned media visionary and veteran event producer. During the last decade, he has contributed to hundreds of events that have helped shape the future of socially innovative entertainment including: LOHAS, Greenfest, Elevate Film Festival, Harmony Festival, Earthdance, and many more. He is the founder of the 2008 Global Sound Conference and the 2007 Global OM project - a historic event that used the power of sound to unify participants in 360 cities in 65 countries simultaneously. His music has received airplay in film, radio, and television commercials, and he has done shows with Elton John, Lauren Hill, The Flaming Lips, Damien Marley, The Roots, Thievery Corporation, Eryka Badhu, India Arie, Ani DiFranco, Stanley Jordan, Sheila Chandra, and others. Alex is currently a member of the Grammy® committee, and is Chief Creative Officer of an award winning production company in Los Angeles, Elevate Films.

[Couple board of Advisers]
Gabriel Stricker: Gabriel is Director of Global Communications and Public Affairs at Google, where addresses everything from web search and other search properties to issues pertaining to partnerships, content, and the use of intellectual property.

Nancy Dunn: As a senior film and television executive for almost two decades, Nancy travelled the world and managed the international marketing efforts for over $1 billion in annual revenue at Sony, MGM and Twentieth Century Fox Studios. In her most recent executive post as President of Elevate Films, Nancy found a place to marry her success as a high profile studio exec with a fierce devotion to catalyzing transformation via the power of the media and entertainment industry.

[Couple Production Consultants]
Geoff Puckett: Former Disney Imagineer Geoff Puckett has worked professionally in the theatrical, theme park and media industries since 1977. His work includes creating laser and lighting visual effects, ultra high-definition 360-degree spherical motion picture displays, 3-D animations, and 3-D stereoscopic concept designs. Geoff has developed stories, media sequences, scenic designs, innovative high-definition motion picture special effect sequences and technical solutions for several 360-degree spherical imaging displays for clients including: The Lion King on Broadway, IBM, Coca-Cola, Ford, NBC Television, Walt Disney Imagineering, Disney Theme Parks, EPCOT Center, Tokyo's Disney Sea theme park, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's Seattle Science Fiction Museum, the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco's Presidio. As Creative Producer and Writer of the 24-hour long 'Times Square 2000' millennium celebration in New York City. Geoff was responsible for the overall concept design and creative direction. With a live audience of 1.2 million and global television viewership of over 1 billion, the event was the most watched live production in history at the time.

Michael Jensen: Michael is the founder and CEO of Jensen Communications (JCI). 2012 marks the company's 30th anniversary in business. Mr. Jensen began his professional career in 1974 as a syndicated columnist for Knight-Ridder Newspapers and then as National Director of Tours and Special Projects at Columbia Records (a division of CBS) for five years. Since 1982, JCI has been considered a premiere boutique public relations and media management firm serving a diverse range of clients in music, film & television, technology, art, corporate, and cause-related projects.

These are just a few examples, please check out their full staff. I think we have a conspiracy here myself. What do you think?

EDIT: Forgot to add. Unify Earth are the people who leased the Chichen Itza pyramids on December 21, 2012 for the Itza Maya Council to perform their ceremony.
edit on 10/30/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yea it seems pretty clear that if these are the guys that have rented out the

temple for the 21st of december next year

so that the Mayans can do their 'ritual'

and they are expecting

2 billion viewers... We can assume... Its gonna be pay per view right lol.

Oh and on the first video in that other thread at 7 mins 16 Drunvalo looks up and left clearly, up and left.

He's working for the money.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

Oh and good work OP that other thread is promoting ignorance not denying it, imo, yours deserves all of its stars and flags.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Thankyou, but I really could care less about the stars and flags, just as long as people know who these people are.

I know whatever I see them broadcast next year, I won't believe a thing of it after reading their About page.
edit on 10/30/2011 by digitalbluco because: changed read to reading: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

Fair, I appreciate you not caring about the s & f,

but I just meant that in terms of bringing 'valuable' info to the table,

and not just fantasy, this thread does a lot more.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I must admit though, I do kind of like their website.

On December 21, 2012 experience the beginning of a new story for humanity. URTH is about us - where we've been and where we're going. Celebrate humanity's journey through the ages in an epic musical media spectacle that brings fantasy and reality together to inspire a new chapter for human civilization. The End is the Beginning. The hero is you.

Well, I guess I answered a bit of my own question since it's going to be an "epic musical media spectacle."

But still, if Alien U.F.O.'s come crashing down during their epic spectacle, I still won't believe it.

edit: also I hope the thread title fits. That's what I said when I first started reading that About page so I figured it would fit as a title

edit on 10/30/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It seems they took down their About page now with their new website design. I wonder why they took it down? Good thing I got it all copy/pasted

new topics

top topics

join