It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant shake it, something lifechanging is going to happen to us all.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
november 8-9th.....definetly a couple of days to be skeptical about.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Scamzarilla because: forgot a few words

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Yes, I feel the same way because I fear that its not long till we finally have the Global Economic Collapse, which will undoubtedly lead to mass protests and riots...not to mention martial law being enforced as well...

But the key is to stay vigilant and prepared, and not to worry about it too much; even though it is an inevitability.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandyfro

I know this reply will just get buried, but I have been wondering for quite some time- How do all of the signals in the air affect us any more? There are cell phone signals, wi-fi and wireless signals, radio signals, satellite TV signals, GPS signals, (what is the proper term other than 'signals'?)

We keep saying we 'can feel it.......' could we be feeling all of the frequencies that are bombarding us from so many sources these days?

That's a good point, but I wouldn't chalk all "extra-sensory" feelings to signal effects.

I understand that we are indeed subject to "feelings" (perception) of the frequencies around us. Along with microwaves, and the heightened "ambient radiation," which is produced from nuclear power plants worldwide, we are most likely subject to a myriad of harmful manipulations of frequency...

However I wouldn't say these things necessarily attribute to ALL of the feelings people report. I would agree that many negative effects are present, and that they may be mistaken for premonition... as in the way that high EMFs may cause the symptoms of paranoia, uneasiness, etc.

As I'm writing this, I have the idea that maybe all the levels of frequencies, waves, signals, etc, around us actually play towards discrediting the premonitions people are getting. Perhaps those who would deceive us would have people believe that indeed... all those bad feelings and urges to prepare are simply paranoia from the signals in the air. In this time of great expansion and importance, they will discredit it altogether.

Or, perhaps the signals actually do inhibit our psychic abilities, and we SHOULD be able to do much more, but our extra-evolution is stifled by these and other invidious unnatural things.

I imagine it's all entirely impossible, but nothing solid and definitive. This group will say "its horrible terrible," and the other will say, "no no, its not so bad... science shows that yadda yadda."

So in the end I'll say: People do have premonitions (which are sometimes eerily accurate) and people are influenced by unseen forces of energy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ditto. I became convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt around 2005. At the time I was a person of faith with an education in the hard sciences. Though open to the possibility of UFO/ paranormal stuff, I did not consider myself intuitive or especially spiritually connected.

I was convinced then and remain convinced that it was something to do with spiritual matters or having to do with other dimensions. The only thing I could think of was the biblical "end times." I too started buying stuff. I began googling "end times prophecy" and "multiple dimensions physics."

That's how I ended up here. Today I am no longer fearful. I have had a number of experiences that cannot be explained in any chemistry, physics or biology class nor, to my satisfaction, by any priest at my church. Rather my obsessive compulsive searching on the Internet, discussions with friends have brought me to a new paradigm.

Cutting edge physics has embraced the concept of the multiverse. I believe the future exists as a number of potential timelines which are a function of two things; what's happening on earth TODAY and our collective vision of which timeline we are most likely to follow.

I, like many people, believe there are certain priveledged and influential persons on this planet who have a very solid grasp of the situation. They are afraid of the masses waking up to the fact that we hold a very important key. They are doing everything possible to keep us living lives based on fear. They think any increase in the quality of our lives will come at their expense. From a strictly material point of view, they're probably right.

Here is the secret to why I am no longer living in fear...I KNOW with every bit of my essence that when the time comes, we will instinctively know what to do. Just as the animals in Indonesia headed for higher ground before the tsunami, just as children know the difference between right and wrong, just as every human being is born with a moral compass, just as every reptile and every dog and cat knows how to swim, we will know what to do when the time comes.

This realization is critical. I believe it will be the ultimate test to see what we are made of. There is never "enough" preparation for a disaster. You can never have enough canned goods, clothing, shovels, etc because the more you have, the more requests for assistance you will get.

In the apocolyptic nightmare TPTB want to paint includes a world of the havenots fighting over resources at the "end of the world." Eventually, the word will get that YOU have stored up cans of food. How we as individuals chose to share or not share our resources will determine our individual fates.

That, my friends, is why it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. The minute I realized that, everything made sense. I quit storing up food and clothes a d fishing lures.

I'm still checking ATS four times a day. I'm absolutely expecting to see a night when it's literally raining basketball sized, flaming meteroites. Somehow I know that I will know what to do to protect and provide for my family. In the meantime, it's comforting to know I'm not alone and I haven't completely lost my mind n

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

It makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

we will instinctively know what to do

Exactly. Pick a side

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And when I say "pick a side", the truth is I look around me and feel as if many people already have.

I see a great number of people who are just buying into everything and anything they are told.

They commute to work with their blinders on, in their own little world consumed with their own agenda. I look around at these people and feel like an alien among them. I feel like yelling at them and saying "don't you see what's going on?" And then there is a small group, like some of the individuals here and some of my friends and family who have chosen to pay attention and read between the lines.

The other night I turned on the 6 p.m. news which is something I never do but... The TOP story, first seven minutes of the news was dedicated too the Red Sox transition. Is this what the majority want to see? Is it what they think is important? No wonder why this world is in the #!

Anyway... good comments here

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Congress can't pass a budget because Liabilities exceeds Revenue......they have dissolved Congress and created a "Super Committee" which has Supreme Power over all 3 Branches of Government....and will be enacting shut downs and cuts you can't even dream of.

Nostradamus's MABUS Quatrain....

MABUS=

-Mexico
-Australia
-Britain
-United States

Dies as the Comet passes. The Comet passed.

The gigs up. God won't even have the mercy to Rapture everyone up....unless you consider the nuclear blasts which are coming as Rapture.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"its a gut feeling i can not shake no matter what" Why are you trying to shake a gut feeling? Listen to it! I have been there, done that what you are going through. I don't have to purchase things in secret because my family is on board, it took a bit but now they see the light. I am with you regarding your feeling that "it" will be economic, shoot anyone with half a brain should be able to figure that the economy cannot continue as is.

I am a preparer. If something is broke, I learn how to fix it not throw it away. 1947flxible you should be concerned but don't get to overwhelmed and make yourself sick. There are many out there just like you, you just haven't met them yet. I met an elderly couple a month back and for years they have had a six months food supply at all times, to them it is not paranoid, it is sensible. Be prepared to live your way everyday, don't be ones of the ones buying a shovel on the day of the storm.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Here's the thing though... I keep reading comments that people are preparing.

Preparing for what?

The feeling I have is that no preparation is necessary i.e., food, water, shelter...
Whatever is going to happen is supposed to happen. It is all going down as planned and you only need to be mentally/spiritually prepared.

Just my opinion.

Very well put and close to my own feelings on that. I've prepared to a basic degree.. A couple months of food water and the means to keep it, but in thinking about a Katrina or extended Ice Storm type scenario. I think you're right that whatever it is we're all sensing or have been for a long time in some cases, it isn't something preparations beyond short term will really matter for.

As some others have voiced...I'm just ready for things to get going. Anticipation really can be worse than whatever the event is, I believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Here's the thing though... I keep reading comments that people are preparing.

Preparing for what?

The feeling I have is that no preparation is necessary i.e., food, water, shelter...
Whatever is going to happen is supposed to happen. It is all going down as planned and you only need to be mentally/spiritually prepared.

Just my opinion.

Very well put and close to my own feelings on that. I've prepared to a basic degree.. A couple months of food water and the means to keep it, but in thinking about a Katrina or extended Ice Storm type scenario. I think you're right that whatever it is we're all sensing or have been for a long time in some cases, it isn't something preparations beyond short term will really matter for.

As some others have voiced...I'm just ready for things to get going. Anticipation really can be worse than whatever the event is, I believe.

Thanks.
As I mentioned before, it's more about the role I will play when it happens.

Anticipation... sometimes I get the feeling that we spend so much time waiting for something to start happening, that we don't notice it has already started.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

I am not sure its catastorphic, my whole deal is that i dont know, the feeling i cant shake is that it will be profound and effect the Globe not just me. I have 0 explination, dont claim to, i had to say it though, and knowhere like ATS where freedom of speech is actually respected. Hey ATS Mods, props.

I know what you mean about being thankful for ATS. It feels good to find a group of people who will actually take our thoughts seriously for once.

Most times when I feel that something profound will happen, I assume it will be a bad thing because I have a great amount of fear inside me when I get those feelings. One time, it all started from a set of numbers I was given in a dream. I played the lotto, checked the past lotto numbers, and Googled the heck out of the numbers. The only thing that made sense was a set of longitude and latitude numbers from the earthquake monitoring site and there had been an earthquake in New Zealand at that point.

For me personally, however, I have to attribute my premonitions to my PTSD. This is because anything can make sense if I Google it enough. I have to admit though, for the longest time, I thought they were premonitions. I freaked myself out a couple of times about it and finally stopped because it was driving me crazy. I feel better if I just find some other explanation. I believe premonitions are real, and from my past experience with the supernatural, I choose to leave it alone and come up with some sort of psychological or scientific explanation.

Do you remember your dreams? Maybe you can make some sense of what it is if you were able to meditate and tap into it and Google the heck out of it like I did. Try to tap in and find out if there are any specific details that might lead to an answer. That would be my best advice, but I am no expert.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Maybe the "side" is not a political belief. It might be geological. I got into learning about the shapes of our continents and saw some videos regarding the theories about how the earth is growing in size. Maybe the "side" is a continent of some sort? That is a weird suggestion I propose. I can't remember what they called the continents before in the dinosaur times, but I think it starts with the letter "P". I could go Google it, but I am too lazy, and I think you know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join