It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant shake it, something lifechanging is going to happen to us all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think this is a reason alot of people joined ATS,I for one was having this feeling long before i found this site,it kept nagging me,so that is why i joined because i knew i wasn't alone feeling this way,call it intution are whatever,but the feeling is real

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I tend to believe there's a bit of a cycle in being here, for those who suggest that reading these threads is what leads to the fear.

If you've never been exposed to any of the ideas contained within this and similar other sites, they can be shocking and unsettling at first. But after some period of time, I think most of us just come to terms with there being more than we can know or handle, and use this knowledge as a positive to prioritize what we can handle and what is truly important in our personal lives.

For those of us who have read or participated for years (and I read well before I got involved here, for almost a decade now!), I think we learn to trust our intuition more. Like the OP, I feel that momentous change is around the horizon and I don't know if it is for good or bad. I think there are choices left to be made, and for how unsettling it will be, I almost feel like this is a chance we can't miss.

Sometimes, I sit with my friends who are thoughtful people and we talk about things. When we talk about how we would want things to be or how we think they should be, for the many differences in opinion we have, none of us really want things to stay the same. It's not against the world or people, but institutions and systems that aren't making lives better.

I can't speak for the whole world, but here in America class mobility is going down, entrenched interests are consolidating control, and whether people lean left or right, most recognize this centralization of power is not making us healthier, safer, wealthier, or happier. It's making us more under control, and whether we show our unwillingness to be a part of that by avoiding the political process, becoming activists to change it, or seeking out liberty in other endeavors, I think it has to change.

Just as the printing press enabled the Protestant Reformation that broke the back of the strongest institution in medieval Europe, I believe the internet will break the financial oligopoly built upon leverage, fractional reserve banking, and a cynical process of credit and collateralization where real wealth is being appropriated from those who need it least to those who need it most.

I don't know how it ends. But I'm ready for it to begin!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I know what you mean ATSers, but please consider my words as sincere and profound from the deepest of my heart, ladies and gentlemen. Sadness, feeling of everything will be gone, this kind of thing is normal right now, I, You, but most of all WE do all feel, and if not all some will awaken to this "reality" sooner or later. Emotions as results of fear such as sadness, melancholy, misunderstanding related to the future are necessary, for our process of evolution. We start to experience it more and more on a growing mass scale.

You must understand although that what you consider as "negative feelings" are essential in order to attain a positive one. You are the strongest, the best, not least and certainly not alone in all this, understand my words folks. This is exactly why you are here now, and are very privileged to.

We all have our own " life ride", which comes with ups and downs, highs and lows (I do not talk about Wall Street quotes here , eh eh) but in the end the experiences we get from this is the most essential and the best thing that could happen to the one living it.

I must admit our perspectives are changing, world is too, but no worries because as the storm goes by sun will set.

This is a call to all, to tell you that you are not alone, together we stand and divided we fall, the more time goes by, the more united we become, as humans, as a specie, as brothers and sisters of a big family.

Much love to all, it is the emotion we all must embrace,

Sincerely yours,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine
reply to post by 1947flxible

Sometimes keeping a journal will help with things like this.

Write down your thoughts for the day when you first wake up, before the reality of the day sets in.

Perhaps you have been spending too much time reading doom and gloom threads. Wasn't the world supposed to end a few times before the end of October?

Oooooops, sorry. Month isn't over yet!

Great advice!

I sympathize with the OP, having suffered from anxiety for over 20 years, & know only too well how exhausting & terrifying this state of mind can be.
I would add too, that keeping 'gratitude' entries in your journal, will help shift the focus from the frightening thoughts, to more positive,lighter thoughts.

It really did work for me & afforded me some much needed peace, when all else had failed.

Best wishes to you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've felt like something is coming for years and years. In fact, as far back as I can remember I've felt that the culmination of a certain something will take place in my life-time. I don't know what it is or why and honestly, I don't really care about the specific event. I only care about my role during the event.

I have no anxiety and no personal or spiritual issues to speak of.
I have always just "known", or "felt" these things.

I am happy that others are catching up.

The only thing I can say to people who feel it too is: It's time to pick a side.

Please don't ask me what that means because I don't know. It's just a feeling.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Even the Alien's see something coming on the horizon..but again, they say we have time. Time for what???

We are all feeling a sense of change however none of us know what this change will bring. We all hope it will be for the better so do not give in to anything other than light and positivity. If you are a praying person...pray. There is always hope for a change for the better and not for the worst. You can't really prepare for something you have no clue how to prepare for. Even if you knew what to prepare for....you will not be able to anyway. One cannot even prepare for death, other than hope and prayer.

The change we see happening is in regards to our Magnetic field. Species are dying and or changing and we are no different. We are all changing and I would not be surprised to see a jump soon within our DNA. There is a lot flying in the air we cannot see. It does have an effect on the body and brain. There were tons of birds found off the coast of Ontario Canada just the other day. It is no coincidence.

Anyway....back to the first sentence. Aliens have been sending us messages. Here is the most important one I think.... it is from www.cropcircleconnector.com... and here is the message below.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There is something "heavy" out there. I can not put it into words myself, but it almost feels likes I am weighted down by something. The air is thick with it, and it can be suffocating at times. I run daily through the local park and for the past month before I even start to excercise, I will cry. I feel sad for nature, I feel sad for all of us.
Not sure what it may be, I am a positive person by nature, but there seems to be an overload of negative energy everywhere.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean.

For the past few years I've been preparing for some type of collapse/cataylsm. It was almost taking over my life.
But now that every member of my family has a bug out bag, enough food/water for at least a week stored plenty of weapons and ammo, and survival knowledge, So now I can breath somewhat easy.

My advise so you dont go insane is get what you think you will need to survive completly on your own for a least a week. Look at the posts in the survival forums for tips and tricks.

But at the end of the day, if somthing happens, whats the worst that can happen? You die. Guess what? All of us will die, its just a matter of when. Once you learn that death is nothing to fear, then your anxiaty will go away. I promise.

~much love~

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Absolutely.

As we approach the end of a 13,000 year period of darkness, or lack of connection to our higher selves we begin to realize why we're here, we remember things like past lives and find strange synchronicities occurring in our lives as we rapidly evolve our own consciousness. All I can say is that you're right, and that you need to follow the path that has been revealed to you.

Have a look into this:

There are 12 parts and they should answer a lot of the questions that you have, believe me.
edit on 31-10-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm 44 and I have had a similar feeling since I was 14. 30 years and every week it gets a bit more intense and some days are worse than others. I too believe something huge is going to happen or is happening and all I can do is prepare the 3 elements of life, food, fire, and shelter, for myself and immediate family and hope if anything huge happens we can tough it out. Your not alone like so many others and has been said even those without any affiliation to this site also sense something is right around the corner too. Look forward, get yourself prepared to live in a less than modern world, and just live each day to the best of your ability.
'Hold your head up high cause tomorrow you may die, cause no ones safe around ya, no ones safe around ya, stand your ground til your the last one in town'
T. Armstrong 2002

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's the thing though... I keep reading comments that people are preparing.

Preparing for what?

The feeling I have is that no preparation is necessary i.e., food, water, shelter...
Whatever is going to happen is supposed to happen. It is all going down as planned and you only need to be mentally/spiritually prepared.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Preparing for what?

The feeling I have is that no preparation is necessary i.e., food, water, shelter...
Whatever is going to happen is supposed to happen. It is all going down as planned and you only need to be mentally/spiritually prepared.

Just my opinion.

Good morning!!!

I am thinking the same....there is nothing to prepare for. If it is meant for you to survive...you will. You can buy all sorts of things, build a bunker and still not survive.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Preparing for what?

Just my opinion.

Good morning!!!

I am thinking the same....there is nothing to prepare for. If it is meant for you to survive...you will. You can buy all sorts of things, build a bunker and still not survive.

Good morning to you too Mama
I hope you're doing well.

Right... I get the distinct feeling that we should just pick a side and not worry about it.

Also, it seems funny to me that some individuals are feeling this, yet they are still trying to control the situation

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I've also purchased some things quite recently to help us weather the coming crisis. It may not help, depending on the type of crisis but it gives me a little peach of mind.

Extra food supplies, extra fuel, some precious metals, a handgun, my fathers rifle, ammo and a lot of miscellaneous things. Even if nothing happens, these are all supplies that I will use in time so the peace of mind I get is well worth it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
post by mysticblue

"You must unite, stop the division, bring all together."

This is exactly what 2012 is all about it has bin repeated by the elders, 2012 in not about destruction of people but it is about the destruction of power over people. 2012 is about when all peoples become = in all aspects of life.

Where we are no longer held hostage to this monetary system our governments, War we will all have an = say to how we all live together.

Remember you are all here for a reason to play a roll in this change coming do not fear it face it head on embrace it and let what ever happens happen because this change is as much as a physical change as it is a mental change. It's the next step in a life we have all bin waiting for a life of freedom of all things that bind us to this daily unforgiving reality that the 1% has created for us to live in.

I say stick it to them they will loose it all in this process they no longer hold that over us, we will be the beings we should be and will be, being of light in a physical body we are all going through this transition right now.

The 1% know this and is trying to hold us back but it's to late they have all ready lost this fight, you can see this with all of the up rising in the middle east, they have raised there mind and hearts to a new level to reject there old world life style to a new one and now so shall we all.

believe it or not because it does not matter, we are all part of the process there is no opting out even in death you are still part of this process, you are energy first and foremost and now you will have complete control of it.

there is so much more but that will do for now.

good luck to all.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Add me to the club. I get this feeling all the time. I have re-evaluated my living situation. I have fortified my house. I have stocked up on ammo, water, rice, beans, and seeds. I now spend much more time enjoying my family and friends and letting them know it. I am frequenting sites like ATS. I have picked up a profound interest in accoustics/vibrations that I have no idea where it came from. Most of this was sub-conscience; it's like my inner self is ready to grow up.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion that we are all becoming aware to how messed up society has become. We know it deep down. We are rejecting the materialistic, self-righteous, greedy attitudes that we have been indoctrinated into. We are realizing just how much damage has been done that we have to undo.

Add OWS protestors to the club; most of them don't have a coherent argument on why they are there or rather why "Wallstreet" is to blame. I think they too have this feeling. It is so prevalent with them that they can't tolerate it anymore.

Someone had a thread not that long ago in which it was mentioned that the sun is not stationary. Sure we all knew that already. But I finally realized the implication: we will never pass this way again. Next year on this date we will be thousands if not millions of miles from where we are now. I don't know why I mention this except that once I made this connection I felt a new hope/excitement for what tomorrow will bring.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Asteroid YU55 going to hit earth 8 november...

Or...

Yellowstone erupt

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

I can relate to the shock of initially utilizing the internet in "free form research." Its like the bottom drops out on your understanding and belief system. I have seen many people do this and I have watched their struggle to maintain composure, then the pummeling of facts eventually breaks them in two. After that, there is usually a springing up of some extreme feeling, whether it be motivation, anger, denial, or drowning in ones own research.

But... that was years ago, and I am now quite accustomed to the vast array of information on all sorts of topics. I do, however share in your feeling of a looming presence in our time. I believe that the "internet stream" may actually SHARPEN ones ability to filter and intuit the truth among lies and fiction... given that individual actually makes the effort to listen to their heart and not only the pit of ignorance called the comment section.

Something approaches so shapeless as to hide from us whether it should be welcomed or feared, I feel it too. Something so monumentally huge that it cannot be observed through the eyes of any one individual alone, but by all of us at once.

Balance is all we need seek.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
welcome to the club. Im 11 months ahead of you and still not ready.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know this reply will just get buried, but I have been wondering for quite some time- How do all of the signals in the air affect us any more? There are cell phone signals, wi-fi and wireless signals, radio signals, satellite TV signals, GPS signals, (what is the proper term other than 'signals'?)

We keep saying we 'can feel it.......' could we be feeling all of the frequencies that are bombarding us from so many sources these days?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join