I cant shake it, something lifechanging is going to happen to us all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

I totally know what you mean. Something is going to happen that will affect everyone. Something big. Like you, I just dont know what it will be. Ive had this gut feeling for months now. Whatever it is, gets closer each day.

And its just not people on Conspiracy Websites that are feeling this way. I was at my friends Gunshop the other day and there were about 10 people there from various backgrounds and walks of life, The ages of these men were from 30 to 70, and the topic of conversation was about this very thing. Everyone agreed that they know that something big is going to go down in the near future. The conversation that led to that point was about how bad the economy was and about how the World was on the brink of collapse.

A couple of people were talking about Elenin that fizzled out and about YU-55? But all did agree that they could feel something was about to happen in the next year or so. And like you, I was always confident and not prone to fear-mongering in my 50 years of this life.
Guess we will all find out together what this life changing event will be.......

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Bravo... Bravo!

It's much different to confirm something through experience than rehearsed rhetoric, no? I have the same implosions of overwhelming joy and other feelings, inexpressible in this 3D construct. This connection is beyond gratifying and humbling. There are a multitude of reasons it is coming about, this junction with the higher self, as the 'cycle to end all cycles' comes to an end...

I'm hopping off the soap box. Yet, I will say, these feelings and absolute knowing originated inside of you. Do not, under any circumstances, attribute it to an outside force or give credit to such. This is beyond religion and other spiritual paradigms. Of course, the real tests have yet to begin... Good luck.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
edit on 30-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: DUPLICATE POST

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am wondering if whats been going on with me, is a reaction, like you all's reaction, to something not yet seen.
Here's my deal. I keep not doing anything to move foreward. I WANT to move foreward. Which is to dramatically enhance my life experiences, appearance, home, meet certain people, do certain activities/events. But instead, something within me --more-- strong, pulls me down still, in an innert state of safety, comfort, routine, and even neglect. I'm frozen there. As if "Whats the use".

It is a fact with me, that my physiology has always been the psychic feeler, --more-- so, than my brain.

Maybe I'm in a state of severe anxiety. But why.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well Japanese Scientist are predicting that come Dec/Jan they will have another M9 based upon some frequency that they were watching prior to the 3/11 quake.Japan Quake 2.0
Nov 5 is close your bank account day
Nov 11th is all kinds of spiritual drama
Nov 25th is stop paying your debt day.
All kinds of fun stuff ahead!

But really to me huge crap is happening all over...most people are just not looking!
edit on 30-10-2011 by outandopen because: look

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I will put it to you like my wife put it to me.

"How,exactly, is this affecting us now?
We will deal with it when the time comes.
In the mean time, come spend some time with me."

She had become an ATS widow,so to speak.
I listened to her wisdom and moved on.
I have prepared for the worst,but hope for the best.
We will see,won't we.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Something big and potentially life changing comes along every day. It's called living. Someone you know could be hit by a bus tomorrow. That's pretty life changing if you ask me.

a person, a human being, be it a friend or family member or just someone you know dies, to me, is not lifechanging. Its a fact of life. Ive lost friends quickly, slowly, family members the same, death is a part of life.

I understand what the OP is stating, I feel it myself. since Im a child. im 35 now. I figured "IT" would happen somewhere in the middle of my life. Ive had dreams, both lucid and vivid, about such things. Never scary, always recurring, the same ones. I never wrote them down, maybe one day I will, but something big is coming. I knew before i read of such things as end of world scenarios.

friends that werent into topics like this used to shun me, but now come for info or sources. very wierd. Even my father used to look into non-msm things in the 60-70s but like he told me, he felt that such things wouldnt concern him. When i talk to him now about such things, he understands and knows that the direction im taking my life is a good thing, because im still young, and THS"WILL"HTF soon.

Like a buzzzzzz in the air, you wait. I still think that IT might not be 2012, but within next decade or so, FOR sure. Could be in 2 minutes from now, 1 year from now, 10 years,, something soon.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know what you mean -the world is a bit crazy right now- but....I do want to tell you something-

Be careful of your health right now. When I try to go info anaphalxis I feel this really crazy "OMG We're all going to die, something horrible is going to happen" You see it listed as a symptom, they call it "impending feeling of doom" but that really doesn't do it justice at all.

Anyway, recently they found that a lot of people that have seizures, heart attacks, and other stuff get it as well.

It really doesn't feel like- when it happens to me- OMG I'm sick- no, it feels more like a psychic thing, like a big earthquake is going to hit or something.

Of course the last time it happened, lol, I went anaphalactic AND the Japanese earthquake hit at the same time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This feeling is shared. Just the other day driving down the highway to pickup my kids, i was thinking about everything going on in the world, from the protests to the economic troubles, all of a sudden a explainable warmth through my body....like a clarity of my mind and then a rush of thoughts...well a clear thought. A thought that was repeating. "You must unite, stop the division, bring all together." I felt like a beacon of light. Afterwards I gathered myself back. Crazy feeling. I understand how you feel, how we all are beginning to feel.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is a good thread and I've learned much from those who have posted.
I have known these are significant times since I was a little boy. I'm 40 now and I don't look so much forward to the purification as I once did. I try to treat each day a special gift and to enjoy life as we now know it.
edit on 30-10-2011 by starshift because: important addition

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I know what you mean -the world is a bit crazy right now- but....I do want to tell you something-

Be careful of your health right now. When I try to go info anaphalxis I feel this really crazy "OMG We're all going to die, something horrible is going to happen" You see it listed as a symptom, they call it "impending feeling of doom" but that really doesn't do it justice at all.

Anyway, recently they found that a lot of people that have seizures, heart attacks, and other stuff get it as well.

It really doesn't feel like- when it happens to me- OMG I'm sick- no, it feels more like a psychic thing, like a big earthquake is going to hit or something.

Of course the last time it happened, lol, I went anaphalactic AND the Japanese earthquake hit at the same time.

I'd seen this article recently myself. My other half and I were just discussing this before drifting off to sleep last night, in fact. I wonder if it isn't more about the fact Doctors see the people who have these conditions and happen to also be among the much wider and larger group feeling this sense of impending...something.

Doctors being Doctors and given who they see, would tend to connect one to the other....since they aren't exactly over-run by the examples of perfectly healthy people ALSO feeling this.

The alternative by this study implication is a whole lot of people I know, including myself, who are medical time bombs and just aren't aware of it yet. I find that a little tough to swallow....given how many I'm personally reading, hearing and seeing. Although, that alone would be quite an event given those numbers considered.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
awwhh man, I know how you feel and it sucks!

I've been feeling like that for a while now. That feeling
that you know something really bad is going to happen
to many people that you know.knowing the fact that you
might not see those people again I just get so damm sad,depressed and
angry just thinking about it. Im only 18 years old and
I wanted to do so much for the people around me and myself,
but i just see things really different. Life really is short

I am preparing for what is to come and when I save the butts of
the people i love they will say "He wasn't crazy after all".
what i can tell you is live the time you have with your loved ones
to the fullest. Do the things that you've always wanted to do and that
will help

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I know that feeling also, just had it a few days ago, but everything seems to be ok for now. I normally get these strong feeling the day of the occurrence. I’ve been getting these premonitions since I was about 14 years old. It all started one morning when I woke up early, and saw my stepdad getting ready to go fishing, I wanted to get up and say goodbye, because something inside told me that I wouldn’t see him anymore. He never came back home after drowning in a boating accident. I had this feeling again the morning of the Challenger accident I decided to watch the liftoff, and then the accident happened. The same thing with the Columbia disaster and the 9/11 event. I have had other premonitions, but none of them compare to the events above… they all tell me there is more to life then want we see, hope that makes sense.

Oh, the premonitions feeling I had the other day, I don't know what it was about, but it was a strong feeling. I don't watch TV much so not sure if anything really happened or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I know it is hokey, but I have had the same feeling all day. Kudos to you for putting your feelings into words even when you knew most would not understand. It is never a mistake to trust your feelings. The worst or best that can happen is that you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It can be that something huge is coming soon. But there is a chance that you have this feeling because you read or watched something (or way too much) about the end of the world, Illuminati, catastrophic vents in the world, etc. etc. I had this feeling several times after I would dig into searching and researching and for days and staying up till almost morning... Then I would be feeling like I have to prepare right away, without wasting a minute...
I think it's wise to be prepared just in case. It's good that you shop for the things you think you might need in case of emergency as emergency happens every day in the world.
In my life I experienced something that not many people do fortunately. My mom who was WW2 surviver always said that we should always have extra food and storage of important things and she'd never let us to throw out a piece of bread or any food unless it's bad. She would feed birds with it , etc. The fact is that we were very skeptic about it (that something so bad can happen in the 20th century and in Europe) and were actually getting tired of it when an event happened that turned my life upside down. My mom was right and we were lucky to have her with her knowledge of what to do in extreme situation and with her storage items

So, I'd say: Always be prepared but don't get too upset and crazy about it, don't concentrate on it. Live your life and enjoy it , but be aware and prepared at the same time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well, it could be many reasons you feel like that, I usually get a feeling of something about to happen and is not good news is usually something sad.

I hope you get only the good news.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What you're feeling is the collective mindset or thought form of the millions of people who are expecting something bad to happen. Thoughts are things and collectively very powerful. You are right to prepare because the more people that buy into the thought form and feed it the more chance it has of becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. In other words we bring it on ourselves. That is why I try not to feed it with negative thoughts. However it is not easy and I find myself often getting caught up in it too.

Relax try some mediation/prayer and find that place within where there is the peace that surpasses all understanding....

edit on 31-10-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
I cant shake this feeling that something big is coming, i can not tell anyone what it is i just have to put this out there, i dont care how badly im ripped for this, i really dont, i can not shake the feeling that something life changing is coming very soon for all of us. The depth of this feeling is so profound and heartfelt its hard to put into words, im almost in tears writing this i cant explain, have been for days i dont know what it is i have no idea, its a gut feeling i can not shake no matter what. I have purchased things without my family knowing because this feeling is so profound and overriding, i wish i could pin it down, everything in me says it will be economic but who knows. I am almost in panic about preperation and i dont know what im preparing for but i cant get past this feeling, be ready. I've never felt this feeling this strong before, or really at all its overwhelming to say the least. Let the ripping begin, but i dont care, its overwhelming something is coming, its gonna be big, lifechanging, but only the good Lord knows what it is.

Consider yourself lucky, as you have only been feeling this way since the past few days (as you mentioned). Imagine others who had been feeling this way for more than 5 years or so.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
It can be that something huge is coming soon. But there is a chance that you have this feeling because you read or watched something (or way too much) about the end of the world, Illuminati, catastrophic vents in the world, etc. etc. I had this feeling several times after I would dig into searching and researching and for days and staying up till almost morning... Then I would be feeling like I have to prepare right away, without wasting a minute...

I find it funny that people like yourself can have that happen yet people like me can read those topics for days on end and not feel anything different until the feeling that the OP described comes at a random moment when I haven't been looking into places such as ATS.

As for the OP, I believe you but could you please let us know what you've been buying in secert that your family doesn't know about? Might give an insight into your mind and help us see what your subconscious may be trying to tell you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
\
I'd seen this article recently myself. My other half and I were just discussing this before drifting off to sleep last night, in fact. I wonder if it isn't more about the fact Doctors see the people who have these conditions and happen to also be among the much wider and larger group feeling this sense of impending...something.

Doctors being Doctors and given who they see, would tend to connect one to the other....since they aren't exactly over-run by the examples of perfectly healthy people ALSO feeling this.

The alternative by this study implication is a whole lot of people I know, including myself, who are medical time bombs and just aren't aware of it yet. I find that a little tough to swallow....given how many I'm personally reading, hearing and seeing. Although, that alone would be quite an event given those numbers considered.

It's physical. For me the world literally goes dim too- like the lights get turned down. That's why I've no doubt it is all physical. BUT I do think that psychic stuff like that happens too- I've been a lot better lately and off steriods but I still feel what OP is talking about.

I felt it coming, felt like something was going to break, think it DID break- it's broken. No plan to fix it and some don't even know it's broken. It's all potentially very disasterous.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join