It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant shake it, something lifechanging is going to happen to us all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I cant shake this feeling that something big is coming, i can not tell anyone what it is i just have to put this out there, i dont care how badly im ripped for this, i really dont, i can not shake the feeling that something life changing is coming very soon for all of us. The depth of this feeling is so profound and heartfelt its hard to put into words, im almost in tears writing this i cant explain, have been for days i dont know what it is i have no idea, its a gut feeling i can not shake no matter what. I have purchased things without my family knowing because this feeling is so profound and overriding, i wish i could pin it down, everything in me says it will be economic but who knows. I am almost in panic about preperation and i dont know what im preparing for but i cant get past this feeling, be ready. I've never felt this feeling this strong before, or really at all its overwhelming to say the least. Let the ripping begin, but i dont care, its overwhelming something is coming, its gonna be big, lifechanging, but only the good Lord knows what it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
maybe something life changing is going to happen...life changing things happen everyday to all sorts. Maybe it's your turn

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

join the club. check my sig. "do you feel it?".

p.s. it's not close...it's here...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sometimes keeping a journal will help with things like this.

Write down your thoughts for the day when you first wake up, before the reality of the day sets in.

Perhaps you have been spending too much time reading doom and gloom threads. Wasn't the world supposed to end a few times before the end of October?

Oooooops, sorry. Month isn't over yet!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I SURE HOPE SO..
gettin tired of this drama..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I know how you feel,i know everyone say of course something is going to happen it does everyday,but this feeling is a all consuming fear dread knowing you are suppose to be preparing but not knowing what it is you are preparing for or if it would even help

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Your point is so very very true, life changing things happen to all of us everyday you are so correct, however i dont feel this is going to be positive and i feel its going to effect us all, i wish i could have others feel what i feel. Im no fortune teller, i really dont believe in that, but if its what i feel now, then i can understand their belief in it, it is truely profound the feeling i have been having over the last week or so. Its crazy man, i almost want to cry out for help, im 36 and have never been a panicy person, cool under pressure kinda guy, but i feel just frazzeld over this B.S. feeling, i really dont like it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You're a long way from being alone... The feeling of something coming..pending....is what brought me to ATS to start with. I've been feeling it as a growing sense of...well, something..for a long time now. It's growing stronger and the rate has been increasing. I thought OWS might have been a part of it..but no, it's something else...

Anyway....what is shocking me more than anything are posts like yours here. People who seem to have come to this feeling suddenly, an how many it seems are feeling it now. Friends I know have no interest in these types of sites or subjects have brought this up in the past few weeks as well and one family member started stockpiling. Someone that just shocked me by a total lack of such thoughts prior to now and I'd never talked to about any of it.

I think we'll know one way or the other before long now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
yup your not the only one to just have tha feeling or the only who made the same type of thread

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ERROR
edit on 30-10-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: I am new and still learning how to make posts.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Something big and potentially life changing comes along every day. It's called living. Someone you know could be hit by a bus tomorrow. That's pretty life changing if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This sort of thing happens to me sometimes too. I tell my friends and family to start collecting water and prepare for the end of the world. Then I am usually able to Google SOMETHING catastrophic that happens in some part of the world whether or not it affects me directly. I tried to discover why I get that way. Within the last couple of years, I have concluded that my "premonitions" of catastrophe are the result of having something catastrophic happen to me many years ago when I almost died. That feeling of impending doom resurfaces every once and a while. Although I am usually able to find some sort of "proof" on Google that my vague premonitions were "correct" in my eyes, it is more likely a manifestation of the catastrophic event from my past resurfacing in the present. That is what I figured out for myself anyway.

edit on 30-10-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: Spelling of "when"

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey,join the club.Or welcome to the club.
I had my experience last January.
I'm prepared now,so I'm enjoying life to it's fullest
It's short and it's all we have.
Have fun and realize now that spending time with loved ones is more important then ever now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm sure most people have feelings of a "change" coming and already happening. Personally I've been feeling that for quite a long time that now I'm completely certain that things will never go back to be like before again, if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Same page Boss. ive been a memebr of ATS for a long time now, but ive never posted anything like this, this feeling has been so completely overwheling as of late, just overwhelming, and i really have nothing to validate this with but a gut feeling. God Help Me I Dont Know What Im Worried About, But For The First Time In My Life Its Such An Overpowering Feeling Like Nothing Before, GOD HELP ME Please Inlighten Me, a week, a month, a year when and What Oh Lord will it be please inlighten me!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
you're definitely not alone,

i've been feeling a great change or event is in the mist, but it has to happen..if we want true peace on earth... 7 billion people with 7 billion confused minds give or take the small % of enlightened ones

just observing people.. how they act/behave in todays society is enough to make one with a open mind see it cant go on like this forever,

i no longer see a future of hover cars, virtual virtual reality and teleportation like discovery channel told me it would be ( tho i truly believe there are people who posses the power to make some of these possible as well with free energy haha)

we need to hit the reset button,

to many damaged minds ever since the invention of the radio/tv

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

I am not sure its catastorphic, my whole deal is that i dont know, the feeling i cant shake is that it will be profound and effect the Globe not just me. I have 0 explination, dont claim to, i had to say it though, and knowhere like ATS where freedom of speech is actually respected. Hey ATS Mods, props.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Something is always "coming". I'm just so very tired of this world. A change does need to come because this has been the same old sh*t for thousands of years and its gotten really stale and old.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

you said that you feel like crying out for help,but it is a cry for help for all humanity that is how i feel,i go outside sometimes and just look at the sun,trees everything in our world children laughing and playing,and i have a overwelming sense of sadness that soon it will be all gone

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh Yeah call me crazy LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join