It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunpoint Arrest of Cop Going 120 MPH in Cop Car

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by pikestaff

To answer both of your questions, staties do not like county.

lol staties don't like county or local.

And the feeling is mutual.

County/Local see State as being uptight douchebags who are full of themselves.

State sees County/Local as being ignorant, lazy, and stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Sounds like they made the right choice dumping you.
Looks fade with age.
You might as well get used to the fact that the outside will be just as ugly as the inside.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Evolutionsend

Actually, that is factory. In the department I worked for, we had ours ungoverned.

Got quite a bit over 128.

It really depends on the department.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If that guy manages to keep his badge, I doubt he'll have to worry about being late for a security job again, lol.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the school replaced him with a trooper?

A lone cop zig zagging at a high rate of speed in persuit of knowone and without his lights on. A rookie cop or even a trucker could figure this one out. So could just about anybody, really. Even a sensible teenager. Possibly even a intelligent kid.

1. Why was he running late? (We'll never know.)
2. Why not just call and say, "I'm running a couple minutes late."

Maybe that's to logical?

Troopers have a low tolerance for stupidity. He didn't see her lights. AH HAHAHAHAHAHA! If he didn't see her, why did he pull over?

If he gets fired, he'd make a great extra on Reno 911!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Genfinity

I would think he did not see the lights because he was concentrating on driving.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First of all, what an ass. Secondly, hahahahahahah. Its videos like this that give me hope for our officers that are supposed to protect and serve, protect she was. He however, is just another idiot on a power trip. Im sure the thought of him getting pulled over never even crossed his mind. Sure he was supposedly "running late", but there is no doubt that there was something else going on in his world. Either way, no reason to abuse the power that you have. Maybe one day we will wake up and really have the cops supporting the people. (Here is to wishful thinking)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
as much as i love seeing cops get busted he seemed pretty cooperative and didn't really need to be at gunpoint. gee that chick must of felt like a biig man

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I got a ticket for doing 50 in a 40 on my R6. $200.... they pray on people like me and then demand unfair amounts of money then go ahead and do things like this. Well at least some justice was served.

I get it thought I was on a street bike and going ten over breaking the law but come on at some point it's just nitpicking.

If I had been doing 120...... it would have been over for me, reckless endangerment, jail time, thousands in fines.

/end rant. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

This among myriad other scandalous things makes me hate living in FL. It's common knowledge that the cops abuse their power in South Florida whether it's in my home city or in Miami. Most people do not trust nor do they much like the cops around here...now you've offered an excellent example of why.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another cop eating confiscated pot brownies!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why is everyone giving the trooper grief? She did something most cops wouldnt do, UPHOLD THE LAW, yet everyone's trashing her.
Goes to show you here on ATS, no matter WHAT you do, someone will complain

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Like all bullies, cops usually end up whining to "mommy" when they get caught doing something wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join