It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunpoint Arrest of Cop Going 120 MPH in Cop Car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I now this may sound a bit wrong. But I found myself willing for the taser to come out.
When I saw the cop arrest another cop, I was just thinking, give her a reason....

I fell dirty and ashamed. I hate violence and inflicted pain. (Unjustified of course).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

OOPS!!
But seriously, the speed is bad but, I wanna know why he is using a city/ county vehicle for personal use.
Dude just needs to lose his badge, serious disregard for public safety should not be tolerated.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Some vehicles you just cannot pull over.
Years back, President Clinton came to town.
I remember seeing his motorcade on the freeway.
About 30 CHP bikes and a full on motorcade besides.
Pairs of the bikes would zoom miles ahead of the motorcade and temporarily block the freeway entrance, to avoid close traffic.
After the motorcade passed, the pairs would zoom back up into queue for the next offramp.
Others ran ahead to pull vehicles to the side.
The motorcade was traveling in excess of 100 mph.
Thing is anyone who could get close enough to that vehicle would have been swiss cheese.
Actually it was a pretty neat sight.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"hey lady, I gotta go tribajo security at a private school for really really rich kids." "you understand, they are wealthy, I can speed, honestly."
edit on 31-10-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is nothing but an obvious ploy with a bid to regain a little hoo-rah from the public in order to mask the increasing distrust of those that should be standing with, not against us,.

I call BS.

edit on 31-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Leave it up to a woman to over dramatize a situation and try to fit in as a man. He should have arrested her for assault with a deadly weapon and shot her for looking like a bull dog, instead of a woman. Trying to act tough with that gun, she looked rediculous.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

BTW, this is one of my favorite clips of all time. It comes with the territory, welcome to what it's like to be a man in the workforce. Just my opinion mixed with a bit of truth. If I were a cop driving by this scene, I would stop and arrest this woman for physical assault, for making this gentleman almost throw his arm out of the socket.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

One stops another speeding while a department hides 5 who turned off their mics and video cams to brutally harass some teens during a traffic stop.

mamapundit.com...

Somebody want to turn that into a thread? I can't do it on the mobile version of the site.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
At least there's still a few cops that can see someone acting insanely and NOT use that persons position to decide what to do. When you're acting the fool, you deserve some action.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
At least there's still a few cops that can see someone acting insanely and NOT use that persons position to decide what to do. When you're acting the fool, you deserve some action.

Yeah, a show-off woman trying to prove something. Meanwhile there's probably a murder happening in town or a robbery while she's out trying to "fit in" at the police force and prove that she really isn't a woman like the other cops think.
.....I wish I could take a star away.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Leave it up to a woman to over dramatize a situation and try to fit in as a man. He should have arrested her for assault with a deadly weapon and shot her for looking like a bull dog, instead of a woman. Trying to act tough with that gun, she looked rediculous.
I know right? Women should be beautiful servants to man. I think that's in The Bible or the KKK handbook or something. There are convents for those "unfortunate" women.

Live to ride, dude. See you at the meetings.

link   

Leave it up to a woman to over dramatize a situation and try to fit in as a man. He should have arrested her for assault with a deadly weapon and shot her for looking like a bull dog, instead of a woman.

Blatant misogynism. Have you been mistreated or abused by a woman in your life, possibly in your childhood? Self examination can help pinpoint the reason that you harbor this disdain towards women that you feel have some sort of power over you.

Trying to act tough with that gun, she looked rediculous.

Ridiculous...

BTW, this is one of my favorite clips of all time. It comes with the territory, welcome to what it's like to be a man in the workforce. Just my opinion mixed with a bit of truth. If I were a cop driving by this scene, I would stop and arrest this woman for physical assault, for making this gentleman almost throw his arm out of the socket.

Thankfully, you're not a cop. People that take pleasure in watching another human being beaten, nearly to death, simply because she is a female officer, should not be in any position of authority.

link   
Once, I saw a cop going at a 110kmh, without lights or sirens. Everybody was moving to let him pass, so I decided to follow him, at the same speed, to see if I would get arrested... Turns out I followed him for 20 minutes before letting him go. I had made my trip that usually took 40 minutes in half the time!!!

I was not arrested, nor did he ever slow down.
---

Yes, that female officer helps in restoring a little bit of faith in cops.
It's hard to tell your kids to respect them when you see them acting like criminals...

I found his "high-end people" mention surprising, too. Was he only trying to impress?...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good for her. Glad to see at least some of these 'public servants' are looking out for our safety instead of acting like professional bullies.

reply to post by jude11

Oh right, I forgot, this is ATS...where we 'deny ignorance' and apparently everything is a conspiracy.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'd be curious as to what kind of "private school" he was attending, and what they learned there?

I like the way he alluded that there would be people of high importance there... wonder if he thought that would get him off?

Hmmm..what sort of "private school" is this?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Excellent Work, I applaud the Trooper, for following the law, and not letting there buddies just get away with this. We need more troopers and police like this one. No one is above the law. Not even a cop

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

I know right? Women should be beautiful servants to man. I think that's in The Bible or the KKK handbook or something. There are convents for those "unfortunate" women.

Live to ride, dude. See you at the meetings.

Now you're getting it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That was great!!!! Why did the dumbass not have his lights on though? He probably would have never gotten pulled if he did.

Anyways as was said that was a slap on the wrist compared to what you or I would get.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

We weren't in a motorcade ... we were traveling TO the inauguration ceremonies in Austin. There was absolutely no need to drive that fast. We were there and in position hours in advance. We knew about this assignment weeks in advance. And there was certainly no need to rush back home from Austin to Houston.

And their "officer's agreement" pertains to all non-emergency speeding.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow! If she had known it was a cop driving that car, would she have given chase and then arrested the driver?

She did state "you scared me to crap. I thought that police car was stolen." That statement leaves me wondering if she is the "good cop" she seems to be for standing up and arresting one of her own for breaking the law.

I suspect not, but I hope I am wrong. It was a great feeling to see at least one police officer arresting another for criminal activity.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amazed

At the same time, it is said the car had been seen speeding on many occasions... She was probably covering her arse with that part...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join