It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunpoint Arrest of Cop Going 120 MPH in Cop Car

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Good to see this finally happening. Cops aren't above the law. Listen to him all smug. He thought he'd get away with it too.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Good for the trooper. Professional courtesy between cops should only go so far. This wasn't 5 over through a speed trap. That fool was endangering people's lives at those speeds and for what? A second job? I wonder if his department was aware he was moonlighting. I seem to recall hearing somewhere that police departments are kinda touchy about that sort of thing and giving approval.

Regardless...He could have killed someone and apparently does it frequently by what she said at the end. I'm glad this video made it out to the public. Shame them on top of the inter-agency laughing stock I am sure this guy has now become.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sorry pal I already posted this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Haha! Made my day.

No one is above the law. Wow, STATE troopers yeah!

"There's some...high end people there..."

Sounds fishy, busted on the way to a secret meeting aye!?
edit on 30-10-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Sorry I didn't notice but I'd like to ask you to pardon me and let the conversation stay here. As you put your post in off-topic. And mine is on-topic. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
miami police and miami in general is just corrupt. I have heard rumors from credible people of police CHIEFS selling coke at large quantities. saying this in person might get me killed but, hey it's the internet so i can rat out thugs.
edit on 30-10-2011 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

First post.

But, God Damn it's about fraking time.

What is her name? I want to ask the local authority to give her a medal of some sort.

Good for her.

"Right now, you are a criminal".

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That was so awesome, I love that female officer! She could care less that
he was a cop. I am glad he didn't kill anybody driving like a complete idiot.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am really curious as to how it felt for him to be on the receiving end of what he has been handing out for however long? If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million. More and more cops are getting caught with their hands in the pot.
Glad someone posted this.
DH

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this thread is going to be a major headache for those who defend everything cops do.

its the first time i have have been able to critise the actions of one cop whilst praising the actions of an another, in the same thread. its good to see that there are some cops who know when the boundries have been pushed to far and will not cover up for their fellow cops.

now if somebody came forward to point out the cop who threw the flash grenade at people trying to attend to a seriously injuried man, more faith would be restored.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I remember Garth on ATS live asking why people lack respect for police nowadays, compared to the police officers of the 70s. This is why. In the 70s, this wouldn't have happened. That cop is the dumbest sob I've ever seen. They need to fire him. She's right, and this is exactly why I get mad about cops. No respect for the safety of others. I'm glad a good cop did something about it.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

L
lup:
MAMA SPANKS!!!!:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
sometimes you just stumble upon a thread that has all the elements of a cliche just waiting to happen..

S&F OP

and so without further ado,

"good cop - bad cop"

edit on 30-10-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fantastic - good for her and very reassuring to see this.

Hope she gets promoted.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The only thing I see wrong with this story is they only cited him with a misdemeanor. If it would have been you or me, we would have had 1st degree Wanton Endangerment charges against us which is a Felony, plus numerous other charges, along with our driver's license revoked.

Its good that he got pulled over, but this clearly shows that the police can do things and get a slap on the wrist where we would go to prison...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok, there must be something in the air.
This is the second time in a week I have seen a police officer I would actually save if I saw them drowning.
If this keeps up, I may have to change my stance on cop hating.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its good to see a cop not get away with speeding cause we sure arent allowed to get away with speeding they pull us over first chance they get!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

pretty sure they did find the cops name address etc even sq footage of his house,good for the trooper that cop could have killed some one and im glad we have it on video and that the lady was an honest cop good for her wonder how much trouble this guy going tog et into

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Who cares? They are both just public servants, doing what public servants do. All I see is another brainwashed feminine aspect on this planet enforcing criminal acts in the name of the church. It would have been more enjoyable for me if they both crashed at an excess speed of 120mph.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount
Who cares? They are both just public servants, doing what public servants do. All I see is another brainwashed feminine aspect on this planet enforcing criminal acts in the name of the church. It would have been more enjoyable for me if they both crashed at an excess speed of 120mph.

I guess even when you do the right thing, you can't please everybody.
edit on 30-10-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join