It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Before my grandfather passed away he was bed ridden for many weeks, in the last days before passing, whenever he was awake, he will tell everybody that something was coming for him, so he didn't wanted to be along at any time.

One day before his time of death, he said that something was opening in the ceiling and a white veil was trying to reach for him, at that time he went into what it was look at been at great peace and fell asleep to never wake up.

My mother was with him during all that time and so many members of the family they say that this experience altered their life for ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That's rather interesting actually. My girlfriend - of two year and four months now - was telling me a story about how her great grrandma was a nasty lady and mean to everyone but two people. She said when she had died she gasped and looked like she was going to tear and had a scared expression on her face. I often times wonder what people see.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

They say dying is the ultimate trip.

2nd line.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
Maybe he was being re-born as a Chinese baby that will eventually grow up to commit suicide due to the working conditions of one of Apple's factories? He was a Buddhist after all.

That is pretty insightful right there.

It is a well known fact that those factories in China can prove extremely dangerous to the environment, workers, etc.

A way overlooked fact. Downplayed and ignored.

I could care less about Steve Jobs dying honestly, because everyone cares about him more than enough. I will invest my caring into caring about the nameless nobodies that slave away every day in toxic dangerous conditions in those factories.

No one cares when they die. Well, I DO.
End the corporatism and slavery of the world!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I recently lost my father to cancer and he claimed to see three "angles". He said he could ask them questions, but could not repeat anything unless told otherwise. the pastor he did have a message for(who is a long time friend of the family) was truly blown away by the message. The only thing I can claim without any real speculation is that my father was a changed person close to his final days.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112

Maybe they see the truth?

True story: Friend of the family died of lung cancer. In the end, he was lucid and sitting in his chair, his family nearby. Suddenly he started to panic and cry out "Get away! Get away!" and his family said it was like he was trying to ward something off and then he just keeled over dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
Maybe he was being re-born as a Chinese baby that will eventually grow up to commit suicide due to the working conditions of one of Apple's factories? He was a Buddhist after all.

I was thinking the same after this:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

How was that off topic?

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.
edit on 30-10-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

When my grandad who had been sick and out of it for weeks died he sat up and bed and called for everyone. Said "They are here for me. Goodby, see you all in heaven". Then he layed back down and his last breath left him.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Logarock because: ss

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

No discussion of '___' or any mind altering substance allowed here at ATS.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My mother has worked in medical establishments since leaving school and told me a few months ago when a cancer patient who lived on our street passed that apparently, in the weeks before her passing she could see shadow figures constantly and mentioned it were as if she were being prepared by them to move into the next life.

Unfortunately she then died aged 36 after first reporting that but it sounded very interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You know is not the first time that things like this has been recorded, my grandfather was not a very good man when he was alive, he had his issues, that is why he didn't wanted to be alone while he was on his death bed, but at the end he just feel into a peace stage and died in peace.

For some reason we humans fear death so much, but I am one of those that believe that is more to death that we may even imagine, is just that we have to wait until our last day in earth to find out and that is what scares the heck of many people including me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In the large picture what should concern us is who is there waiting for us.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The only reason we fear what may be waiting for us beyond death is because of religion and their picture of what the purgatory and judgment may be for those that fall into what religion and society deems sinful lives and behaviors.

edit on 30-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
[snip]

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.
edit on 30-10-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

That may be.....but there is someone waiting.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I agree with you but it may not be what we may fear the most, but something that in life we hope for but never think that could happen.

I am just speculating, I myself fear death just like the rest I personally think it has to do a lot with our human condition and our logical brains.
edit on 30-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join