It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

Anton LaVey was given a full satanic funeral and the only evidence of his supposed last words was reported by an evangelical christian television program; probably an attempt to scare people about going to hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've wondered about what Steve Jobs saw ever since I heard about this in the news. The man had the money to go anywhere in the world, see anything he wanted to.. his oh wow oh wow oh wow had to really be something. This wasn't someone who never left his block.

I also think that those who believe and those who don't believe in near death experiences are helping us and are much needed. Those who need more proof are the reason that they will continue to study this and why we will learn more. And those who do find it resonates with them must be really comforted by these accounts. I know I am but I want to know more... lots more...so we need the skeptics.

I've heard it chalked up to the chemicals released in brain at the end before. I guess my main question with that is if that is the real reason behind it.. how repeatable is it? Which chemical is responsible and does it always produce several of the major points in a near death experience (the Light, the meeting with deceased relatives, learning about Love, seeing books in a huge library, etc). Does that chemical produce those things each and every time? Otherwise to me thats not the answer.

I accept that the brain is dying at the same time these experiences are taking place but that doesn't explain it to me either. Of course there are chemical changes, of course there is not as much oxygen... if the body wasn't in distress it wouldn't be dying and no need for a near death experience. We'd all be having them if the body wasn't in distress. And why is it that it seems during these NDEs that the brain is functioning better than in everyday life? It seems very coherent, extra senses come into play that are normally asleep while we're alive (colors not normally seen are able to be viewed, sounds unlike sounds here, etc.) I think there is something more to all this. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Steve Jobs is not the only one who can see. you don't have to be on a death bed to see what he saw. all it takes is spiritual practices or drugs. Here's a woman who remembered a language from her past life simply by meditation and other spiritual work

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ignorant_ape

i asked some relevant questoins on page 4 of this thread - no one answered - but the speculation runs on - does no one care what the truth was ?

Hi. I have read that these words were spoken about 6 hrs before his death. I no longer have a link and honestly i can´t remember the specific source so take it for what it´s worth.

The deathbed visions thread over at allnurses.com is some of the best material i have ever read on this subject.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I messed up here, sorry..
edit on 1-1-2012 by TommyD because: Double post..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh Steve.. iMac, iBook, iPod, iPad, iPhone... His latest: iAm.

He was a smart man, had great visions, and well, I liked his stuff. He knew what he wanted, even when nobody else understood what exactly they were doing.

Jobs ---> iWillbemissed.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I actually have a memory from before I was born.
I was sitting in the back seat of my moms car and I was watching her.
What I observed of the car was that it was a blueish grey and had a hole in the floor on the back driver side exposing the road underneath.
I wasn't sure how old I was because I never saw my own body. Once I turned old enough to articulate I began to wondering how old I was at the time of the memory. So I asked my mom in great detail. The more I spoke the more the color left her body. I thought I had said or did something wrong until she finally said "That was my old chevy, I sold that for a safer car when I was first pregnant with you"
So I smiled and laughed and said "How about that, I chose you." and she instantly started crying.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Spoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spoot

Thanks for sharing that, I been doing a lot of reading and studying on bed death stories and before born and is just amazing what you can read.

Right now my daughters boyfriend his nana is in her last days and she is exhibiting the pattern of talking to death relatives that others can not see and refusing to eat, take medicine and speak to the live people around her.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Originally posted by Loki
reply to post by Logarock

3 Someones in my case. Overdose. The story of the man talking with 3 angels that would tell him things he couldn't repeat to anyone....resonated with me in a profound way.

A friend of mine had a journal writting by his dying father in law. The friend got possession of it after the mans death. The friend became disturbed over a certain area of the journal and asked me to look at that page.

The man had been having a great deal of concern over his childrens final destination. He had been fighting death with the plea that he needed to stay on earth to try and set two of his children back on the right road to life. In his journal he makes an entry that "Paul" had come to him and fully explianed to him just why two of his children would never find eternal life and that he would never see them again. He wrote "I understand now and have peace with it".

How a man that cared so much could find peace with this knowledge can only be explained by some profound encounter the man had just in the last few days of his life. He apparently let go at that point and died within a few days after hard fighting.

The son in law wanted me to read it becouse he was married to one of this man daughters....one that wasnt going to make it...and wanted to know what I thought about it. As you can imagine this info upset him a great deal. I simply said that if his father in law was really talking to Paul then there was good reason to believe it. Even though he was by no means a religious man said yes he belived the man had been talking to Paul. But was confused as to how this information could be known before a persons end.....that is how was the determination made that this young person was already marked as having no chance. I said that this is information that only someone from the other side would know.

Sad story that his 2 children would never get the opportunities of life after death.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

In an upside down world his words would have come out as Mom Mom Mom... Just saying... hah
edit on 16-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Life doesn't end when we pass. Only the life as we know...

to the universe!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

originally posted by: Logarock

Originally posted by Loki
reply to post by Logarock

3 Someones in my case. Overdose. The story of the man talking with 3 angels that would tell him things he couldn't repeat to anyone....resonated with me in a profound way.

A friend of mine had a journal writting by his dying father in law. The friend got possession of it after the mans death. The friend became disturbed over a certain area of the journal and asked me to look at that page.

The man had been having a great deal of concern over his childrens final destination. He had been fighting death with the plea that he needed to stay on earth to try and set two of his children back on the right road to life. In his journal he makes an entry that "Paul" had come to him and fully explianed to him just why two of his children would never find eternal life and that he would never see them again. He wrote "I understand now and have peace with it".

How a man that cared so much could find peace with this knowledge can only be explained by some profound encounter the man had just in the last few days of his life. He apparently let go at that point and died within a few days after hard fighting.

The son in law wanted me to read it becouse he was married to one of this man daughters....one that wasnt going to make it...and wanted to know what I thought about it. As you can imagine this info upset him a great deal. I simply said that if his father in law was really talking to Paul then there was good reason to believe it. Even though he was by no means a religious man said yes he belived the man had been talking to Paul. But was confused as to how this information could be known before a persons end.....that is how was the determination made that this young person was already marked as having no chance. I said that this is information that only someone from the other side would know.

Sad story that his 2 children would never get the opportunities of life after death.
This is really bizar. Why would someone not get such an opportunity? This seems very much arbitrary.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: copperhead12

My mother did the same, pointing to a corner of the room almost like it was another dimension just above our own. I will never forget it and until you have been with the dying and witnessed this you will continue to deny that there is a life for us when we depart this world. I believe that there is a place in hell for many and that he probably saw that reality. The iPhone was both a blessing and a curse to humanity. Nobody interacts even when they are in the same room today

When my husband passed he did not have the same experience...his words were "oh f#@k".
edit on 3/18/2017 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

interesting last words because Steve Jobs has been known to experiment with mind altering substances when he was younger.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
a reply to: copperhead12

My mother did the same, pointing to a corner of the room almost like it was another dimension just above our own. I will never forget it and until you have been with the dying and witnessed this you will continue to deny that there is a life for us when we depart this world. I believe that there is a place in hell for many and that he probably saw that reality. The iPhone was both a blessing and a curse to humanity. Nobody interacts even when they are in the same room today

When my husband passed he did not have the same experience...his words were "oh f#@k".

Yeah, Ive heard some bad stuff from the dying. I was an ER nurse for years when I was much younger. What you see in the movies is BS when it comes to the dying. Its NOT always angels and relatives.. many dark things are there too. If this were to be chalked up to a chemical reaction in the brain, then it would make sense when a sudden painful dying moment occurs more of this would be released.. like endorphins are. The stories from the dying are pretty varied.. mainly only the love and light ones are told.. not the darker more terrifying ones.

My grandfather saw angels... my great grandmother took on the look of a feral animal in her eyes.. and said nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join